Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

Little kitten died tonight

Little 14 week year old kitten I had died this evening.

I heard this loud thud upstairs, rushed up and the wooden step ladders were on the floor. I lifted them up and there was my kitten, blood everywhere having this huge seizure.

It was God fvcking awful to see. She died about a minute later, but i was convinced she had a pulse so I rushed to the vets but she was clearly dead. The ****ing emergency contact number was switched off, not that it made a difference because I think she died at my house.

She was such a little tomboy and im in pieces.

You hear about these accidents, but you always think it happens to other peoples pets.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Sad to hear that mate, i hate hearing things like that happen.....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    sorry to hear that mate, its horrible losing a pet especially due to a freak accident

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    ~hugs

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    sorry to hear that. i just received a call from my mother and she said that our dog has a tumor so i feel your pain!

One of the things i've always loved about this forum is that it's always had members that really, care and love their pets and animals in general. It's just ****ing unfair this has happened.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Man that sucks. Sorry for your loss. I love my little fur balls.

qal92 is offline Senior Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	big-bear-hug-for-you.jpg 
Views:	539 
Size:	68.9 KB 
ID:	117505

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Sorry to hear... I am a big cat/animal lover so hearing this really tugs at the heart.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    So so sorry to hear this Flagg. I bet she was just a darling little creature. Hope you heal soon.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    i had my best friend(my dog) die in my arms when we were in a car crash..i looked down and a car infront of me stopped suddenly and his head hit the dashboard killing him. so sad for your loss

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Feel for you its always a hard thing, that much harder when they are so young and should not be close to checking out.

VegasRenegade is offline Finishing Member ~ Transformation Contest!
    Blog Entries
    Very sorry for your lose my dogs are sitting my lap as I type this so I know how bad you feel

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Very sorry to hear that Flagg. I wish you all the best.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Real sorry to hear that. We are down to 2 Bengals after losing 1 back in April. They are part of the family, and it just isn't the same if 1 goes. Thoughts are with you.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Really sorry to hear about this Flagg... i'm a huge animal lover and this breaks my heart just to hear, forget about actually being there.

You're right - when it happens to you, it's a whole different feeling. My wife's (gf at the time) cat got hit by a car right outside their house, and I was tasked with the dirty job of disposing of it's poor mangled body... that was a mind fvck for sure.

Slimmer, yeah she was a sweetheart and a tomboy all rolled into one.

Thanks again everyone, really appreciate the kind words. And Relapse and GBrice, those stories terrible to hear. It's just unfair because if your pet is really sick or old, you kind of expect the worst...but when they're perfectly fit, healthy and young it's horrible when the unexpected happens. She was buried this morning but i've been bummed out about it all day. I still feel bummed out now.

I've seen pets come and go for years now, but just this particular incident has got me down because it was just the worst kind of freak accident.

You know, I think of everyone that's posted a similar thread, where they've had a dog or a cat and something has happened to them. Not everyone is an animal person, but the ones that are, are always the coolest.

Thanks again everyone. Everyone in this thread has been awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Not everyone is an animal person, but the ones that are, are always the coolest.
    Agreed!!! Generally, people who 'aren't into' animals/pets are most likely people I wouldn't find much else in common with. It takes a certain type of person to be an animal lover, and that's my kind of person!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    Agreed!!! Generally, people who 'aren't into' animals/pets are most likely people I wouldn't find much else in common with. It takes a certain type of person to be an animal lover, and that's my kind of person!
    i think im more in tune with animals than ppl!

For a board full of testosterone fueled, alpha males, it's still cool how a lot of people here are big softies when it comes to their pets and animals.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    i think im more in tune with animals than ppl!
    x2! I can honestly say i'm disgusted by about 95% of the people populating this planet. Animals are pure, non judgmental, and hold true innocence. How people can't see/appreciate that is mind boggling...

For a board full of testosterone fueled, alpha males, it's still cool how a lot of people here are big softies when it comes to their pets and animals.
    lol so true bro... i'm a big mush, especially with dogs! Stupid names, baby talk, all that sh!t lmao!

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    sorry for your loss flagg

had a similar trip to the vet with my 1 year old cat early this year

held in my arms while wife drove poor thing peed all over my lap and didnt phase me we were so sad and scared

cats have wonderful souls

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    yup, your so right!

qal92 is offline Senior Member
    x2! I can honestly say i'm disgusted by about 95% of the people populating this planet. Animals are pure, non judgmental, and hold true innocence. How people can't see/appreciate that is mind boggling...

lol so true bro... i'm a big mush, especially with dogs! Stupid names, baby talk, all that sh!t lmao!
    All my friends know me to be this real hard stern guy, but i have a little dog i pamper and baby talk to and give him bathes lmao hes my babeh

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    sad news
    sorry for your loss Flagg
    it must have been just horrible to see ...
    Atribute to your kitty cat

agree that animals are way cooler than people and Im sorry to say that when a person does not like animals...I get a little weirded out!... and recall the stats that 1 of the dominate signs of a serial killer or seriously disturbed dangerous individual is that they do not care for animals or have a history of animal abuse. Maybe its just the extream experiences I have had with people that fit this, but I still get creepy vibes when I hear someone say they are not an animal person.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    [QUOTE=gbrice75;5787452]x2! I can honestly say i'm disgusted by about 95% of the people populating this planet. Animals are pure, non judgmental, and hold true innocence. How people can't see/appreciate that is mind boggling...

Shame we can't teach them the english language and let them run for political office, as we need people with those qualifications up there in Washington.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    sad news
    sorry for your loss Flagg
    it must have been just horrible to see ...
    Atribute to your kitty cat

agree that animals are way cooler than people and Im sorry to say that when a person does not like animals...I get a little weirded out!... and recall the stats that 1 of the dominate signs of a serial killer or seriously disturbed dangerous individual is that they do not care for animals or have a history of animal abuse. Maybe its just the extream experiences I have had with people that fit this, but I still get creepy vibes when I hear someone say they are not an animal person.
    me too, its an absolute privilege to have cats and dogs, my two cats are indoor cats and i can spend hours with them and marvel at their different little quirks. i just cant stand that alot of weird and wonderful wild animals are losing their habitats or hunted to extinction by man

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Sorry hear about your Kitten man. Nothing worse than loosing something special to you. Hope you're feeling better bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Shame we can't teach them the english language and let them run for political office, as we need people with those qualifications up there in Washington.....
    NO DOUBT!!

PS - learn how to quote

Blog Entries
    NO DOUBT!!

PS - learn how to quote
    he is too busy producing lol

VegasRenegade is offline Finishing Member ~ Transformation Contest!
    Blog Entries
    I watched than and I am sitting here crying like a baby and I am not even a cat person. It tooke 10 years to get another dog after I lost my last one. I knew I did not want to go through the grief that had to ome. What a fool I was for with out the grief thiere is no joy. the problem with getting old is that you see the future coming to fast . My dogs have helped learn to live in the present if for just a little while

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    he is too busy producing lol
    Lmao!

Thread Information