Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

The $$ spent on rebuilding Afghanistan.... your tax dollars at work!

I'm being sarcastic, of course. This lengthy article exemplifies the incompetence of our beloved government, and more specifically, USAID, and their brilliant management of your entrusted tax dollars!

It's 12 pages, and dry reading, but very informative. The article is called "Reengineering Afghanistan".

http://spectrum.ieee.org/energy/the-...-afghanistan/0

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I'm being sarcastic, of course. This lengthy article exemplifies the incompetence of our beloved government, and more specifically, USAID, and their brilliant management of your entrusted tax dollars!
    I didn't entrust them with my tax dollars, they jacked them from my check. Heh.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I didn't entrust them with my tax dollars, they jacked them from my check. Heh.
    It wouldn't be so bad IMO if, there was some accountability in all of it, but our Govt being the mighty mo it is throws money away all the time. It's not theirs so they don't give a "F'. Besides they'll just print more if they need it. Who else can do that legally? My HP printer does wonders but I don't want to end up in da pokie. I prefer to choose my mate.

Dont worry, they'll get the money back from all these wars when they start drilling and taking over petrol reserves. Also, they have quite a bunch of gold down there. And what are wars fought with ? Weapons, very expensive weapons.

Do you really thing someone would spend money to destroy a country, then spend even more money to rebuild it out of the kindness of their hearts or rather because its money justifyable in the end ? And dont forgest that the weapons industry is booming because of these wars. When we're looking at the armament industry we are talking about the same people who own the large banks and money print and thus the government. So they only get profit with each war. Money from guns and money from oil and other resources when the country in question is overtaken. The only cost is human life which, for them, isnt a cost at all. Think of Vietnam war, it wasnt meant to be won, just sustained.

We, as the general population, shouldnt stress about these things. Its way over our comprehension. The level at which the banks that control governments play the game is out of anyones league. Its the highest level. So why bother with it at all ? You wont be able to change anything anyway. Its all the same. So why give a damn ?

awms is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmySidewalk View Post
    Dont worry, they'll get the money back from all these wars when they start drilling and taking over petrol reserves. Also, they have quite a bunch of gold down there. And what are wars fought with ? Weapons, very expensive weapons.

Do you really thing someone would spend money to destroy a country, then spend even more money to rebuild it out of the kindness of their hearts or rather because its money justifyable in the end ? And dont forgest that the weapons industry is booming because of these wars. When we're looking at the armament industry we are talking about the same people who own the large banks and money print and thus the government. So they only get profit with each war. Money from guns and money from oil and other resources when the country in question is overtaken. The only cost is human life which, for them, isnt a cost at all. Think of Vietnam war, it wasnt meant to be won, just sustained.

We, as the general population, shouldnt stress about these things. Its way over our comprehension. The level at which the banks that control governments play the game is out of anyones league. Its the highest level. So why bother with it at all ? You wont be able to change anything anyway. Its all the same. So why give a damn ?
    Your thinking is the reason the U.S is in such a mess! We shouldnt stress about these things???? We shouldnt stress that the unemployment rate is high then it has been in over 50 years? We shouldnt stress that the goverment has us in record deficit?

The government is being run by a bunch fat cat bureaucrats...they dont give a shit about you and I they care about their money. This is why people need to take back the governent! its a DEMOCRACY we live in and that means the people have the power not big business and bureaucrats! but people are to lazy and scared in this country to do anything about it...

Thread Information