JJ78 is offline Senior Member

Drugs to slow down puberty to determine gender?

Probably one of the worst ideas ever

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...ex-change.html

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Great news for pedophiles. He is 18 but looks 12.

Even U DSM, have to believe that this is a bad idea. Media is ruining our populus.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Yes I agree its a bad idea.

supersize me is offline Associate Member
    Call me crazy but I always thought it was pretty easy for the doctor to determine gender at birth. Innie or Outie? Simple question.

Gender identification, on the other hand, is a different issue. But by creating a drug like this you bring up multiple issues. Who is required to sign off on this for a minor? Is a minor legally allowed to make this decision on their own?

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    I would say this thread is gay but maybe we should give it a little more time to decide.....

markiejw is offline Junior Member
    Man, the things people come up with. I want to know what that parents of the six year old are saying when they're demanding a sex change... Might be time to do a little parenting.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    WTF who thinks of this shlt

VegasRenegade is offline Finishing Member ~ Transformation Contest!
    Blog Entries
    Ok do they test for this at the olympic seems like potiental for it to be a performance enhancer for womens gymnastics.
    They up the age to get womens bodies and it has change the sport so a 18 year old in a 12 year old body big advantabe.

As for the rest of it crazy stuff

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I read that article a few days ago. Seemed strange, but it applies to a TINY amount of people. These drugs are not used in a casual manner.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I read that article a few days ago. Seemed strange, but it applies to a TINY amount of people. These drugs are not used in a casual manner.
    this was my take as well

They shouldnt be used in any manner. No child should be able to make that decision. And any parent that makes tht decision on behalf of their child should be beaten. Then asked if they would make that decision again.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    no parent wants to see their child suffer and if a child suffers from gid im sure its pretty obvious something isn't right. i think this may offer the small majority a chance at a "normal" life instead of a lifetime of abuse and being humiliated throughout their life.
    remember we ae not talking about homo sexuality these kids are convinced they were given the wrong parts.

What? A man is a man a woman is a woman. It is media and society that says that you are not necessarily born the way you are born. This is complete bullshit. i do believe in freedom to choose for yourself

But at the age of 10 you are not of sound mind to make a decision like that. Just because MTV indoctrinates it in kids head that these things are normal, that does not make it normal.

I do believe that some people are born gay, but that is not what this is about.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ78 View Post
    What? A man is a man a woman is a woman. It is media and society that says that you are not necessarily born the way you are born. This is complete bullshit. i do believe in freedom to choose for yourself

But at the age of 10 you are not of sound mind to make a decision like that. Just because MTV indoctrinates it in kids head that these things are normal, that does not make it normal.
    It's a genuine codition it's not a choice, these kids are tortured with overwhelming feelings and know something isn't right. Don't underestimate the ability of a child to to make this determination. I may not understand it but I'm not so closed minded that I can't believe a child of 7, 8, or 10 years old knows they are not wired correctly. This is not of the norm and I believe these kids intellects are not of the norm either.

I am no doctor. But say what you want bro, but I do not believe this is a medical condition that requires meds.

This is one of the things that is wrong with society today. All the bullshit medical conditions that the answer is MEDICATE. Just take some pills and you will be fine. Hey if you are confused about wether your dick is supposed to be swinging betwen your legs, lets delay you balls dropping and see how you fell in a month.

Absolute bullshit. We are all ****ed.

My grandfather would be rolling over in his grave if he even knew that some little kids feelings were getting hurt and he was confused about wether he is supposed to be a girl or a boy. So we med him up and say think about it a while, you can make a choice.

F that you are born that way so deal with it.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ78 View Post
    My grandfather would be rolling over in his grave if he even knew that some little kids feelings were getting hurt and he was confused about wether he is supposed to be a girl or a boy. So we med him up and say think about it a while, you can make a choice.

F that you are born that way so deal with it.
    our ancestors would roll over for a lot of things..that doesnt change anything...

its not yours or our ancestors choice thats one thing for sure

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Its a disorder, not some false thing that a 10 year old thinks he/she has....

as for the... "people can be born gay"... is absolute bullshit. there are no such things as genetic differences that make you want to be with another guy... sorry.

ok so then the little boy or little girl are born little boys and little girls. So are you telling me that is a good idea to offer them drugs to slow their puberty so they can decide if they want to dress as the opposite gender? Or get a sex change? Or just act like little femine girls. Damn I hope yall dont have any young boys living with you.

Sorry fellas I am losing faith in my men here. Damn you guys are pretty sad excuses for men, for a bunch of tough guys full of testosterone .

Thread Information