songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

Come on lets RANT!!!!

Come on what has you pissed off? Gas prices Your wife? Boyfriend come on wat you got? Lets air it out

goinglong is offline Junior Member
    My work is starting a Lesbian, transgender, and gay committee. Seriously? We need a committee? Look, I'm not against who people are or what they do as long as they are professional in the workplace. I don't see any management starting a married with children straight committee. What the heck? Committee... sheesh!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goinglong View Post
    My work is starting a Lesbian, transgender, and gay committee. Seriously? We need a committee? Look, I'm not against who people are or what they do as long as they are professional in the workplace. I don't see any management starting a married with children straight committee. What the heck? Committee... sheesh!
    Well for newly gays like roman he doesn't always understands the rules.

He is got ya there Bro

goinglong is offline Junior Member
    I really don't care about it but I think forming a committee is odd. Maybe I'm just old.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Or maybe you need to form a committee

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I want something to go right for me for a chance. I think I am a good guy with the work I do, then bam I get a law suit delivered to me. For some credit card from like 6 nyears ago that my ex had but of course was in my name. Like $3300! I am seeing them on Monday at the lawyers office to settle for a much lower price and they want $650 to settle. Litterally when I am finally getting ahead this sh$t happens. And to top it off with the new job they ask you do you have any civil judgements against you. Of course I answered no but low and behold this happens. So I start the new job on March 21st and I am hoping the background work was done before this crap was filed in the courts. End of rant. Oh one more thing....let me get ahead dammit!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    You should know me by now... I never rant

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    I want something to go right for me for a chance. I think I am a good guy with the work I do, then bam I get a law suit delivered to me. For some credit card from like 6 nyears ago that my ex had but of course was in my name. Like $3300! I am seeing them on Monday at the lawyers office to settle for a much lower price and they want $650 to settle. Litterally when I am finally getting ahead this sh$t happens. And to top it off with the new job they ask you do you have any civil judgements against you. Of course I answered no but low and behold this happens. So I start the new job on March 21st and I am hoping the background work was done before this crap was filed in the courts. End of rant. Oh one more thing....let me get ahead dammit!
    http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/cons...dit/cre18.shtm

Keep your head up Tigershark.They cant keep a good man down.

Thanks bro.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Keep your head up Tigershark.They cant keep a good man down.
    I appreciate that man.

Roman you are such a fibber.I know if you were in a gym.Then come up on Kawi.While she was streching.You would be rantingor would that be panting

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    This could be a real good thread, it could work as anger management for me, get things off my mind, but strangely I have no problems with anything today lol

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    oh boy.

dear red box customers,

i ask for nothing more than the two minutes it will take to return/rent a new movie. is that to much to ask? i stand in line behind you while you spend 10 minutes trying to pick out a movie.
    " O what about this one this looks good, it even has (insert name)"
    "naw i dont want to see (insert movie genera(sp))"
    you go on like that for ten minutes, all the friggin movies are posted on the side... i mean come on.

ok so you find the movies you want, finally... Ya. now it comes time to pay for it. you search in your wallet/purse/5 pockets to find your money. you pull out your dollar bill to pay for it
    " o well ill be darned it doesnt take dollars we need to use a card"

there goes another 2 minutes for you trying to find/pick out what card to use. i mean really you're going to over draw with a dollar. give me a break. so now mr./mrs. big date night you slide your card so fast that even the flash would have to shake your hand. well paint me red and nail me to a barn, it doesnt read. then it pops into your head. "i need to slide it 50 million times, that should do the trick."

ok, great now the machine reads it. we're getting somewhere now. so after all that 15 minutes have gone by. i went in there to return a movie/rent that would take no more than 2.

but wait, "is that what i think it is? yes, yes it is. they want my email to send me news letters about red box. well damn i can't pass this offer up"

so you stand there filling out the information. i mean come on you think they will send you a coupon for 50cents off a 1$ dollar movie. But even if they don't you will still get update of the newest releases, and thats all that matters, right?

so finally you get your movie deposited. nope, not one but four... four movies that take a solid 30seconds each to spit out. that might not seem long but it feels like forever when your standing around a bunch of obiese smelly fat folks.

so to sum it all up, i just wasted a solid 20+ minutes of my time that would only take me no more than 2 minutes. thanks for your thoughtfullness and consideration.

now you guys might ask "why dont you just come back later?" its like that all day.

to the op. thanks for making this thread it's what i needed. it might sound stupid but it really chaps my ass!

bruary17 is offline Member
    ^ Bojangles...that you?

