gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~

Jesse Ventura's politics

If your familiar with him and his politics, tell me what you think. Do you like him? Hate him? Why?

Please keep this thread on topic, thanks!

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    he sucks. i remember that conspiracy tv show awhile back. i think its on again. anyways he went to this facility either in suspicion of weather or mind control. there was a fence around it. finally a guy came out and jesse v gave him a hard time saying "i use to be a navy seal" n crap along with a dont lie to me point. as if that means he has to tell you anything. your just a charlie sheen now.

then later in a review of the case and facility he was giving his final points and he made a comment about the security around that place as if it were great and hiding something. dude it was a damn fence like anyplace else. thats it. and you stood there forever before someone came out. if he was a guard it wasnt anything to serious. it was a joke. and were all stupid right because a former politician and seal would never bend the truth.

^^ I think you're referring to HAARP.

http://www.examiner.com/us-intellige...gnetic-warfare

The Toad is offline Associate Member
    He is way too far out there... liked him much better as a wrestler

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Just heard he might run with Rand Paul. Plus his family is applying for Mexican citizenship. And the only reason he might not run is because he might prefer to live in Baja after all.

he better not run. i dont want a vice that think 9/11 was an inside job. that would also make me question rand paul. its worse enough one of obamas former czars van jones is a 9/11 truther i.e. 9/11 liar.

uh oh. this thread might get crazy. i just instigated the idiots...oops i instigated them again. bring it...damn. i did it again.

^^ think twice before calling people idiots just because they have opinions that might differ from yours. You know, some people might consider you an idiot for being so trusting of our government. Just sayin...

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Sure some of the stuff he says is crazy, but that goes for all politicians. Jesse "The Body" lays it out there... I like his style.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    I saw an interview of him the other day on some news show.. I agree with his assessment of Americas issues when it comes to the military and foreign policy and the "guys behind the curtains" so to speak.. but unfortunately the majority of people (weather it be America or anywhere else) won't wake up to what is going on and would NEVER vote for someone that off the wall.. ignorance is bliss.

I love a passionate person. He is WILD whether you agree with him or not.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Just heard he might run with Rand Paul. Plus his family is applying for Mexican citizenship. And the only reason he might not run is because he might prefer to live in Baja after all.
    Did you see this on the Libertarian News Channel? =)

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Did you see this on the Libertarian News Channel? =)
    no source talk allowed here......LOL!!!

nope.....another place......

Public Enemy is offline Associate Member
    I don't know why so many people freak out because Jesse said something about 9/11. He has a right to say what he wants and what he thinks. Now correct me if I am wrong but about 40% of New Yorkers believe 9/11 was a cover up or partial cover up involving the government. You will not go to those 40% and tell them to back off and die. Instead people should give the citizens what they want, wether it be a cover up or not, too many people are asking for the investigation to be opened, many of them are victims of the families. So calling people crazy and telling them that its either the government's way or no way is completely barbaric. But this discussion makes little sense because the Republicans will never choose Ron Paul, nor Jesse. This whole two party or no party rule is nothing short of what Bashar al-Assad is doing in Syria. Two parties which are basically the same nonsense, with the same liars just presenting themselves in different colors. So if your not a part of the Democrat Gang or the Republican Gang, you do not mean anything, no matter how much people like you.

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    ^^ think twice before calling people idiots just because they have opinions that might differ from yours. You know, some people might consider you an idiot for being so trusting of our government. Just sayin...
    there are plenty of people with opinoins that are different than mine that i dont call idiots. this guy is beyond someone with a different opinion. most of my friends dont agree with me on topics of politics or religion.

i didnt realize i was so trusting in govt. i never said anything to suggest that but thanks for informing me anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Public Enemy View Post
    I don't know why so many people freak out because Jesse said something about 9/11. He has a right to say what he wants and what he thinks. Now correct me if I am wrong but about 40% of New Yorkers believe 9/11 was a cover up or partial cover up involving the government. You will not go to those 40% and tell them to back off and die. Instead people should give the citizens what they want, wether it be a cover up or not, too many people are asking for the investigation to be opened, many of them are victims of the families. So calling people crazy and telling them that its either the government's way or no way is completely barbaric. But this discussion makes little sense because the Republicans will never choose Ron Paul, nor Jesse. This whole two party or no party rule is nothing short of what Bashar al-Assad is doing in Syria. Two parties which are basically the same nonsense, with the same liars just presenting themselves in different colors. So if your not a part of the Democrat Gang or the Republican Gang, you do not mean anything, no matter how much people like you.
    are you referring to 40% of people in new york city or 40% of people in new york state?

dont know? hey the band wagon said it. it must be true. after all their revealing the truth. and a third party system would be stupid.

