scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer

WTF is wrong with parents

Ok I need to vent,

Today my 9 year old girl comes in crying with skinned up knees and elbows crying her little friends told me about this little bully boy who thought it would be funny to push her down while she was on her rollerskates. Same kid who's bullied her on the bus before.

Ok so i wasn't that mad but just a little upset so i go over to talk to this kids dad, Who tells me "thats just what boys do," and calls my kid a cry baby.

So I tell the guy "Look just talk to your son, discipline him in whatever way you see fit just don't let him put his hands on my kid again"

So this asshole tells me to mind my own f#($ING business and not tell him how to raise his kids.

So i raise my voice in turn and tell him "I'm asking you nicely this time, if i have to ask again i wont' be nice and we'll have more than words, then i leave and slammed his living room door as i left.

30 minutes later the cops show up telling me they're investigating a complaint of "terroristic threatening", Ofcourse i deny making any threats and the cops leave and give me a speech about the law.

All i can think right now is WTF is wrong with people.

Thanks for letting me vent

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    "terroristic threatening" ??? what the hell it even means??? that you threatened to blow up his house? or what? My kid will be going to school in a bus soon and I am worried .parents like these worries me.......I feel for you buddy hope the little angle is fine.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    At least you know how he will act if you take it any further. The guy is a dick and there isn't much you can do about it. Or, maybe, you can call the cops on the kid next time he assaults your child. I know it seems like the BS way, but I think it is just speaking to him in the language he uses.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    At least you know how he will act if you take it any further. The guy is a dick and there isn't much you can do about it. Or, maybe, you can call the cops on the kid next time he assaults your child. I know it seems like the BS way, but I think it is just speaking to him in the language he uses.
    Yeah I figured thats my only route, good thing i'm not on a cycle, I'd be plotting about putting on a ski mask and jumping him in the parking lot lol. I just don't get why you'd just ignore that kinda behavior, If I had done something like that my dad would have snatched me up by the hair and beat my ass till i wouldn't think of bullying someone again. I hate using that "back in my day" talk but sometimes i miss the good old days of corporal punishment

jtuner77 is offline Member
    get me his home phone #. I found a program you can use to auto dial anyone anytime at random from a computer and no way to track the call. Teach that asshole a thing or too or you could just pull a Billy Madison and light a flaming back of shit on fire on his porch!!!!

Sorry to hear about this dickhead. Hopefully someone bullies his kid soon.

isnt it some saying a son of a bully is always a bully cause they grow up in insecure environment?

explain "terroristic threatening" to me someone please

I have no clue, heres the definition i found in some legal site
    Terroristic threatening, defined. A person commits the offense of terroristic threatening if the person threatens, by word or conduct, to cause bodily injury to another person or serious damage to property of another or to commit a felony:
    (1) With the intent to terrorize, or in reckless disregard of the risk of terrorizing, another person; or

(2) With intent to cause, or in reckless disregard of the risk of causing evacuation of a building, place of assembly, or facility of public transportation. [L 1972, c 9, pt of §1; am L 1979, c 184, §1(1); gen ch 1993]

I guess according to this douche i threatened his life or something

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    explain "terroristic threatening" to me someone please
    Saying he would come back and beat him up is considered terrorist threats.. but to actually call the cops on it is just ridiculous

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Fvck him. Go to the court house and file a suit against his kid. Force the parents to address it then.

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    Saying he would come back and beat him up is considered terrorist threats.. but to actually call the cops on it is just ridiculous
    ok Scotty next time just do it dont threatened.....I would have.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Fvck him. Go to the court house and file a suit against his kid. Force the parents to address it then.
    i like this idea.. hit him where it hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    i like this idea.. hit him where it hurts.
    me too

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Can you raise your voice and tell me what to do ?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ^^^^ THIS!

You went the "manly fatherly" route..... same as I woulda done. The guy thought he was gunna be smart and call the cops on you. So now you really can't go back because everything is on record. Even is someone just happens to slash his tires..... they're comming to you. Take picture of your daughters knees..... goto the police station and file a suit or a complaint or w/e the fvck they do about it. He'll be forced to do something about it and if he doesn't and his kid does it again - atleast you've taken action on it once..... they will really pursue it if it happens twice.

