jtuner77 is offline Member

I can't do ______ because of my clen shakes

I was thinking about how many things I can't do correctly or in a timely manner due to my Clen shakes and yes I do know it was my choice to take the clen!

Here is my short list lately. I think it's very funny.

Can't Photoshop shit
    Can't take a clean picture to save my life
    can't type for shit on my Iphone
    I seem to overshake my dong and get some pee pee drops on my work pants....again
    I went to sign some customs documents in front of a TSA agent and he looked at me like I was a total crackhead and then i looked at my signature and i laughed loudly at what was supposed to be my signature.

Anyone else have any odd or funny stories regarding there clen shakes?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    how long are you on before these symptoms appear?

tballz is offline Senior Member
    I get the shakes right away after first dose.

Same and it surprisingly last almost all day. Right now I am at 80mcg and it's settled down a lot but I know once I up the dose again it will get back to the obvious shakes again.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    I can't talk to people without being twitchy and nervous looking/feeling. I hated clen -.-

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    why would u want that feeling?

i never understood that shit with clen users......u fvkers are nutz

Cause it works great if you bust your ass on it. I dropped 8lbs in the last 2 weeks. I am sure a good amount was water weight but I am starting to achieve what I wanted.

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    because it works great for weight loss, and if you find the right dose, the sides aren't bad and you still lose the weight. I think people take way to much. But clen works.

mfabber is offline New Member
    On 120 right now imagine trying to weld and shaking like crazy.Its good shit though!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i couldnt get the next clen pill out of the blister pack............

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    Cause it works great if you bust your ass on it. I dropped 8lbs in the last 2 weeks. I am sure a good amount was water weight but I am starting to achieve what I wanted.
    4 lbs a week ? Sounds like your dropping some of that hard earned muscle as well. Dropping weight is a marathon not 1/4 dash.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    4 lbs a week ? Sounds like your dropping some of that hard earned muscle as well. Dropping weight is a marathon not 1/4 dash.
    x2, clen is all hype if you ask me

Most of it was due to bad eating and extremely high sodium intake. I dropped 4 lbs in one day. Sorry but you dont drop 4lbs or 8lbs of muscle in a week.

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    agreed jt, you prob lost mostly fat imo. clen shakes suck, but clen cramps dwarf shakes. every time i used clen, the worked muscles of that day cramp HARD. I only wanna use clen on non-workout days, which is usually rare. Have you tried ECA? for me, soooo much better. Primatene tabs are relatively cheap, and 2 tabs is 25 mgs eph. asprin seems to be the catalyst/synergist in the eph/caf stack. based on experience, after experimenting with it. Tell me, how is it that you don't suffer horrible cramps, even with taurine?

I just dont for some reason 2small. I used to badly but now I just take like 3000mg of taurine to be safe. I loved how much I lost on ECA but I dont know how much to take and how to count C and A. If you can PM or post a breakdown of what & how to take it ill give it a crack.

I used to eat the old Xenadrine RFA 1's like candy so!!!!

fif
    fif is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    how long are you on before these symptoms appear?
    well for me they sort of start around the 30 minute mark, then i really feel it at the 1hr mark.

Quote Originally Posted by jtuner77 View Post
    I just dont for some reason 2small. I used to badly but now I just take like 3000mg of taurine to be safe. I loved how much I lost on ECA but I dont know how much to take and how to count C and A. If you can PM or post a breakdown of what & how to take it ill give it a crack.

I used to eat the old Xenadrine RFA 1's like candy so!!!!
    I had cramps at 5-7g taurine. but I wanna try more, on offdays.
    here's a thread to look at, that helped me...
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...why-the-asprin
    with that, personally, I find that 6 tabs (75mgs) primatene tabs and 80mg asprin and a cup or two of coffee is enough to notice good results fat burning, smelling ammonia in my sweat. And even prep for a hard workout. but, remember, ephedrine and caffeine are substances that are strong at first and over days or weeks become nearly ineffective...tolerance n such. but, my point is, DON'T start at 75mg eph and 400mg caf. try 25mg eph (2 primatine tabs) and 200mg caf (8 oz. coffee). Hopefully the thread i referred you to will help with your questions.

Thanks 2small. I will give this a try next week!!! Wonder if I should take some Keto first?

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh I forgot one... I couldn't sh*t because of the spinchter cramps ohhhh yeaah

Quote Originally Posted by Renesis View Post
    Oh I forgot one... I couldn't sh*t because of the spinchter cramps ohhhh yeaah
    I only get cramps in the muscles that i recently worked out. and you? lol

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    tooosmall, is that current avatar picture above what you look? Can you please put the bag back on (like in your old avatar)?

F-Genetics is offline Associate Member
    I got a cramp in my index finger joint at my hand and I had to pull it back away from the other fingers to stop it. Then I got a cramp in my forearm and my hand stayed pointing down at a 90% angle until I forced it back. So I upped my dosage of Potassium and Taurine when I got home form the gym. I can handle the shakes, they are not that bad. Plus I am down 2.5 lbs in one week, so I'll take that. Only six more weeks to go, It would be great to hit 10% bf before the height of summer.

jtmills is offline New Member
    Hey,

Hoping I could ask you all a few questions. I've just started taking (last Friday) a 9 week cycle of Clen , Cytomel and Bromocriptine. The dosages vary throughout the cycle obviously, and at the moment I'm on 40mcg Clen and 25mcg Cytomel per day.

Thing is I'm having really bad shakes, nothing as bad as you jtunner77 but still enough to really bother me! Do you think i should lower my dosage? I'm only 50kg/110lbs (I know, I know, not planning on loosing much, would like to get down to 40kg which is my normal weight). I reckon the dosage is based on someone with much larger body mass? Maybe I should half it? - If so should I change my Cytomel intake accordingly?

On another note, while I'm here - today was my first workout on clen and the whole thing was an uphill battle, I could barely finish my routine. Any suggestions!?

Cheers, hope you don't mind dealing with a newbie!

DSM, DAMN IT, LOVE ME OR LEAVE ME!!!!
    JT, be careful man. How old are you? Newbs (like me) NEEED to start at the Newbie starter pack. research this site and read all the stickies. you sound young, and clen sucks, imo. shakes n cramps led me to the ECA stack, and it's awesome, for me...

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Daily Prop injections are annoying when on clen :P

jtmills is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toooosmall View Post
    DSM, DAMN IT, LOVE ME OR LEAVE ME!!!!
    JT, be careful man. How old are you? Newbs (like me) NEEED to start at the Newbie starter pack. research this site and read all the stickies. you sound young, and clen sucks, imo. shakes n cramps led me to the ECA stack, and it's awesome, for me...
    Thanks toooosmall. I'm 23. Yeah see I just got a cycle online and after having been on it a few days I reckon I'll need to tailor the cycle specifically for me. Will have a look at the stickies then, thanks. Two years ago I was on Ephedrine stacked with Cytomel , the Cytomel worked so well I wanted it again but couldn't get my hands on Eph this time so substitutes it with Clen !

Cheers guys.

Thread Information