wmaousley is offline American Bedoo

Asian and World Bodybuilding & Physique Sports Championships

Will anyone be attending this show in BKK?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wanna go, Me, me, me!!!!! but I know the woman is much to smart for that and no way will she let me. LOL
    Hmmm Golf trim? I dont golf. Business trip? we dont have any plants there. Help me think of ideas...

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    I wanna go to Thailand so bad. If I had the funds I would have booked the flight already

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    I wanna go to Thailand so bad. If I had the funds I would have booked the flight already
    Sometimes if you wait until everything is in order and you have the money saved it will never happen because something always comes up. Put it on the credit card and do everything you can to get it paid before the balance is due so there is zero interest. Some time you just have to pull the trigger.
    I said the same thing for years, I want to go but dont have the money right now. Finally I just went. I bought my ticket to return the day after getting home.

I will be going on the 6th for 2 weeks with the wife & daughter. So I will only see the last 2 days of the BB comp. I will take pictures for you guys while there to tease you a little.

*****Twist I know its hella expensive to leave from teh US to go to Thailand, but well worth the money IMO as you will never experience anything else like it on earth. Lovbyts said it right, just swipe the plastic and go for it, you only live once.

I am a student and swiping my card for a $2,000+ trip is not something that I can dream about right now. I would not be able to pay that back. It's possible that I could make the trip with my own funds plus like $500 on a credit card but one error could screw it up and leave me out of cash. Not willing to risk it.

Probably a good choice of not getting in the habit of using the plastic and sticking to budgeting your money. Much smarter in the long run. Just dont put of experiencing life forever like many people do because they dont think they can afford it due to mortgage, car payments, bills or afraid something will come up. Travel gives you a whole different outlook on life and can give you ideas and change your priorities like you never dreamed.

I will go to Thailand this year or next year for sure. Depends on when I get the money. I quit my job as a personal trainer to keep up with school. I still have some clients on the side but I'm only making about $200 a week. I can easily live on that but trying to repay a credit card with 14% interest is not gonna happen. I have cash saved up too but I wanted to be cautious. I'm going on an 8 day cruise to mexico instead.

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    would love to go, don't have the funds right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    I will go to Thailand this year or next year for sure. Depends on when I get the money. I quit my job as a personal trainer to keep up with school. I still have some clients on the side but I'm only making about $200 a week. I can easily live on that but trying to repay a credit card with 14% interest is not gonna happen. I have cash saved up too but I wanted to be cautious. I'm going on an 8 day cruise to mexico instead.
    Oh yeah that's right. You cant do everything at once so one thing at a time. I did that for a couple of years though. Mexico 4x, Thailand 3x and 2 cruises all in one year. The year before was not much different except no Thailand and more cruises. I'm still paying for it. LOL

xavierlafleur is offline Junior Member
    When is it? I've been to their web site but it isn't working right now.

Got it....2-8 October. I'll be in Thailand or Singapore in October so maybe I can make it.

My wife saw the image above on my computer and thinks I have somehow managed to plan our vacation around a BB Comp, lol She is cool but keeps making reference to it. You know how women are. Singha, Singha here I come.

Thread Information