Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Here is something i'm sure everybody will hate

Back pumps!

I have the most debilitating back pumps known to man kind. I pretty much give up on working lower back because its impossible. It's pretty damn bad when you have to sit on your knees for 3-4 minutes just to relieve the pain in between sets.

This never happens to me unless i'm on cycle which is hilarious because that's when you really feel like tearing some shit up. It's just too much to handle, standing or sitting does nothing. he only thing I have found that helps is sitting on my knees like a jackass in the middle of the weight room floor. FML!

I know i'm not the only one to have met Mr. Backpump. Any ways to combat this?
    ***No source checks!!!***

army_cobra is offline Associate Member
    Cant say i have a clue at what you are talking about. Thats sucks tho man

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    ah yes, the fetal position! only way i can see is get off the sauce. do you get these when you train while off of gear? maybe try some type of muscle relaxer (even though they cause drowiness). maybe find a good place to get a rub down before lifting to loosen and relax the back before tearing it up.

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    ah yes, the fetal position! only way i can see is get off the sauce. do you get these when you train while off of gear? maybe try some type of muscle relaxer (even though they cause drowiness). maybe find a good place to get a rub down before lifting to loosen and relax the back before tearing it up.
    No, I don't get them when off cycle..i'd like a rub down but I wake up early enough as it is so finding a place to catch one before training would be impossible. I'll try rubbing one out next time and see how that works. So for now, no lower back work at all

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    maybe get one of those styrofoam rolls and do some rolls on it to help loosen your back. or, maybe one of those big ab balls and place it against the wall and try that.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    I know what your talking about panzer, mine get worse more the cycle goes on, it even starts when doing cardio !

Unfortunately I don't know the answer or have a remedy for this.

OTC drugs do not work ie aspirin or herbals like Taurine.

Ok, this shit has officially kicked in today. I missed my morning workout this morning so I trained during noon and **** you wanna talk about a pump. I thought my shoulders, trics, bis and forearms were gonna pop. Holy shit!

I must say though, back pump hit me a little bit even doing chest. This time on the lower left side, not so bad I had to sit down on my knees but it was there.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    During a dbol cycle I took I had the worst back pumps ever. I had to go to the mens room to lay down during every back workout. Once I came off I still got them! Not as bad but I get them even doing the dishes. WTF> I hate those. It makes working out impossible. Lately I have been getting pumps in my quads so bad that I can't continue the workout. My legs will give out from under me when walking after leg extensions and shooting pains if I stretch them (I'm not even on anything, they just never went away post cycle). If there's a cure I wanna know

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I get em while on Dbol ..... feel like my kidneys are punching me..... can't get rid of em either. I just move around on the couch until they go away..... if I get em while working out I just bitch and complain about em lol. They hit me while at home tho..... I must tighten my lower back subconsciously or somethin.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

I'm fine outside of the gym for the most part.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive only gotten back pumps on leg day and bending down for long periods of time at work so far. They are crippling though. The thing that annoys me the most is brushing my teeth. I have to switch hands every so often lol.

Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    Ive only gotten back pumps on leg day and bending down for long periods of time at work so far. They are crippling though. The thing that annoys me the most is brushing my teeth. I have to switch hands every so often lol.
    LMFAO ^^^^

I bet you use the speaker function on your cell phone too LOL! I can't hold more than a 2-3 minute conversation on the phone unless I constantly switch hands.....

Looking good in the avy man..... lean as hell.....

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    LMFAO ^^^^

I bet you use the speaker function on your cell phone too LOL! I can't hold more than a 2-3 minute conversation on the phone unless I constantly switch hands.....

Looking good in the avy man..... lean as hell.....

~Haz~
    Thanks man trying to get as big as you lol. Txting is the worst even my hand muscles get pumped haha.

Thanks man trying to get as big as you lol. Txting is the worst even my hand muscles get pumped haha.
    I think you look bigger in the avy compared to your contest pic also..... any weight difference? You've got the genetic backround LMFAO you'll get there!

I ought to take a page out of your book and cut up..... definately next spring tho. Lots going on right now and i'm going to attempt to hit 265 or so before march.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I think you look bigger in the avy compared to your contest pic also..... any weight difference? You've got the genetic backround LMFAO you'll get there!

I ought to take a page out of your book and cut up..... definately next spring tho. Lots going on right now and i'm going to attempt to hit 265 or so before march.

~Haz~
    I'm definitely a lot bigger in that pic. I jumped into that contest last minute and burned a lot of muscle up dieting so hard. I competed at 153 and im about 170 in that pic. Sittin at 190 right now bloated as shit lol. The summers almost over though man its bulking season! haha

I'm definitely a lot bigger in that pic. I jumped into that contest last minute and burned a lot of muscle up dieting so hard. I competed at 153 and im about 170 in that pic. Sittin at 190 right now bloated as shit lol. The summers almost over though man its bulking season! haha
    yea I did great up until about the end of may..... I was 255 at 12% - my abs were still visible. Then I fell off the wagon.... got too burnt out and had a ton of stress from health insurance issues so I was out of the gym for about 4 weeks. I'm finally back in the gym for about a month now and back up to 250. Don't plan on getting burnt out again lol but you know how that goes..... I'm going to make a real conscious effort to get up to 265..... we'll see.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Thread Information