Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    lose my cool with fools, so what does that make you Einstein lol
    You have no right to lose your cool period thee end. You're a mod, act like it. Its obvious why you are stepping down because you obviously can not handle doing your job how its suppose to be done.
    Me "not contributing" is not = to me breaking rules. I am allowed to not contribute. You calling me an imbecile IS breaking the rules. I'm not sure how your steroid saturated brain actually expects people to respect the rules when you yourself has absolutely no respect for them. You're that guy who goes around saying "do as I say, not as I do". Its pathetic, grow up.

You don't contribute anything to this site except total bullshit, do you think anyone actual reads what you write on here! I will let you into a little secret everyone laughs behind your back at your mentally retarded comments but I guess that's what we should expect from an ex drug addict, ex con who doesn't look like he's lifted a weight in his life, your such a imbecile.
    An "ex con/drug addict" you really have no eloquence or class and I wouldn't expect it to be any different. You're a meathead. What you contribute regards eating as many steroids as you possibly can before you leave this planet so you can get massively huge, and feel more secure about your manhood.
    You hate me because I'm better looking, I'm ok with my size and don't want to get a lb bigger. Never mind the insecure "get big as I possibly fvckn can" quest you're on. I also don't take steroids like they're going out of style and have the common sense to realize you're going to die of a heart attack by the time you're 50. You are already short tempered, bitter, angry, and have the impulse control of a teenager.

You should get yourself checked for stage 2 hypertension, its likely all the juice going to your head. And it would explain a lot of your rude behavior on here.

Ive got bigger pimples than your smackhead drain body and one last thing before i really lose my cool, you have a face what I wouldnt stop bitch slapping lol....
    Great cause you're tough right? Seriously what kind of tool threatens physical violence especially when that tool pretends to be such a stand up rule abiding guy like you? You should be ashamed of yourself.
    I've seen you do the same thing to newbs on this forum and drive potential good members right off AR with the same shit you're doing now. You tell someone their too young to cycle, they disagree with you and its times to flame. Or someone disagrees with you and you start making passive aggressive snidy comments to attack their character. As big as you are, you are one of the most insecure men I've ever met before.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 03-31-2011 at 02:33 PM.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Thats a lot of writing... my brain hurts

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    You have no right to lose your cool period thee end. You're a mod, act like it. Its obvious why you are stepping down because you obviously can not handle doing your job how its suppose to be done.

An "ex con/drug addict" you really have no eloquence or class and I wouldn't expect it to be any different. You're a meathead. What you contribute regards eating as many steroids as you possibly can before you leave this planet so you can get massively huge, and feel more secure about your manhood.
    You hate me because I'm better looking, I'm ok with my size and don't want to get a lb bigger. I also don't take steroids like they're going out of style and have the common sense to realize you're going to die of a heart attack by the time you're 50. You are already short tempered, bitter, angry, and have the impulse control of a teenager.

You should get yourself checked for stage 2 hypertension, its likely all the juice going to your head.

Great cause you're tough right?
    I've seen you do the same thing to newbs on this forum and drive potential good members right off AR with that same attitude you're directing at me.

I'm not even sure what your point is. You look like a meatball. I'm slender, agile and fast, good looking and would run circles around you all awhile being sleep deprived for the last 10 years straight.

Can you even wipe your ass when you shit anymore?

The simple fact is I do contribute. I contribute something called common sense. Like the common sense that even if you dont like a member, you absolutely have an obligation to show them some fvckn respect.
    You don't, people have complained about you left and right. And while your small circle of friends on here may miss you, the largely majority will not actually give 2 fvcks. While many others will downright be happy to watch you walk away.

I would never want to be as big as you because you have no idea wtf you're doing to your body although you like to advocate that short burst cycling is safe. Its just an excuse to get more steroids into your system. Exercise something called tact and moderation. Respect your body cause like I said its a matter of days before your heart implodes on itself.