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    i cant freaking sleep even on ambien

Roman you are such a fibber.I know if you were in a gym.Then come up on Kawi.While she was streching.You would be rantingor would that be panting
    I'm old enough to know how to act in the presence of a lady. Please don't confuse my sexually frustrated babbling here with off-board behaivor. In one sense, I present a fictional persona... I don't go around saying mate and bloke. I don't wear armour (leather is another subject) or weilding swords and shields. I think we probably already know this.

On the other hand, when i'm way up on my soap box, babbling political or philosophical gibberish, then that is pretty good insight as to who I am and my beliefs.

In a recent thread, I was attempting to have a higher level philosophical debate as to the proper role of government, individual rights and personal activism. I failed miserably as the only thing some seem to come away with what I was trying to say was that I don't give a sh1t about people in need.

"We've got a tough crowd here tonight folks" - Rodney Dangerfield

and what is "rantingor" ??

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Other way around...I'd be stretching checkin out HIS junk!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Kalspic,

Reminds me of waiting in line behind some lady (happens all the time) who after unloading her shopping cart of 50 items watches each and every one scan, asks at-least 2x how much was this one or that one? Then when the checker tells her the total she stares at him like???? then you see the light go on and she realizes she needs to pay.

She will open her HUGE purse, start searching all the pockets and eventually pulls out her checkbook and begins filling it out. All the while she could have pre filled it out and there would not be a line of 20 people deep now....

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    HA!!! ^^^

I love it when people stand in a long line up for like 10minutes....with order boards in plain sight...and THAN they take their sweet a@@ time figure out what they want at the cashier. Could you have NOT done that in the 10 minutes while standing in line????
    Last edited by Kawigirl; 03-14-2011 at 09:06 AM.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Kids that go to the gym in group, take an entire rack full of dumbells, spend more time talking than using them, and then fvcking off leaving all that shit lying around on the floor.

Drives me batshit. Can't wait to start going to a proper gym (using my university gym currently).

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i love when preppy little college fvcks come up to me and ask me "what are you on? ive been taking protein for a few weeks and havent noticed any chages? what do you think?" this is all while i am trying to rev up before squatting or deadlifting 500lbs and they tug on my shirt to get my attention.......thank god my father taught me well cuz ide bust every one of those litle pr1cks head off if i could......

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    you hit the nail on the head lovbyts, but its worse at the selfcheck out lines and they do everything you said above. or walmart at 12am two lines open and every idiot in town is waiting in them.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Women who are extremely materialistic and only date guys who drive nice cars, live off of their parents bank roll, and basically have no real job.

Attractive women who think that they're good looks are all they need to get them by in life. I cannot stand younger women who spend years in community college, or working as a waitress living from week to week, hoping some rich guy is gonna come by and take care of them forever.

When I drag some douchebag out of a club and he repsonds with either a.) "Do you know who my uncle is?" or b.) "Don't make me make a phone call and have you whacked" Apparently anyone who is 10% Italian and wears Italia zip up hoodies are made-men/wise guys.

Cigarette Smoking: Scumbag Habit. I hate when I get into an argument with a smoker and they're defense is, "I have a right to smoke." OH REALLY? The last time I checked our Constitution, the first amenment stated: "freedom of speech, religon, press, and assembly" Where does it say anything about smoking? Am I missing something?

Tapout Clothing: If you train MMA and are bad ass, hats off to you. However, most of the fvcks wearing this shit wear it because they think it adds inches on their dick and will increase their ego.

Eldery Population who drives. These senior citizens should be awarded a DUI with the way they drive MOST of the time. I cannot count how many times I've had to swirve or nail my breaks to avoid a collision because of their lack of sight and marbles.

Genetics: I was close gripping 315lbs for reps and my triceps are as flat as a god damn wall. I try not to think about it, because there is nothing I can do until I can afford good quality Synthol.

Govenor Christie of NJ: This man is a complete POS and has ruined more lives than Small pox. Laying off teachers and cops all around NJ is going to lead to complete fvcking mayhem. Self-centered arrogant cocksucker.

Gothic People: You motherfvckers are not making a statement at all. Take all that weird ugly black shit off and live normal lives. I watched something on the news the other night about a Long Island cop getting killed on duty because of some mentally unstable Satan worshipping gothic jerk off who decided to run around the neighborhood holding a blade to random peoples throats.

