Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PitMaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Sorry to hear that Dec11
    I grew up always having dogs, cats, horses and other animals. Ive seen my share of dogs and cats come and go. Ive shed several tears over the years from loosing a pet but one thing, I have also always kept it in perspective. It's still a dog or cat. People say it's like their kid. No it's not, if it really is that's sick. I have lost a wife. I have lost a nephew who was 10, I have lost my dad and I will loose my mom in the next few weeks or months. Dogs and cats dont need cancer treatment. they need put out of their misery. It's only another scam to separate people from their money using emotions instead of logic.

I'm not trying to minimize your feelings or decision. I'm only trying to help put some perspective on things. When emotions are involved most of the time people do foolish things that can have long lasting effects.
    Life is in a different perspective after you lose your wife. Period! sry....LB

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    well thats the wee dog gone and buried now. she went out very fast and peaceful. thanks for the thoughts folks

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    She is in peace now.

I am so sorry Dec. I know your heart is broken.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    well thats the wee dog gone and buried now. she went out very fast and peaceful. thanks for the thoughts folks
    I know this may sound lame but it was for the best. It was time. Of course it would have been ideal for her to just go in her sleep one night but it wasn't meant to be as it could have been a longer drawn out painful situation. So you did the right thing.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    You did the right thing mate.

PitMaster is offline Associate Member
    She is very fortunate for the good life after you rescued her. Fortunate that when she was sick, ill and uncomfortable and had a loving hand guide her to sleep. If we all could be so fortunate when the time comes.
    Last edited by PitMaster; 08-05-2011 at 02:02 AM. Reason: added

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information