I have no respect for you. You were a horrible mod when you were here, you bullied newbies and as long as people kissed your ass you never got off your ass to reprimand them.
    AR is definitely headed for a better future w/out you in it.
    Now, care to do some more flaming? Or post more pics w/out my permission?
    First thing , I didnt read all this just just like most of your posts what talk bull

But I can clearly see i hit a nerve with the ex con, ex drug addict and you look like total shit comment LMFAO

jealously is a cruel trait big Bo

Boom big Bo

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Marcus and PT will retire as Hofers, however they will then become the new Admins as they are currently the most senior staff members. Everyone will have noticed we have lost our current Admin so Brian decided to give this postion to Marcus and PT, well done to them...
    We will miss you *admin*....

Marcus and PT are IN CHARGE!

HIP HIP HOOOOORAY!

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    lol bojangles are you seriously putting down marcus? The guy goes out of his way to answer questions and help out those less experienced. Never seen you do that except write a bunch of bs that no one has the desire nor time to read. Oh and just so you know what you look like goes a long way in the world of bodybuilding.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds good i've noticed latley not alot of vets and mods on the Q&A section and there is alot of young ones running a muck. we deffinately need to clean this up and adress it immediately too much bad advice and free for all going on there.

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    sounds good i've noticed latley not alot of vets and mods on the Q&A section and there is alot of young ones running a muck. we deffinately need to clean this up and adress it immediately too much bad advice and free for all going on there.
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    lol bojangles are you seriously putting down marcus? The guy goes out of his way to answer questions and help out those less experienced. Never seen you do that except write a bunch of bs that no one has the desire nor time to read. Oh and just so you know what you look like goes a long way in the world of bodybuilding.
    Dont worry he doesnt know what he is talking about, he just made that very clear lol

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    Agreed!
    Agreed X2, i shall be spending more time in there very soon...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

kelevra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    GBrice for a new mod position for sure, Possibly bonaparte as well. Supermods, Matt, Fireguy, D7M, Swifto
    ^^^ +1 Yep, All sound good

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^^^^no kidding

lets restore board law and order

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    This is my point. I feel it need to be individuals who have contributed and still can with retrospect to all threads without bias.
    i was hoping u atlease nominate me...given the type of day i had

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    (@meatheadmarcus)
    Haha are you kidding me?
    I've seen the questions you answer they go something like this:

Can I drink winny?
    Is 16 too young to cycle?
    What kind of PCT do I need for a dbol only cycle?

The questions you answer are the same tired repeated questions that could be answered by a monkey who just finished his first cycle.
    I don't answer those types of questions cause I don't like repeating myself 100 thousand times a day. I don't have the time for it.

And if you didn't read my post you liar, you would have never known you "hit a nerve". Your inconsistencies are on display for the world
    to see. Go bully some more newbs in the Q&A so you can feel like your internet dick is bigger than it actually is. Or threaten to smack some
    more long term members, what ever floats your boat.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Admin had never taken my sexual advance for favoritism maybe ill have a better chance with marcus.....

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    i was hoping u atlease nominate me...given the type of day i had
    we respect you for taking 1,2,3... for the team, but a mod, I dont know man... That would be worse than making me one

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Supermods: d7m, matt, swifto, hazard
    get my vote x2!!! great group right there.. sorry to see some of the other great mods/vets are stepping down

We will be creating 4 new Super Moderator positions and want your views on who you feel qualifies. Please list the names 1-4 of those who you feel would best be suited for this position...

We are also accepting names for those interested in becoming staff so if you feel your up to it and can contribute then please put your name forward (in this thread)

The list will close tomorrow...

Thanks
    wow a simple thread going sideways and for once me and kp werent the culprits

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69 View Post
    (@meatheadmarcus)
    Haha are you kidding me?
    I've seen the questions you answer they go something like this:

Can I drink winny?
    Is 16 too young to cycle?
    What kind of PCT do I need for a dbol only cycle?