People who beep their horns out of anger instead of safety. A horn should only be beeped to warn others of avoiding a collision. Not to try and repremand a driver for doing something that you do not agree me. People need to stop feeling so tough, safe, and secure in their cars. I have to hold back atleast once a week from getting out of my car in the middle of the highway, pulling some ignorant prick out of their car and beating their ass in broad day light.

HGH Task Force in Bergen County: Recently, an HGH taskforce was just assigned and developed in North Jersey (Bergen county). Wow, glad to know our tax dollars are going to that. What about the piece of shit meth and crack dealers in Newark? What about all the coke being sold in the rich upscale areas of Bergen County. We'll let that slide, but we're gonna break balls with a couple guys from our local gyms trying to better their physqiues. Get the fvck out of here.

When I meet older broads and when I tell them that I'm 21, they respond with "ohhh you're a baby." NO, I'm not a fvcking baby. Probably more intelligent, mature, and physically superior to all of your old ex-boyfriends.

I have always had a short temper growing up and I get aggravated pretty easily. The only thing that keeps me out of trouble is the fact that I am about a year away from going to the police academy, and I NEED a clean record.

Maybe the GF will chime in here and add to my list, since we had a very similar conversation a few months ago.
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 03-14-2011 at 11:03 AM.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    ^ You said "beep."

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    Women who are extremely materialistic and only date guys who drive nice cars, live off of their parents bank roll, and basically have no real job.

Attractive women who think that they're good looks are all they need to get them by in life. I cannot stand younger women who spend years in community college, or working as a waitress living from week to week, hoping some rich guy is gonna come by and take care of them forever.

When I drag some douchebag out of a club and he repsonds with either a.) "Do you know who my uncle is?" or b.) "Don't make me make a phone call and have you whacked" Apparently anyone who is 10% Italian and wears Italia zip up hoodies are made-men/wise guys.

Cigarette Smoking: Scumbag Habit. I hate when I get into an argument with a smoker and they're defense is, "I have a right to smoke." OH REALLY? The last time I checked our Constitution, the first amenment stated: "freedom of speech, religon, press, and assembly" Where does it say anything about smoking? Am I missing something?

Tapout Clothing: If you train MMA and are bad ass, hats off to you. However, most of the fvcks wearing this shit wear it because they think it adds inches on their dick and will increase their ego.

Eldery Population who drives. These senior citizens should be awarded a DUI with the way they drive MOST of the time. I cannot count how many times I've had to swirve or nail my breaks to avoid a collision because of their lack of sight and marbles.

Genetics: I was close gripping 315lbs for reps and my triceps are as flat as a god damn wall. I try not to think about it, because there is nothing I can do until I can afford good quality Synthol.

Govenor Christie of NJ: This man is a complete POS and has ruined more lives than Small pox. Laying off teachers and cops all around NJ is going to lead to complete fvcking mayhem. Self-centered arrogant cocksucker.

Gothic People: You motherfvckers are not making a statement at all. Take all that weird ugly black shit off and live normal lives. I watched something on the news the other night about a Long Island cop getting killed on duty because of some mentally unstable Satan worshipping gothic jerk off who decided to run around the neighborhood holding a blade to random peoples throats.

People who beep their horns out of anger instead of safety. A horn should only be beeped to warn others of avoiding a collision. Not to try and repremand a driver for doing something that you do not agree me. People need to stop feeling so tough, safe, and secure in their cars. I have to hold back atleast once a week from getting out of my car in the middle of the highway, pulling some ignorant prick out of their car and beating their ass in broad day light.

HGH Task Force in Bergen County: Recently, an HGH taskforce was just assigned and developed in North Jersey (Bergen county). Wow, glad to know our tax dollars are going to that. What about the piece of shit meth and crack dealers in Newark? What about all the coke being sold in the rich upscale areas of Bergen County. We'll let that slide, but we're gonna break balls with a couple guys from our local gyms trying to better their physqiues. Get the fvck out of here.

When I meet older broads and when I tell them that I'm 21, they respond with "ohhh you're a baby." NO, I'm not a fvcking baby. Probably more intelligent, mature, and physically superior to all of your old ex-boyfriends.

I have always had a short temper growing up and I get aggravated pretty easily. The only thing that keeps me out of trouble is the fact that I am about a year away from going to the police academy, and I NEED a clean record.

