Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    sex in prison rough subject it starts out showing you able to punk someone but if you a lifer the only pu$$y your going to see has a goatee around it thats why they call it prison pu$$y

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I don't know mate. You and I agree on almost everything except this one, unless I misunderstood.

When I classify as gay, i dont consider intentions or reasons. If it is done consentually, and in a sexual way, if male on male, it is gay. Even if the reason is "i just raped your asss you little bich" this means it was still sexual in nature, involving sexual organs, and ending in a sexual conclusion (orgasm). I don't care if the guy doing it was yelling yer a bich and the guy receiving it is crying pathetically for mercy, it involved at least one penis, and that penis came, therefore, it was sexual, and is sex. It is still gay, no matter how much testosterone is involved.

Reminds me one time when i was just out of the army looking for a job and a place to stay. There was this ad in the paper "p/t weight trainers wanted - free room and board with a small allowance provided"... so I thought cool! Went to the gym in Hayward, met with the owner, his name was Joe Corsi or something like that, and he was building partitions in the basement... half a dozen of em big enough for doors and single beds.... he looked at me and said I was kinda skinny (there were some monsters there.... I was ripped, but nothing like the steroid enduced behemoths working out there) but with some training he could fill me out... he said it would take me maybe 6 months. Anyways, we got to talking about training, my experience and such. So I got past that part, he was satisfied I knew (sort of) what I was doing, had the right mentality, and then slowly shifted the conversation to another subject. He asked me how I felt about community showers, since that is all he had to offer, where there were multiple shower heads coming out the walls, and guys all took showers together. I said I was fine with that since that is what they do in the military. The conversation goes further.... he tells me this story about how guys help each other releasing stress since weight lifters have so much sexual energy they help each other out. (WTF??). How did I feel about that? So here I am in the basement with this guy, a couple of monsters within earshot, and I'm like um... I'd have to think about that. So Joe says yeah, come back to morrow and let me know what you think. The job is yours if you want it.... needless to say, I didn't go back....

the moral of the story is that he was trying to convince me that the things these guys did to each other in the shower was more "stress relief" as opposed to sexually oriented.

I'm sorry. It's still sex. If you are gay, and are ok with this, then go for it...

... I'm about as straight as a fellow can get, and it's just not in me to do something like that regardless of what benefit I receive.
    Even though I agree with you on most of your post, I have to agree with you again. LOL
    I think the only time having sex in prison is NOT gay is if you are raped. If you are the one doing the raping, for any reason, status, show of power etc it's still gay.

I also agree with most of the people, I could not do the dancing for any amount of money, it's just not me. I have friends who are gay, I have knows many people who are throughout my life. I have only ever had one person try to hit on my when I was 19 and he was trying hard. There was never a question in my mind in regards to anything he was suggesting and how I would not have to do anything etc. Short story I left and did not continue the friendship. He had crossed the line beyond comfort.

If you are even considering doing the dancing then maybe you should do it but dont use the money as an excuse. You are probably Bi or Bi curious if not gay. Nothing wrong with that but I think most of us who are Hetro would not even have to ask the question.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Even though I agree with you on most of your post, I have to agree with you again. LOL
    I think the only time having sex in prison is NOT gay is if you are raped. If you are the one doing the raping, for any reason, status, show of power etc it's still gay.

I also agree with most of the people, I could not do the dancing for any amount of money, it's just not me. I have friends who are gay, I have knows many people who are throughout my life. I have only ever had one person try to hit on my when I was 19 and he was trying hard. There was never a question in my mind in regards to anything he was suggesting and how I would not have to do anything etc. Short story I left and did not continue the friendship. He had crossed the line beyond comfort.

If you are even considering doing the dancing then maybe you should do it but dont use the money as an excuse. You are probably Bi or Bi curious if not gay. Nothing wrong with that but I think most of us who are Hetro would not even have to ask the question.
    guys cant be bi

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

When you said "Even though" I thought you were going to come with some devient counter argument why it would not be considered gay, then i read the rest of the line and then the "lol"

I agree 100% that getting raped has nothing to do with your orientation. That is why I inserted the word "consenting" in my comment. If Member "X" goes to jail and gets raped by the same gender, he did not consent and therefore that does not define his orientation. To him, this is not sexual, but instead a physical attack that unfortunately involved someone elses penis in one of his orfices.

The discussion gets real interesting when it is female on male rape, manipulating his organ to erection and then she satisfies herself on him. There are those that are quick to say that since the physiological response of erection is consent enough and therefore defies the definition of rape. There is no way a female could force me to an erection, unless she dosed me with some cial and sucked me off until at some point I responded. But when I was younger, the cial would not have been necessary, and only minimal oral til i responded. remember, with rape, there is an element of fear and or anxiety.

