Thread: Weeds

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member

Weeds

on showtime...anyone watch it?? i love it.. great satire. i even like it more than i do entourage

Me too! My favorite show right now! I love the whole storyline and everything.

Little boxes on the hillside, little boxed made of ticky tacky, little boxes on the hillside and they all look just the same....

Quote Originally Posted by Growingpains
    Me too! My favorite show right now! I love the whole storyline and everything.

Little boxes on the hillside, little boxed made of ticky tacky, little boxes on the hillside and they all look just the same....

i have fallen in love w nancy.. she seems like GREAT marriage material....

you see that episode where andy and doug get SUPER baked and **** up the whole house trying to kill that rat?

Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    i have fallen in love w nancy.. she seems like GREAT marriage material....

you see that episode where andy and doug get SUPER baked and **** up the whole house trying to kill that rat?

Haha Ya "Rodents!" The weed is stached in the tampon box
    "the men fear the trend"

Ya nancy is sexy but she makes some dumb decisions that would worry me as a husband.

Ya nancy is sexy but she makes some dumb decisions that would worry me as a husband.

yeah..but i think she would not make some of those decisions if the husband were in her life

she just seems so positive and happy (and not in an annoying way)..in a way that could always cheer me up

yeah..but i think she would not make some of those decisions if the husband were in her life

she just seems so positive and happy (and not in an annoying way)..in a way that could always cheer me up

Ya, and I bet she is good in the sac too!

How funny was the episode when nancy meet the mexican competition so to fix things they just go at it on the car. haha

How funny was the episode when nancy meet the mexican competition so to fix things they just go at it on the car. haha

yeah..could not believe that shit...seemed kind of stupid in the story line because that is not really the type of thing that i could see her doing

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah..could not believe that shit...seemed kind of stupid in the story line because that is not really the type of thing that i could see her doing
    I think that was kinda' the point. I think she is going to shock us all again this season.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    I think that was kinda' the point. I think she is going to shock us all again this season.
    perhaps....guess it just "pissed me off" more than anything....it's like what i see in real life everyday....a fvcking dime hottie w some dirty ****ing loser (when she should be on my arm )

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    perhaps....guess it just "pissed me off" more than anything....it's like what i see in real life everyday....a fvcking dime hottie w some dirty ****ing loser (when she should be on my arm )
    When she did it I lost all of the sexual desire I had been feeling towards her.

It was pretty nasty, but it also made me enjoy the show even more. After that I realized that ANYTHING can happen. This is definitely not your average "safe" TV show.

Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    After that I realized that ANYTHING can happen. This is definitely not your average "safe" TV show.
    yeah, now i dont really know what to expect either... i would like to see more interaction w/ the dealer family..

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    I heard of it and watched a couple of episodes on hbo on demand. What day and what time is it on?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I watched most of the first season. It is an amazing show.

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    Great great show. One of my favorite scenes was the scene where Andy (Nancy's former husband's brother) and Doug (the City Commissioner guy) are sitting across from each other in Nancy's house and they're debating on what you call the area between a guy's balls and asshole. Andy says it's called a "taint" because it "taint the balls and it taint the asshole" and Doug thinks it's called something else. Well, mid-discussion Lupita (the house-keeper) walks in and Andy asks her, "Hey Lupita, settle an argument for us, what do you call the thing between the dick and the asshole?" And Lupita says "The coffee table." Fantastic show. I thought Huff was great too but it was cancelled.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Taking into consideration the laws of the land, I spent a full 60 seconds debating if I should start a new thread or bump this old one. One factor in bumping this one, a title specific search of "Weeds" returns only this thread. Therefore, I feel obligated to bump it if I must talk about Weeds, which I must because the show is hilarious.

All the jokes are awesome but my favorite is when Shane the youngest son goes to the clinic after banging two goth chicks and contracting gonnorhea. Andy, the pretty boy ladies man uncle, has been trying to assuage his reservations and let him know its all normal to have this happen. Thats when this convo takes place possibly one of the most hilarious things ive ever heard (Sound byte

http://www.hark.com/clips/rfzshkzslw...n-my-dick-hole

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I dug the first season, but IMO it got ridiculous way too fast. Still love the opening theme song though.... "Little boxes, Little boxes....." lol!

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    whoa there guys..recreational drugs are not to be talked about here. No wait there is a show called weeds...nevermind carry on...

Thread Information