Maybe the GF will chime in here and add to my list, since we had a very similar conversation a few months ago.
    damn.....i think this thread has no more use cuz u said it all lol! i agree with it 100%

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    I hate the little slime ball kid who keeps opening my front gate to get his stupid soccer ball and leaving it open. Hey jerkoff I have dogs that can get run over if you keep leaving the gate open. On top of that he starts bragging to his little friends when I asked him to just come around and let me know, so I can get the ball for him. He tells his friend oh this guy thinks im scared of him hahaha. You little wife beater wearing, saggy jean totting, teenage half assed stupid looking mustache growing prick... If I wasn't an adult I wouldn't even have asked you to tell my parents I would've walked straight out there and knocked your moronic mustache off your face. Worst part is we are both Mexicans and very hot headed... I see me choking out some kids dad in the near future.

justgettnbig is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    I hate standing in line waiting for some ass-hole that wants to buy $200 worth of scratch tickets 3 differnt kinds in four differnt ways!!

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I was standing in a long line yesterday at the pharmacy/store. There were two registers open. One had two old ladies that were apparently doing their monthly shopping as they had a huge amount of stuff. No problem, I can handle that. Then they pulled out the coupons and long conversations erupted every time a coupon was scanned for something they hadn't actually purchased. Annoying, but old ladies deserve a bit of a pass in my book.

The other register was a guy buying one cheap item. I could tell this was the register that was going to blast people through while the ladies figured out their coupons. The woman behind the register asked the required "do you have a CVS card?" The man answered "no". The woman asked the required "would you like to join?" The man said yes. No problem so far...except there were no applications in English behind the counter. After a minute looking for them, she had to go somewhere else in the store to get them. The guy then proceeded to stand at the counter and fill the application out. And he was Asian and didn't read English well so he had lots of questions. For example, he didn't understand why there where two area for "name". The woman had to explain that one area was for first name, the other was for last name. Despite being fifth in line behind people who only had one item, it took fifteen minutes for me to get out of there.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ...oh yeah, and people that don't put their shopping carts away and leave them to roll into my car! F*ckers!

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    fvcking trying to sleep last night and for 3 hours there were sirens going off. OK i get it there was an accident- thats why there were all the flashing lights but come on do you really need the sirens for 3 hours in an urban area.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I hate masturbating then discovering there are tissues near by.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by kalspic View Post
    oh boy.

dear red box customers,

i ask for nothing more than the two minutes it will take to return/rent a new movie. is that to much to ask? i stand in line behind you while you spend 10 minutes trying to pick out a movie.
    " O what about this one this looks good, it even has (insert name)"
    "naw i dont want to see (insert movie genera(sp))"
    you go on like that for ten minutes, all the friggin movies are posted on the side... i mean come on.

ok so you find the movies you want, finally... Ya. now it comes time to pay for it. you search in your wallet/purse/5 pockets to find your money. you pull out your dollar bill to pay for it
    " o well ill be darned it doesnt take dollars we need to use a card"

there goes another 2 minutes for you trying to find/pick out what card to use. i mean really you're going to over draw with a dollar. give me a break. so now mr./mrs. big date night you slide your card so fast that even the flash would have to shake your hand. well paint me red and nail me to a barn, it doesnt read. then it pops into your head. "i need to slide it 50 million times, that should do the trick."

ok, great now the machine reads it. we're getting somewhere now. so after all that 15 minutes have gone by. i went in there to return a movie/rent that would take no more than 2.

but wait, "is that what i think it is? yes, yes it is. they want my email to send me news letters about red box. well damn i can't pass this offer up"

so you stand there filling out the information. i mean come on you think they will send you a coupon for 50cents off a 1$ dollar movie. But even if they don't you will still get update of the newest releases, and thats all that matters, right?

so finally you get your movie deposited. nope, not one but four... four movies that take a solid 30seconds each to spit out. that might not seem long but it feels like forever when your standing around a bunch of obiese smelly fat folks.

so to sum it all up, i just wasted a solid 20+ minutes of my time that would only take me no more than 2 minutes. thanks for your thoughtfullness and consideration.

now you guys might ask "why dont you just come back later?" its like that all day.

to the op. thanks for making this thread it's what i needed. it might sound stupid but it really chaps my ass!
    i was wondering when this type of sit would come up...i think redbox should have a slot on the side that can read the return of the movie...and hell no it should be asking for another email espicially if u cant just opt out and click no and finish ur bizness

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    Having so many beautiful woman around me all the time and not having the ball to asked them out.

Oh we know wat your really doing when your streching Kawi.I was trying to be polite

Thread Information