Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

Would you do this........

.......slip something in your date's drink without his/her knowledge that would make them horny?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    def not

Curious to hear what Cal says.... =)

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    hey prob puts sugar, or cheeseburgers in his dates drinks!

ha ha ha! yer right

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Am I allowed to say yes?

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    hey prob puts sugar, or cheeseburgers in his dates drinks!
    lmao!!!

Hunter is offline Grateful
    No I wouldn't

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Never lol!

olderfella is offline Associate Member

Angry

Never

i left my drink before unattended hoping someone would drug me

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe.... i mean no no no!

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    No, would def. have to be agreed upon by both parties.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No way! Most of the time they can taste it in a drink unless they are already drunk. You need to put it in something like a milk shake or food. Not that I would know anything about any of that.... hahaha no but I have given the wife ambien LONG time ago just because how entertaining she could be. I wish I still had some of the videos of her after taking it. It's like someone being on an acid trip. LOL Also I have found and I think most anyone else with ambien experience that especially with women ALL inhibitions are gone after taking one.

A buddy of mine had a GF who was pretty straight laced good christian girl but she use to take ambien all the time. She would even take it while driving to his house so she could sleep later. Only problem was once it kicked in and she got there she was always as horny as a dog in heat and jump him but the next day she would feel all guilty about it IF she remembered anything.

I remember the first time my wife asked me the next day why her **** hurt? hahahaha All I could say was it was her idea, not mine. After a few more times she was pretty much OK with it even without the ambien. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Kawigirl View Post
    Am I allowed to say yes?
    Oh? Spill it...........

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i left my drink before unattended hoping someone would drug me
    I was at a social mixer a few years ago, pretty much didn't know anyone, sitting by the fire, nursing my beer. Got up to take a leak. Came back, continued nursing my beer. The sensation of a pillow on the side of my head, as the black began to fade. I'm laying down..... the sun was beginning to rise.

Somehow I got extremely extremely hammered after a couple of beers. Or.... someone could have put some shit in my beer when I got up to take a leak.

I will NEVER leave a drink unattended again!

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    ^ Happened to me at a night club in PCB, FL. Left my Bacardi & Coke in teh DJ booth to go use the restroom and I came back to finish it. Next thing I remember I woke up in the bushes sober as hell in front of the club,and the bouncers told me they put me there because I couldnt walk or stand. I believed at that point I was sliped a mickey. But continued to party until the wee hours of the morning.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    No way! Most of the time they can taste it in a drink unless they are already drunk. You need to put it in something like a milk shake or food. Not that I would know anything about any of that.... hahaha no but I have given the wife ambien LONG time ago just because how entertaining she could be. I wish I still had some of the videos of her after taking it. It's like someone being on an acid trip. LOL Also I have found and I think most anyone else with ambien experience that especially with women ALL inhibitions are gone after taking one.

A buddy of mine had a GF who was pretty straight laced good christian girl but she use to take ambien all the time. She would even take it while driving to his house so she could sleep later. Only problem was once it kicked in and she got there she was always as horny as a dog in heat and jump him but the next day she would feel all guilty about it IF she remembered anything.

I remember the first time my wife asked me the next day why her **** hurt? hahahaha All I could say was it was her idea, not mine. After a few more times she was pretty much OK with it even without the ambien. LOL
    Really? I have not found this to be true. My gf just falls asleep lol. She's always ready to when she's awake so its all good though.

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    Really? I have not found this to be true. My gf just falls asleep lol. She's always ready to when she's awake so its all good though.
    Next time dont let her go to sleep or wake her shortly after.... Yes it's 100% true and not only 1st hand experience but many many similar stories online.

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    haven't yet. but with a wife that had a hysterectomy and doesn't easily get horny, sex life crashed, so, I would love to try this with her. if only I knew what to use and where to get it.

reminds me....

remember me telling you that i purchased some PT-141 and had it waiting for me at the house when I got home on vacation? (this is the nasal spray that makes women horny)

.....I get home, right? Ask the woman were my package was (she didn't yet know what was inside it), she says... "oh, i put that in the box with the rest of the stuff I sent you last february"

wtf?

so what the fuk am i supposed to do with a bunch of pt-141 here in afghanistan and no women around?

reminds me....

remember me telling you that i purchased some PT-141 and had it waiting for me at the house when I got home on vacation? (this is the nasal spray that makes women horny)

.....I get home, right? Ask the woman were my package was (she didn't yet know what was inside it), she says... "oh, i put that in the box with the rest of the stuff I sent you last february"

wtf?

so what the fuk am i supposed to do with a bunch of pt-141 here in afghanistan and no women around?
    hahahaha OMG that would suck. I remember that post. So why did she send it when she knew you where on your way home? Wait, sorry I asked. Simple answer, she is a woman. No reason needed....

Str8Jakked is offline Associate Member
    Never, I had it done to me once- was very unpleasant.

Oh? Spill it...........

