Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    the amount of flirting (with 100% no results) that goes on it just mind boggling........
    Guess that depends on who's flirting

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Guess that depends on who's flirting

~Haz~
    i know.....read who i replied to.....i only do flirting if i endup sleeping with the girl otherwise she is not coming out of "good friend" zone
    oh and the flirting gets us in trouble i dont think i need to explain which kind of problems

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Wouldn't it be a perfect world if the list you guys have and the list we gals have, match up!

They say a girl marries a guy hoping "to change him" and a guy marries a girl "hoping she does not change."
    lmao... So true

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Sense of humor, first and foremost. I need somebody who doesn't take herself too seriously, can laugh at herself, and finds humor in most things in life.

A good person. Caring, compassionate. Needs to share my passion for nature, animals, etc.

Takes good care of herself

Loving and affectionate without being clingy

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    They say a girl marries a guy hoping "to change him" and a guy marries a girl "hoping she does not change."
    maybe I am interpreting this wrong, but why would a girl want a guy if he is not what she wants to begin with?

Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    maybe I am interpreting this wrong, but why would a girl want a guy if he is not what she wants to begin with?
    estrogen..........

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    because there is something women feel they need to do.....probably estrogen like Cal said....

but specifically? always room for improvment....ex: do you ever hear any girl suggesting you wear something else? that type of thing...as in wanting to change you....or getting you to stop gear? hoping she can change that too....or hoping you will remember things? yahda yahda yahda

because there is something women feel they need to do.....probably estrogen like Cal said....

but specifically? always room for improvment....ex: do you ever hear any girl suggesting you wear something else? that type of thing...as in wanting to change you....or getting you to stop gear? hoping she can change that too....or hoping you will remember things? yahda yahda yahda
    ahhh, I get it... so when my girl keeps flipping the channel to watch that "Extenze" infomercial, its cause she is subtly dropping a hint and not that she actually finds Ron Jeremy attractive?... it all makes sense now

Thanx girl

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by knockout_power View Post
    ahhh, i get it... So when my girl keeps flipping the channel to watch that "extenze" infomercial, its cause she is subtly dropping a hint and not that she actually finds ron jeremy attractive?... It all makes sense now

thanx girl

lmao

so u said room for improvement...when a guy tried to do the same thing he is labeled as "controlling" not mention the comment "if u didnt like me y did u endup with me? u just wanted to get into my pants didnt u"?

I've been told by a lot of women that they've been with "bad" guys because they felt they could change him..... they could almost "fix" him and make him a good guy. Then after so many months go by and he's still the same ole scumbag..... they left.

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    A man marries a woman hoping she WILL NEVER change. I woman marries a man hoping he WILL change.

I heard this quote the other day and thought is was funny, and partially true. All we want is for our girls to stay attractive.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    Physically, already exists

Personality, hard to explain. Good traits would be-loyal, wild in bed, happy, confident and enjoys same things as me.
    Bam! Nailed it. Face is perfection. Thinking her before I even opened the thread lol

You sir..... are a fvcking genious! I was already thinking of her before I saw your post ahahaha - she's stunning.

Trait wise..... She wouldn't give me shit about dieting, training, or aas use. She'd pretty much wanna fvck whenever I do..... but not wanna bang every 2 hours. That's just not healthy.....

~Haz~
    Whats wrong with that? lol One of my qualities Im looking for!!

Wouldn't it be a perfect world if the list you guys have and the list we gals have, match up!

Im all for improving if you're willing to help.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've been told by a lot of women that they've been with "bad" guys because they felt they could change him..... they could almost "fix" him and make him a good guy. Then after so many months go by and he's still the same ole scumbag..... they left.

~Haz~
    What's even funnier is when a guy does change for a girl because of LOVE she drops him because he is no longer a challenge. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    so u said room for improvement...when a guy tried to do the same thing he is labeled as "controlling" not mention the comment "if u didnt like me y did u endup with me? u just wanted to get into my pants didnt u"?
    If you want to understand women logic it's easy, Understand that it's impossible to understand or make sense of from a LOGICAL point of view.

No slimmerMe, I am not talking about 100% of women, only the large majority.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-21-2011 at 09:56 PM.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Adriana Lima is so hot

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    What's even funnier is when a guy does change for a girl because of LOVE she drops him because he is no longer a challenge. lol.

If you want to understand women logic it's easy, Understand that it's impossible to understand or make sense of from a LOGICAL point of view.

No slimmerMe, I am not talking about 100% of women, only the large majority.
    thats y i just use them and before they try to make me understand i move on....

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Around 5'4", blonde hair, green eyes, pretty lips, 120lbs, nice boobs, ghetto booty yet firm, curvey, glasses (to atleast look smart, after all she is blonde), funny yet serious about her life....yes, that would be the one who stole my heart.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is no such thing as perfect, and its a persons faults and imperfections that gives them character. I like athletic or curvy figures, big tits is a bit of a weakness for me:

I agree Flagg....its not finding that perfect person...but learning to see that imperfect person perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    I agree Flagg....its not finding that perfect person...but learning to see that imperfect person perfectly
    this is why alcohol was invented

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Lmfao!

~Haz~
    THIS! This is what many think....the bad boy will be good with me and I will prove it...just watch and see! And then when he is not? We have to wake up and move on.....but it was fun trying for awhile.....

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    Whats wrong with that? lol One of my qualities Im looking for!!
    Ur like one of my friends..... this kidd can fvck over and over and over and over...... then take a break to eat..... then fvck again and again and again.

Idunno..... maybe my dick is broken..... but after I fire one off i'm good for the nite lol - I mean..... I wont turn down a 2nd romp but i'm not gunna go 3 times a day - 7 days a week. Talk about wearing it out..... you'd need some strange every damn week.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

THIS! This is what many think....the bad boy will be good with me and I will prove it...just watch and see! And then when he is not? We have to wake up and move on.....but it was fun trying for awhile.....
    Yep..... it's unfortunate tho because a lot of them really regret it. Thy wished they had never slept with the bad guy...... then once they left..... they all did it again! Women are strange birds

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    yup. and then you get to a certain point in your life, that you begin to realize that perfection isn't a physical attribute, but one of compatibility. Of course she has to be easy to look at, but in the grand scheme of things, that's just a wee teeny tiny tip of the iceburg. I would rather have a 6 that enjoyed doing the same things as me (road trips, football games, snuggle up by the fire on a cold night with a bottle of wine), than a 9 if she thinks the outdoors is "dirty", my buddies are all asssholes, and a honey do list a mile long.

I'm at a point where my idea of perfection is less barbie doll and more woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    yup. and then you get to a certain point in your life, that you begin to realize that perfection isn't a physical attribute, but one of compatibility. Of course she has to be easy to look at, but in the grand scheme of things, that's just a wee teeny tiny tip of the iceburg. I would rather have a 6 that enjoyed doing the same things as me (road trips, football games, snuggle up by the fire on a cold night with a bottle of wine), than a 9 if she thinks the outdoors is "dirty", my buddies are all asssholes, and a honey do list a mile long.

I'm at a point where my idea of perfection is less barbie doll and more woman.
    Music to my ears.....

Anyone that can deal with my shit is "perfection" in my eyes!

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Anyone that can push my shit is "perfection" in my eyes!

~Haz~
    Music to DSM's ears

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information