The questions you answer are the same tired repeated questions that could be answered by a monkey who just finished his first cycle.
    I don't answer those types of questions cause I don't like repeating myself 100 thousand times a day. I don't have the time for it.

And if you didn't read my post you liar, you would have never known you "hit a nerve". Your inconsistencies are on display for the world
    to see. Go bully some more newbs in the Q&A so you can feel like your internet dick is bigger than it actually is.

You obviously do, but anyone can take over your job in a matter of minutes, which trust me is exactly whats going to happen.
    Much to long again Big Bad Bo,, didnt read it make it alot shorter next time...

Calm down and chill out lol

Lets get this thread back on track, now do you understand that - its some direction for you lol

jealously haha is a bad trait

BAM

Your the start of it, i was sticking up for you

damn proud... cheers buddy!!!

This is the most members Ive seen in a thread that didnt have pics of mostly naked women...

There are currently 18 users browsing this thread. (17 members and 1 guests)

Knockout_Power,bighigg337,Bonaparte,chi,D7M+,drdea th613,dru23,First Timer 42,marcus300,Matt,MBMETC,mn_fighter,rossapplecart, scotty51312,Sgt. Hartman,Times Roman,

All the names so far are worthy, but take Haz out, he's just too small

kelevra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Other "new" staff contenders:

Gbrice
    ScotchGuard
    JPKMan
    DCannon
    Baseline
    T'body
    Damien
    more to come.....
    I like Gbrice and ScotchGuard off this list. Helpful, knowledgeable and polite.
    I would give Slemmer a vote as well for the same reasons.

VegasRenegade is offline Finishing Member ~ Transformation Contest!
    Blog Entries
    FireGuy is already on staff??
    Then Fireguy and Matt for super mod

And add Slimmer for new postion

Ok we will settle this like men, or i should say

Man vs thin fuker
    or
    Man vs drug addict
    or
    Man vs ex con
    or
    Man vs ugly fool

Big Bad Bo - let the members decide who stays

I will leave and never come back every again if I lose, and if you lose you go before you get banned?

You have my word

Members all you have to do is write one word, either Marcus or Big Bad BO

The one with the most posts with his name on stays!!!

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

Man vs thin fuker
    or
    Man vs drug addict
    or
    Man vs ex con
    or
    Man vs ugly fool

I will leave and never come back every again if I lose, and if you lose you go before you get banned?

You have my word

Marcus.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Matt, Hazard, D7M, Swifto for Supermod.
    I'd like to volunteer myself for mod and nominate Far From Massive.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Marcus (sorry bo but marcus has more man meat)

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it

Man vs thin fuker
    or
    Man vs drug addict
    or
    Man vs ex con
    or
    Man vs ugly fool

You have my word

This should be in a separate thread. No reason to get this one even further off track.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Matt, Hazard, D7M, Swifto for Supermod.
    I'd like to volunteer myself for mod and nominate Far From Massive.
    x2 FORGOT BOUT FFM

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    Marcus FTW (as if there was any doubt)

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    x2 FORGOT BOUT FFM
    gotta luv a 3some

RaZr is offline Member

Man vs thin fuker
    or
    Man vs drug addict
    or
    Man vs ex con
    or
    Man vs ugly fool

You have my word

Marcus

For supermod I vote Matt, D7M, haz and swifto

For new staff I vote bonaporte, slimmer, FFM, GBRICE

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    The names stated up to this point should constitute all that is required for a selection.

I'm going to be system admin

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    ^I would like to see you around here more.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    ^I would like to see you around here more.
    i agree bro reed is not here nearly enough...or maybee hes just here when im not....

Your the start of it, i was sticking up for you
    and i thank you for that...as I was told I cant speak english so someone with english knowledge stepped up TY

Mackn is offline Associate Member
    From what I have seen I would like Far From Massive and Bonaparte to get it. They seem very knowledgeable and mature.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information