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    "People should not fear their government, government should fear their people" Doesn't this sound about right? Politicians do not pas policies based on peoples votes. They do it based on who lines their pockets the thickest. I think Jesse would be great with Trump as a running mate.

Jesse would change foreign policy and Trump will take the funds that we are wasting in these bullshit wars and fix the economy.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    !st off wat are you doing out of the diet section? You probaly got a 100 pms that need to be answered.And you are over here playing around.No wonder there are so many fat bbs here.LOL I was bored

Jesse's letter to the ruling class:

You control our world. You’ve poisoned the air we breathe, contaminated the water we drink, and copyrighted the food we eat. We fight in your wars, die for your causes, and sacrifice our freedoms to protect you. You’ve liquidated our savings, destroyed our middle class, and used our tax dollars to bailout your unending greed. We are slaves to your corporations, zombies to your airwaves, servants to your decadence. You’ve stolen our elections, assassinated our leaders, and abolished our basic rights as human beings. You own our property, shipped away our jobs, and shredded our unions. You’ve profited off of disaster, destabilized our currencies, and raised our cost of living. You’ve monopolized our freedom, stripped away our education, and have almost extinguished our flame. We are hit… we are bleeding… but we ain’t got time to bleed. We will bring the giants to their knees and you will witness our revolution!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Like him or not, he defends what he believes in. I don't think I have ever heard him flip flop on an issue.

chemicalromance is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ78 View Post
    Jesse's letter to the ruling class:

We are hit… we are bleeding… but we ain’t got time to bleed.
    LOL are u pulling his quotes out from his "Blaine" character in Predator???

How about; "This stuff (red man chew tobacco) will turn you into a god damm sexual tyranosaurus...just like me!!

I dont think that he said that in Predator. At least what I originally posted. Your line he did.

ray0414 is offline Member
    I think in his show he exxagerates things for sake of entertainment value, but for the most part most of them are credible conspiracies, his show on the BP spill was pretty good too.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_rocks View Post
    there are plenty of people with opinoins that are different than mine that i dont call idiots. this guy is beyond someone with a different opinion. most of my friends dont agree with me on topics of politics or religion.

i didnt realize i was so trusting in govt. i never said anything to suggest that but thanks for informing me anyways.
    It's implied when you adamantly disagree with a politician who's MO is almost entirely revolved around lack of trust for our government.

Btw, I don't think I said anything that warranted your sarcasm, and don't appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    !st off wat are you doing out of the diet section? You probaly got a 100 pms that need to be answered.And you are over here playing around.No wonder there are so many fat bbs here.LOL I was bored
    Lmao, i'll get back over there ASAP!

It's implied when you adamantly disagree with a politician who's MO is almost entirely revolved around lack of trust for our government.

Btw, I don't think I said anything that warranted your sarcasm,
    i disagree. you were basically saying im so trusting in govt because i dont agree with jesse ventura. a person isnt so trusting because he does not believe the one who distrusts.

even so. i can use sarcasm whenever i wish.

and don't appreciate it.
    thats to bad. just because your a monitor it does not mean im one of your subordinates.

your probably gonna have me banned now for defending why i was being sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_rocks View Post
    he better not run. I dont want a vice that think 9/11 was an inside job. That would also make me question rand paul. Its worse enough one of obamas former czars van jones is a 9/11 truther i.e. 9/11 liar.

Uh oh. This thread might get crazy. I just instigated the idiots...oops i instigated them again. Bring it...damn. I did it again.
    lmao

Thread Information