I was joking...would never....or...would never need to

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    they just get turned on looking at this

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    no I wouldnt.But I know if a guy did that to my daughter.I would rape his ash with a big wooden fence post.And then when it wouldnt go in any farther.I would use a sledge hammer

hahahaha OMG that would suck. I remember that post. So why did she send it when she knew you where on your way home? Wait, sorry I asked. Simple answer, she is a woman. No reason needed....
    no no no! ya got it all wrong! I was buying shit off the internet and telling her to send it to me. she didn't know what any of it was since she didn't open the package. then i order the pt-141 as a surprise for when i come home on vacation, and tell her to keep the box, who it was from and not to ship it. She never knew it was pt-141. so when i go home, i'm like, where's that box i told you to keep at the house? she's like, what box? oh that! you wanted me to keep it at home? oh. I shipped it to you with all the other boxes.

so here in a few days (hopefully) ALL my household items will arrive, including the PT-141. Except no woman around to share it with.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    no I wouldnt.But I know if a guy did that to my daughter.I would rape his ash with a big wooden fence post.And then when it wouldnt go in any farther.I would use a sledge hammer
    i don't even want to think if something like that were to happen to my daughter.

But in this case, I may not mind going to jail...

--------------
    Last edited by Times Roman; 06-14-2011 at 08:59 AM. Reason: multiple post

----------
    Last edited by Times Roman; 06-14-2011 at 08:59 AM. Reason: multiple post

Next time dont let her go to sleep or wake her shortly after.... Yes it's 100% true and not only 1st hand experience but many many similar stories online.
    def true speaking from experience

Gixxer still after Russians ? I thought you had enough?

If I had Cal's eye for the ladies, life would be sweet!

I could lay out a trail of double Whoppers with cheese every foot and a half or so (think Hansel and Grettal), leading up to my open front door, up the stairs and into my bedroom.

Then, next to the bed would be big 50lb sacks of flour. I'll let you ffigure out what the flour is for =)

If I had Cal's eye for the ladies, life would be sweet!

I could lay out a trail of double Whoppers with cheese every foot and a half or so (think Hansel and Grettal), leading up to my open front door, up the stairs and into my bedroom.

Then, next to the bed would be big 50lb sacks of flour. I'll let you ffigure out what the flour is for =)
    u r over compensating for your old age....

goinglong is offline Junior Member
    I would never do it. The thought of it kinda creeps me out. There have been a few girls at work who have had it done to them and their stories are horrible. I think the ambien sounds kinda fun but I would only do that with prior agreement but my wife doesn't warm-up to that kind of stuff -- ever. Lol.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    if you cannot make your date horny through other means that means its a shit date anyway

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    Last edited by toooosmall; 06-15-2011 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    u r over compensating for your old age....
    Cal, I'm going to let you in on a little secret few your age actually know.

When a man ages, somewhere around his early 40's, certain soft tissue and cartilege begins to grow. The visible stuff is obvious.... ears, nose....

but what you probably don't know, is that this also includes a gentleman's penis. So, somewhere in a man's early 40's, his penis starts growing additional tissue and getting bigger. And since I'll be 50 here in a few months, this means mine has been growing for about a decade. There are certain advantages and disadvantages to this. an obvious disadvantage for me is that I've began bruising on the inside of my thighs due to impact trauma. Another problem I've experienced is infection due to pulling my hose out in a public restroom and it landing at the bottom of the urinal, with exposure to a variety of germs and bacteria. These are big problems for me.

the advantages are fairly obvious. Not only do all the ladies get satisfied, they stay satisfied for a few days.

So, when it comes to compensating due to old age, you have a point. But in a way it doesn't matter. When you are displacing 10 cubic inches like this old dude, you only need to rev it up to 2500 rpm to get the job done. For you though, since your piston probably displaces only 3 or 4 cubic inches, then you probably have to rev it up to over 10,000 rpm to get the job done, assuming it doesn't stay in the red line for too long.

If you don't believe this, soft tissue growth over age 40, then go ask Marcus.

Cal, I'm going to let you in on a little secret few your age actually know.

When a man ages, somewhere around his early 40's, certain soft tissue and cartilege begins to grow. The visible stuff is obvious.... ears, nose....

but what you probably don't know, is that this also includes a gentleman's penis. So, somewhere in a man's early 40's, his penis starts growing additional tissue and getting bigger. And since I'll be 50 here in a few months, this means mine has been growing for about a decade. There are certain advantages and disadvantages to this. an obvious disadvantage for me is that I've began bruising on the inside of my thighs due to impact trauma. Another problem I've experienced is infection due to pulling my hose out in a public restroom and it landing at the bottom of the urinal, with exposure to a variety of germs and bacteria. These are big problems for me.

the advantages are fairly obvious. Not only do all the ladies get satisfied, they stay satisfied for a few days.

So, when it comes to compensating due to old age, you have a point. But in a way it doesn't matter. When you are displacing 10 cubic inches like this old dude, you only need to rev it up to 2500 rpm to get the job done. For you though, since your piston probably displaces only 3 or 4 cubic inches, then you probably have to rev it up to over 10,000 rpm to get the job done, assuming it doesn't stay in the red line for too long.

If you don't believe this, soft tissue growth over age 40, then go ask Marcus.
    well mine grow little to much in the first run so I have no issue there. Whats the use of having bigger d!ck if you cant get it up cause of your age.......

Look its all in fun dont go "I am on PMS" on me please.

nope. not me...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information