BareKnuckle is offline Junior Member

Mr. Olympia finals

Ok, after watching the prejudging last night (50% of the score) and the finals tonight (the other 50% of the score) the way I see it, from my view, this is how it should be placed (totally unbiased, just going off of what i saw):
    1) Phil (for damn sure, no doubt about it)
    2) Kai
    3) Martinez (I know everyone wants Jay to be somewhere in the top three, which politics will force him into, but God Damn, did you see Martinez?)
    4) Jay
    5) Wolf (totally blown away by his physique. Its not 1-3 quality, but sure as sh!t it top 5)

On a side not, Why is nobody else pointing out how messed up Jay looks this year? I keep hearing about the bicep (which I hardly notice) but Jesus, did you see the INSANE different in his left and right delts? Like "holy shit thats bad" in every pose. Plus, his waist is wider than I have ever seen it (I know people will take that as an opportunity to talk about Kai's being worse, but I am not comparing it to Kai's, I am comparing it to Jay's previous years). His legs also (though shredded like crazy) seem smaller than in recent years. His upper body seemed to totally dominate his lower body. His back was also missing the muscle separation seen in previous years. His back looked grainy, and striated, but did not have that deep muscle separation it has had before.
    Taking all this into account, and seeing how much every other competitor has improved, I just don't think Jay deserves top 3 (remember when Ronnie went from 8x Mr.O, to 2nd, to dropping all the way to 4th?)

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Actually someone else was talking about that a little earlier about Jay.

BareKnuckle is offline Junior Member
    Phil won!!!!! Welcome back to real life pro bodybuilding!

Thread Information