PK-V is offline Productive Member

Do you consider yourself a bodybuilder?

If someone asked you what sports you are into would you say you do bodybuilding?

At what point is someone considered a bodybuilder?

There first competition?

The first time they take steroids jeopardizing there own health with the aspirations of building a better physique?

Where do you draw the line?

Do you feel like it's just a case of "I build my body therefore I am a bodybuilder" sort of mentality?

Discuss!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The first time they take steroids jeopardizing there own health with the aspirations of building a better physique?
    Are you implying just using any steroid or abusing them?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I feel to consider yourself a body builder you have to do legs every week, live the life style ( life revolves around eating, training and recovering) and have the inspiration to compete at one point.....

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    This same thread was just started in the diet section by Sgt. Hartman bro...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    no i dont consider myself a body builder. I think you have to compete or preparing to compete to be a body builder

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    No way, i've never wanted to be one either but I do respect it and like a lot of the facets to the lifestyle. I think the mastering of nutrition and exercise is what I like the most.
    ***No source checks!!!***

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    bodybuilding is about astetics only. Not about preformance. I like to build my body but I like to train so i am faster more accurate stronger and look good. I personally dont like alot of bb'r physiques... Not to mention boxing with them is a joke...lol

PitMaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    This same thread was just started in the diet section by Sgt. Hartman bro...
    this

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    eh, repost...........

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    For someone that has an amazing ability to search the internet as well as other forums and cut and paste the shit out of information you certainly dont spend much time looking or reading here do you ?
    http://forums.steroid.com/newreply.p...eply&p=5730529

JiveTurkey01 is offline New Member
    I consider myself a bodybuilder as much as a normal person would consider those pussbag "irish travelers" to be fighters, they are not. They are fat alcoholic overaged wannabes. In a real fighting environment they'd be murdered. Kinda like the last time I bumped into a drunk irish guy at the bar, put his stupid ass in stiches.

Likewise, I may go to the gym everyday but that doesn't make me a bodybuilder. Just someone that pays attention to my physique.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by JiveTurkey01 View Post
    I consider myself a bodybuilder as much as a normal person would consider those pussbag "irish travelers" to be fighters, they are not. They are fat alcoholic overaged wannabes. In a real fighting environment they'd be murdered. Kinda like the last time I bumped into a drunk irish guy at the bar, put his stupid ass in stiches.

Likewise, I may go to the gym everyday but that doesn't make me a bodybuilder. Just someone that pays attention to my physique.
    So this is what a normal person would think of you. Thats what you're saying isn't it?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    for someone that has an amazing ability to search the internet as well as other forums and cut and paste the shit out of information you certainly dont spend much time looking or reading here do you ?
    http://forums.steroid.com/newreply.p...eply&p=5730529
    lmfao

JiveTurkey01 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    So this is what a normal person would think of you. Thats what you're saying isn't it?
    Yes wow that was just stunning I give you a 9 out of 10 for originality on that one.

Only thing that could have impressed me more was if you said "i know you are but what am I?"

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    If someone asked you what sports you are into would you say you do bodybuilding?

There first competition?

Do you feel like it's just a case of "I build my body therefore I am a bodybuilder" sort of mentality?

Discuss!
    interesting.....taking steroids will not do it to you ...abusing it or abusing anything will do that to you......Get it through ur thick skull.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post

There first competition?

Discuss!
    does that apply to any sport then? Am i a football player if i take a cycle with aspirations of making the nfl?

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    I am building my body with beer.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Kinda like the last time I bumped into a drunk irish guy at the bar, put his stupid ass in stiches.

Lmfao, 5'1" 135lbs they would wipe their asses with you and throw you in the garbage where you belong you pathetic little troll.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I feel i train like one, eat like one and will soon be taking aas like one....

Sadly i still don't yet look like one...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

PK-V is offline Productive Member

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    weightlifter yes
    bodybuilder, definately not

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

probably not wise to make such generalized statements! This Irish lad is definately not a fat wannabe. One thing i've learned in life is when you get cocky and begin to make outlandish statements such as yours, eventually someone will call you on it and put you down.

Just saying...

Thread Information