SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~

Max and Dec? Dancing with Stars?

Anybody watch Dancing with the Stars and think Max is a bit like Dec? A little similar?
    When I saw Max last night Max reminded me a bit of Dec......Either you love Max or not.
    And trust me everyone can't wait to see what Max says next. Kinda like Dec....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Anybody watch Dancing with the Stars and think Max is a bit like Dec? A little similar?
    When I saw Max last night Max reminded me a bit of Dec......Either you love Max or not.
    And trust me everyone can't wait to see what Max says next. Kinda like Dec....
    I haven't thought twice about Max... I've been too busy with my eyes on Hope! WHAT!!

PS - Hope was my number 3. America made 2 big mistakes getting rid of Kristen and Elisabetta (gorgeous!!!)...
    Last edited by gbrice75; 10-25-2011 at 09:16 AM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry luv
    I don't get that channel out here. But i get Al Jazeera...... does it ever show up on that channel?

Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    I haven't thought twice about Max... I've been too busy with my eyes on Hope! WHAT!!

PS - Hope was my number 3. America made 2 big mistakes getting rid of Kristen and Elisabetta (gorgeous!!!)...
    wishful thinking Tren buddy.....and as far as the cute gals getting kicked off? Pure and simple feline jealousy ...I knew the sec I saw them they were toast....

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    sorry luv
    I don't get that channel out here. But i get Al Jazeera...... does it ever show up on that channel?
    Would be a good idea if they did. I rarely watch the show but when I do switch channels and land upon it, it is pure fluff which is a good thing sometimes....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

wishful thinking Tren buddy.....and as far as the cute gals getting kicked off? Pure and simple feline jealousy ...I knew the sec I saw them they were toast....
    100% agreed... it's the only viable explanation for leaving an old boring bag like Nancy Grace around, and kicking off people who are FUN to watch!!! I actually can't believe Hope is still there... I imagine America feels some sense of loyalty what with the whole soccer thing...

And WTF with not having Chelsea Hightower as a dancer this season? Another big mistake, what a cutie pie!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    ....mebbe it's a good thing I'm not home, else I'd be bustin out my moves and showing them dancing fools a thing or three...! =)

I actually can't believe Hope is still there... I imagine America feels some sense of loyalty what with the whole soccer thing...

And WTF with not having Chelsea Hightower as a dancer this season? Another big mistake, what a cutie pie!
    Yes cute and the outfits? that is what draws in the male audience.....I want the designer to come to my house!

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    ....mebbe it's a good thing I'm not home, else I'd be bustin out my moves and showing them dancing fools a thing or three...! =)
    Author Unknown

Yes cute and the outfits? that is what draws in the male audience.....I want the designer to come to my house!
    lol! The oufits are great and all... personally I wouldn't mind them coming off though... just sayin

I will say that whenever I watch that show I'm usually waiting impatiently for a "wardrobe malfunction".

I honestly have no idea how some of those outfits stay on...... Crazy glue and double sided tape?

lol! The oufits are great and all... personally I wouldn't mind them coming off though... just sayin
    and I bet you are not alone.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    I will say that whenever I watch that show I'm usually waiting impatiently for a "wardrobe malfunction".

I honestly have no idea how some of those outfits stay on...... Crazy glue and double sided tape?
    ya see another man waiting impatiently......wondered myself how they stay on. it is amazing.....
    Author Unknown

Thread Information