Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Ernst
  • 1 Post By JaneDoe
  • 1 Post By JaneDoe

Thread: Did you know that tourists from the US, Canada, Australia and Japan no longer need a

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Did you know that tourists from the US, Canada, Australia and Japan no longer need a

Visa to enter Brazil.
    Tourists from these countries can stay in Brazil for up to 90 days, preferable for more than 90 days, over a period of 12 months. Entry is valid for leisure, business, traffic, artistic and sporting activities and special situations of national interest.

These countries are free to enter the Brazilian country. Since July 2019, Bolsonaro has enacted this new law to warm up Brazilian tourism.
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 12-19-2019 at 11:48 PM.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Absolutely zero plans to go to Brasil.

From my perspective it looks like a warm place full of crime. I'm not to fond of warm and crime is only fun if I'm the one getting away with it.

No offense intended. I'm sure being from there you may see it a bit differently. There are certainly a lot of places in the US to be avoided if you know what is good for you.

As a citizen of Brasil do you feel things are getting better under Bolsonaro?
    JaneDoe and XnavyHMCS like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernst View Post
    Absolutely zero plans to go to Brasil.

From my perspective it looks like a warm place full of crime. I'm not to fond of warm and crime is only fun if I'm the one getting away with it.

No offense intended. I'm sure being from there you may see it a bit differently. There are certainly a lot of places in the US to be avoided if you know what is good for you.

As a citizen of Brasil do you feel things are getting better under Bolsonaro?

What is underlined is a truth. Brazil can be considered violent compared to other countries!
    But you can be safe in Brazil as long as you hire a tour guide company.
    A tour guide can alert you not to go to dangerous places.
    -
    In my opinion Bolsonaro is doing very well as the new president of the Republic. The left may want to spread untruths about it, but all I can say is that it has a completely broad vision to make Brazil grow again.
    Ernst likes this.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    Entry is valid for leisure, business, traffic, artistic and sporting activities and special situations of national interest.

I hope you don't mean human trafficking. That would be impolite.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernst View Post
    . There are certainly a lot of places in the US to be avoided if you know what is good for you.

I was the passenger in a car that drove through a rundown part of Trenton, New Jersey 7 years ago. Thankfully the engine didn't cut out. One of the residents looked at me with a stare that said "You are lost".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Cameron View Post

I hope you don't mean human trafficking. That would be impolite.

It is movement of people on city streets or even on highways. This movement can be done on foot, by bicycle, car, bus, etc.
    Understood ?
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Thread Information