RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!

no public pictures of bin laden will be released............

just as everyone expected, our cowardly government doesn't want people to get offended or have people in an up roar.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...g=breakingnews

why do we have to be such pvssies! there are movies that depict more gruesome, horrifying things than this. its a hole in someone's head! lord only knows our president and vice president already have many of them!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    just as everyone expected, our cowardly government doesn't want people to get offended or have people in an up roar.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...g=breakingnews

why do we have to be such pvssies! there are movies that depict more gruesome, horrifying things than this. its a hole in someone's head! lord only knows our president and vice president already have many of them!
    they are bound to come out at some time or another

zabster151 is offline Member
    they are not going to show them, remember how many different pictures of this guy they tried to sell to the American people. this is a ****ing joke
    we have movie like saw but this is to violent. osam bin laden is on the pay roll for american CIA and the United kingdom pay roll as well him and his family are heavily in the diamond market. this guy is not dead, he is real but he is not at the same time. the osam you here of is the terrorist who leads terrorist groups, the osam they use is a cia operative who helps america and UK keep this terrorist charade going.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Lets see now, they showed our military boys being hung from a bridge in Iraq, being disenboweled. They showed some of our military boys bodies being drug down the street by a car in Iraq and in somalia. They showed a video of a western reporter getting his head chopped off. But won't show a pic of the scurge of the world??? Yep make sense to me. Wouldn't want to offend any members of Al Quida now would we. Also we had to wash Osamas body in accordance with his religion before his proper burial at sea. wouldn't want to offend anyone now, even though our miltary boys bodies were totally disrespected. Oh thats right we aren't supposed to be like them we must take the moral high ground. Yeah, whatever......

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Now wat would you expect?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 05-04-2011 at 03:28 PM.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Lets see now, they showed our military boys being hung from a bridge in Iraq, being disenboweled. They showed some of our military boys bodies being drug down the street by a car in Iraq and in somalia. They showed a video of a western reporter getting his head chopped off. But won't show a pic of the scurge of the world??? Yep make sense to me. Wouldn't want to offend any members of Al Quida now would we. Also we had to wash Osamas body in accordance with his religion before his proper burial at sea. wouldn't want to offend anyone now, even though our miltary boys bodies were totally disrespected. Oh thats right we aren't supposed to be like them we must take the moral high ground. Yeah, whatever......
    All of those things you listed had pictures released by individuals and the media ran with it. It wasn't the govt sending those out.

Movies are fake and it's easy to explain to your 5 year old kid how it's just make up and special effects. It's not so easy to explain how millions of "good hearted Christians" are celebrating a murder and demanding pictures of a man with half his head blown off be put on our daily news. I understand everyone (adults) wants to see these, but there are certain people that shouldn't. I highly doubt it's to keep the alquida happy.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    One comment on that video^

They won't release the pic as not to enrage anyone? Really like killing over a million won't enrage anyone. Creating a situation in Iraq where over two million have had to flee their homeland, that won't enrage anyone. Starting a war in Afgan, that won't enrage anyone. Yeah I see his point, releasing the pic of the man who they have publicly stated wanted to kill for over nine years will enrage people.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    If some radical is willing to attack the west, this would not be the thing to tick them off.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    All of those things you listed had pictures released by individuals and the media ran with it. It wasn't the govt sending those out.

Movies are fake and it's easy to explain to your 5 year old kid how it's just make up and special effects. It's not so easy to explain how millions of "good hearted Christians" are celebrating a murder and demanding pictures of a man with half his head blown off be put on our daily news. I understand everyone (adults) wants to see these, but there are certain people that shouldn't. I highly doubt it's to keep the alquida happy.

EXACTLY...I hate this eye for an eye thing that so many people seem to be ok with. "They attacked our citizens we should just nuke them back" ... "they hate us and group us all together...so we can hate Them".

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmy View Post
    EXACTLY...I hate this eye for an eye thing that so many people seem to be ok with. "They attacked our citizens we should just nuke them back" ... "they hate us and group us all together...so we can hate Them".
    isn't this exactly what they do? and, its all about oil anyways!

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Yeah, your right..got to rethink it all. I was just inpassioned at the moment I wrote. One of those times I should look at the bigger picture I guess. My bad. I'm not nearly smart enough to claim to have all the right answers, only my opinion and we all know that opinions are like a-holes...everybodys got one. lol
    Last edited by Shol'va; 05-05-2011 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Yeah, your right..got to rethink it all. I was just inpassioned at the moment I wrote. One of those times I should look at the bigger picture I guess. My bad. I'm not nearly smart enough to claim to have all the right answers, only my opinion and we all know that opinions are like a-holes...everybodys got one. lol
    It's easy to miss the big picture here when it's been such a long controversy.

On a side note...
    It's crazy the amount of people 18,19,20 years old and older that don't even know who Osama is. Many of them were to young to really realize what happened.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    It's easy to miss the big picture here when it's been such a long controversy.

On a side note...
    It's crazy the amount of people 18,19,20 years old and older that don't even know who Osama is. Many of them were to young to really realize what happened.
    im 20 and i remember it being announced over the pa system at school in grade 5 also happens to be my mothers birthday and i live in canada. maybe i just have a good memory

Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    im 20 and i remember it being announced over the pa system at school in grade 5 also happens to be my mothers birthday and i live in canada. maybe i just have a good memory
    Not saying no one in that age group knows but you'd be surprised at the amount of people that don't.

Thread Information