This scares the shit outa me to be honest..... I'm not a very nice person when someone talks like that to me. I got outa my car when a guy screamed for me to slow down and called me an asshole. His neighbors were out and I got outa the car and got rite in his face. I just don't give a fvck and it's going to get me in trouble one day...... especially if something happens to my kid.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    isnt it some saying a son of a bully is always a bully cause they grow up in insecure environment?
    I read recently that kids who lack social problem solving skills are more at risk of becoming bullies AND victims of bullies. Teaching children how to solve problems helps both. Oftentimes they are treated poorly at home as well. Either way, the research points to the parenting more than genetics.

planning on filing my own report. I understand aggression all to well, All through my 20's I had that swing first mentality when someone verbally assaulted me. Now that i'm older with a family there are more consequences for spending a day or two in jail.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    This, 100%. I'm sorry to hear this about your little girl bro. As a father to be, i'm already worrying about shit like this. I can totally see myself 'blacking out' and really hurting somebody... it's happened before and I literally felt like I had no control, like it wasn't even me. You handled it like a man, he went the pvssy route. Take Tiger's advice and beat this bitch at his own game.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yes call the police.Kids cant do that crap no more.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    I had a similar issue but didnt involve my daughter (if it did I wouldnt be here to post it), had some little prick kids always scratching my car, broke exterior lights from there damn soccer balls, and oneday I asked the father nicely (a Policeman) to keep his kids away from my home, as they keep breaking everything. Well he said my kids arer good kids then something to me in Arabic (called me a donkey, which to Arabs is as offensive as calling a woman a bltch lol) and he didnt think I knew what he said, I turned around got in his face and told him I would do him like I did Iraqis if he ever opened his mouth again.

Well he walked off, and a week later his punk kids were rolling trash cans down the road until they flipped over, and trash was everywhere ( I live in a very well to do area, I know it sounds ghetto) SO I called the police and when they arrived he tried to use his influence, well I had a US Army ID and in Kuwait thats POWER, plus he was Shiite, and the police are Sunni which didnt help him either. SO the police put the brats in the back of the police car and they were crying like little babies, since that day I havent had 1 problem out of these kids or the father.

So if I were you, everytime I seen this kid I would call the cops. Even if it were a daily occurance. Eventually the police will get tired of coming and tell the father of the punk ass boy to keep him away from your home, and it will embarrass the father having the police always at his house talking to him about his son.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    behead him

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    behead him
    That was the thought that came to me while i was talking to him I was picturing ripping his head off and trying to stuff it back down his throat hole. So anyway MBMETC I think i'm ready for a tren cycle now LOL

ya that will help control the anger ...lol

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    pay the 13 year old down the street to beat up his son

i just would have provoked him into taking a swing and the kicked the ever living crap out of him... i hate neighbors
    then i would bench press him for reps..lol

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A douchebag is raising a douchebag, and so the cycle continues.

Tell your daughter to kick that kid as hard she can in the balls, next time.

^^that il do it

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Wanna get the father to step up to the plate? Next time there's an occurance say this.....

"Go ahead pvssy..... tuck your tail and go back inside and call the cops. Just know tho..... you walked away like a little girl..... you're the cry baby. I couldn't sleep at night knowing I bitched out..... have fun with that thought the rest of your life."

Then you look at his son as you're leaving and say "You're dad is scared of me..... he's not even a real man....."

If that doesn't doit..... then he's a lost cause lol

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Wanna get the father to step up to the plate? Next time there's an occurance say this.....

"Go ahead pvssy..... tuck your tail and go back inside and call the cops. Just know tho..... you walked away like a little girl..... you're the cry baby. I couldn't sleep at night knowing I bitched out..... have fun with that thought the rest of your life."

Then you look at his son as you're leaving and say "You're dad is scared of me..... he's not even a real man....."

~Haz~
    ^ ^ OMG, this should enrage any man! Calling him out in front of his kid HAS to do it!!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

~Haz~
    lovin' this one! scotty, like you said, you did the right thing first and confronted him about his bully son. i say try this one or just get the police involved (hate this idea, but the other guy brought them into the equation first).

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Just burn his house down.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    bend the father over your knee and spank him while telling him his father should have done this a long time ago.

Thread Information