So, gentlemen, is female on male forced sex, is that rape?

Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613 View Post
    guys cant be bi
    you forgot the LOL part

lol its not a joke guys can be bi once you play with a mans junk ur gay

leave bi to the lil high school kids is all they have besides being emo these days im glad im not a high school kid today cause u know your not cool till you suck off the football team hahaha

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive always said I was Bi. I like Women and girls.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive always said I was Bi. I like Women and girls.
    that is so witty...................not

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I don't know mate. You and I agree on almost everything except this one, unless I misunderstood.

When I classify as gay, i dont consider intentions or reasons. If it is done consentually, and in a sexual way, if male on male, it is gay. Even if the reason is "i just raped your asss you little bich" this means it was still sexual in nature, involving sexual organs, and ending in a sexual conclusion (orgasm). I don't care if the guy doing it was yelling yer a bich and the guy receiving it is crying pathetically for mercy, it involved at least one penis, and that penis came, therefore, it was sexual, and is sex. It is still gay, no matter how much testosterone is involved.

Reminds me one time when i was just out of the army looking for a job and a place to stay. There was this ad in the paper "p/t weight trainers wanted - free room and board with a small allowance provided"... so I thought cool! Went to the gym in Hayward, met with the owner, his name was Joe Corsi or something like that, and he was building partitions in the basement... half a dozen of em big enough for doors and single beds.... he looked at me and said I was kinda skinny (there were some monsters there.... I was ripped, but nothing like the steroid enduced behemoths working out there) but with some training he could fill me out... he said it would take me maybe 6 months. Anyways, we got to talking about training, my experience and such. So I got past that part, he was satisfied I knew (sort of) what I was doing, had the right mentality, and then slowly shifted the conversation to another subject. He asked me how I felt about community showers, since that is all he had to offer, where there were multiple shower heads coming out the walls, and guys all took showers together. I said I was fine with that since that is what they do in the military. The conversation goes further.... he tells me this story about how guys help each other releasing stress since weight lifters have so much sexual energy they help each other out. (WTF??). How did I feel about that? So here I am in the basement with this guy, a couple of monsters within earshot, and I'm like um... I'd have to think about that. So Joe says yeah, come back to morrow and let me know what you think. The job is yours if you want it.... needless to say, I didn't go back....

the moral of the story is that he was trying to convince me that the things these guys did to each other in the shower was more "stress relief" as opposed to sexually oriented.

I'm sorry. It's still sex. If you are gay, and are ok with this, then go for it...

... I'm about as straight as a fellow can get, and it's just not in me to do something like that regardless of what benefit I receive.
    That turned me on.

for a second there, I thought the title of the thread read:

offered a hand job at a gay male strip club in ny

bruary17 is offline Member
    400-800 bucks for a single night grab that money u dumb asshole u must not understand how hard jobs are to come by and dont get all butt hurt id call u a tight asshole but well dsm has been there and well your not so tight anymore

but for real lap dances may be hard to get around but being its new york u could end up shaking your money maker for someone who would set you up with a hell of a paying job or become his arm candy with no sex
    This is one unnecessarily long run on sentence.
    Last edited by bruary17; 03-07-2011 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    you made the rite decision just from reading what else you have wrote. and as said money does not rule the world. you may find yourself in a slippery slope, what if someone said they will give you 60k for a bj or lets say 160k.

i was offfered 25k when i was 19 by a gay dude he wanted to blow me and his partner got to watch. I just would never be able to get that shit out of my head, but that becuase I am straight if i was gay best job ever ha.
    If a gay man offered me 25k to blow me while his bf watched, I would politely say.....would you like me to stick my finger in your ass as you go...?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bruary17 View Post
    If a gay man offered me 25k to blow me while his bf watched, I would politely say.....would you like me to stick my finger in your ass as you go...?
    I would politely say...hell yea !

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    you ever sucked dick for some pussay marijuana

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    you ever sucked dick for some pussay marijuana
    Yes.

we need to find a way to identify our otherwise oriented members.... I can't keep straight who's gay and who's just inciting a reaction

DSM and Shol'va are easy, but there are others here I can't tell.... so bruary, I gues this means you are otherwise orientated?

And don't say just look at the zipper thread or the DSM thread, cuz I been to both, and my otherwise aint.

lol im not gay its just that queer eye for the straight guy has warped my lil mind

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    lol im not gay its just that queer eye for the straight guy has warped my lil mind
    If thats all it took to warp it, imagine what watching Queer As Folk Episodes from Showtime or Rupauls Drag show on Logo would do to you. Your in for a bumpy night.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information