Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ponderisms

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SmackHappy View Post
    No shit sherlock. If he was straight I would have just accused him of being a classless whore instead of a classless faggot whore.

Most of his posts are about "stink finger", anal sex, guys he wants to f uck, blow jobs, pictures of trannies, pictures of gays acting gay, and it comes off so try hard.
    If he's trying to prove that he's a proud faggot, he's failed terribly. Noone cares about your f ucking sexual orientation. Talk about something else you unoriginal sleezeball ****.

I can sit here all day talking about how i like to toss girls salads, posting how filthy of a person I am and all the private shit I like to do in the bedroom that should be kept to myself. Talk about it once every so often, but skimming through the lounge all I see are dirty sleezeball posts from him. Every single one, Its disgusting. He sounds like a filthy sex addicted slob.
    Yeah you can do that but it would probably pale in comparison to most of us who have been here for a while. Ive had my fair share of criticism and snide remarks due to my fun (pictures included) but I didnt say it or post it to have people just ignore them or say nice pics. Especially in the lounge it's about having fun, to each his own and a little controversy and debate.

As the saying goes, if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Bye bye.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SmackHappy View Post
    Thats because you're a raging classless faggot.

I've been on this forum 3 days (this is sure to be my last) and am already sick of alll your gay posts.
    Don't you have any hobbies/activities to talk about aside from sucking dick? Or maybe thats really how
    you spend every waking minute of your life?

Is it a requirement to act like a filthy aids spreading whore just because you're gay?I'm sure not all gays
    on here do it but you really couldn't be classy if someone paid you a million dollars to do it.
    And you thought that DSM was spreading aids? Wrong, only things he spreads are cheeks. Check out this old video, pharmaceutical companies were spreading it back in the 70's.
    Another disgruntled EX B/F dumped by DSM coming here to vent. Shame on you DSM you Italian stallion heartbreaker.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    And you thought that DSM was spreading aids? Wrong, only things he spreads are cheeks. Check out this old video, pharmaceutical companies were spreading it back in the 70's.
    Another disgruntled EX B/F dumped by DSM coming here to vent. Shame on you DSM you Italian stallion heartbreaker.
    He should have known. Every time he said he loved me my response was " I have to go. "

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    what DSM no stories????feel free to post em

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    what DSM no stories????feel free to post em
    What kind of story you want ? Butt stories ?

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    full stories

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information