Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member

hello again AR forum

whats up guys, i havent posted here in a while. last time i did, i was in the middle of a cycle, and started going through a lot of crap. i wont get into details, but i have been battling a terrible drug addiction. im 3 days clean right now and although its not much, i still feel great. like a new person. before this, i quit the gym, and lost everything i worked so hard for. but im getting back into it now. ive been back in the gym since i quit. im using weight lifting to keep my mind off of my addiction, and well also because im fed up with hating looking in the mirror and so on. so just saying whats up, ive been out of the game for a long time, but i hope im finally gonna get my act straight and get my life back together. so ill be around here again, ive always enjoyed reading on this forum, so much good info.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    welcome back

thanks man

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome just stay on the course, working out is a great way to get through it.

thanks... yea, its the worst thing to have to go through, but i did it to myself. when i get back into the swing of things, i always focus almost 100% on working out, everything else comes second, so if i could get back to that point it will def help me get through..

ecsaaron is offline Associate Member
    how did u get clean? u say three days i would think you in full withdraw right now with the full grown reaper on you.What were you on?(guess I should have ask that first)Sounds like your getting it in the right direction now.welcome back!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Good luck. Using getting healthy and back in shape is a great way. Stay off the AS for a LNG time, you don't want to trade one drug for the other. Good luck and stick around for support. Feel free to pm me if you like. I've been through most and seen first hand all the others.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome back.

thanks guys, to answer your question escaaron... i am, but cant really go into details. cant talk about stuff like that on this forum.. but its absolute hell ill say that much. and BG i appreciate it, if i have any questions i will PM you... everyone that knows my problems as far as my friends go are all trying their best to guide me through, it really helps to have support from so many people, it makes all the difference.

Thread Information