Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    The Situation is offline Associate Member

Your top 5 NFL team rankings

Here's mine

1. Packers- still undefeated and Aaron Rodgers has not been stopped.
    2. 49ers - an elite defense and an elite run game will get you far in this league.
    3. Steelers - Big Ben is playing lights out, throw in that defense and they could have another super bowl run
    4. Ravens - need to find more consistency on offense. Have not looked very impressive the last few games
    5. Patriots - Tom Brady, unfortunately they have one of the worst defenses.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i like your picks actually

watching the steeler /raven game now

2 badass/smash mouth defenses

pats lost 2 straight now and with jets beating the bills eh maybe they take the 5th spot...havent watched the niners play but i guess the record earns em to be in that spot

i want either just any of em other than greenbay....how bout nawleans????????? who dat?

Patriots fall off now. Saints will probably replace them. I would put nyg number 5 now.

Sf has beaten a 6-2 Cincinnati team on the road, the eagles on the road, blew out tb, beat Detroit on the road, they are for real. They have a big test against nyg in sf. Sf should pull that off to.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by The Situation View Post
    Sf has beaten a 6-2 Cincinnati team on the road, the eagles on the road, blew out tb, beat Detroit on the road, they are for real. They have a big test against nyg in sf. Sf should pull that off to.
    who was the 1 team the 49ers lost to? oh yes..THE Cowboys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by l2elapse

who was the 1 team the 49ers lost to? oh yes..THE Cowboys!!!
    They beat themselves. It was the second game of the season. They have a brand new system and coaches with a short off season, I guarantee that the cowboys would lose by 20 plus if they played again.

well all said above it looks like it could be a ANYONE THAT MAKES THE PLAYOFFS kind of ending...kind of like the word series...

usually matters whos the hottest/most confident/heathiest team in the end

DIESELPWR is offline Member
    Sf is doing ok, but cincy sucks, the eagles were playing terribly when they played them, tb is ok and Detroit started coming back to reality wen they played them.. And they lost to Dallas.. I'll admit that they are a wayy better team than they used to be.. But we will find out how good they are maybe after this upcoming week

Quote Originally Posted by DIESELPWR
    Sf is doing ok, but cincy sucks, the eagles were playing terribly when they played them, tb is ok and Detroit started coming back to reality wen they played them.. And they lost to Dallas.. I'll admit that they are a wayy better team than they used to be.. But we will find out how good they are maybe after this upcoming week
    Cincinnati sucks? So a 6-2 record is just luck? I guess. Tb doesn't suck. Detroit coming back to reality? Dallas was the second game.. Relax. I guess you could go through every single NFL teams wins and say why there not good. I don't get why people are so dumb about it? Sf has a top 5 rushing attack and a top 3 defense. Everyone thinks Alex Smith is garbage but he is doing good things and has only 2 interceptions. He's not being asked to do a lot and when he needs to he does... Ask philly or Detroit.

Btw... They had Dallas beat...

But but but Nyg suck because they lost to Seattle and should of to az... But but the saints suck to cus tb and stl beat them and they suck.. And same with gb because sd almost beat them... And and...

Quote Originally Posted by The Situation View Post
    Btw... They had Dallas beat...
    ok with that logic then Dallas had the Jets, the Lions and the Patriots beat...

ok with that logic then Dallas had the Jets, the Lions and the Patriots beat...
    Exactly.. See what I'm getting at?

I didnt say they weren't a good team.. They are definitely on their way up.. And I didn't say nyg were the best team because they def aren't either.. U never know if the giants will win against anybody or lose.. They can beat any team or lose to any team any week and u can't predict it.. All I said was that we will see where we can start ranking teams after this week

Quote Originally Posted by DIESELPWR View Post
    I didnt say they weren't a good team.. They are definitely on their way up.. And I didn't say nyg were the best team because they def aren't either.. U never know if the giants will win against anybody or lose.. They can beat any team or lose to any team any week and u can't predict it.. All I said was that we will see where we can start ranking teams after this week
    thats never for sure either is it

Ok but to say that sf is just ok is stupid. There 7-1 looking to clinch a bye in the playoffs plus they still have 5 pathetic division games left.. That's 12 wins right there. And Cincinnati is 6 -2 how can they be bad? They play a tough division and there defense is top 5. They look like a team that will be good for years. Philly was up against sf 23-3.. Sf came back and beat them. How is that not good? You and everybody else knows how good philly is despite there record watch them win the division

in the NFL it doesnt matter til week 16

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Any team can win on any given sunday, thats one of the reasons why football is so great. This is my honest opinion, take note that I'm a giants fan but I also feel like they definitely deserve to be top 5 after that win in new england snapping their 20 game home streak...

1. Packers- obviously. they play down to their levels opponents usually but they still find ways to win. aaron rodgers might go down as the best qb of all time when all is said and done with his career
    2.Ravens- huge win over the steelers, their offense doesn't always show up but when it does they become one of the most complete teams in the league. their defense is also lights out, ed reed, suggs, lewis, ngata
    3.Texans- Controversial, I know, but their o-line may be the best unit in all of the NFL. acquiring joseph at cornerback was huge, plug in guys like andre johnson, arian foster, owen daniels, brian cushing, and mario williams and you got a well rounded team full of weapons
    4.Giants- I believe they will win the NFC east and I've been saying it all along (even before the season when everyone was on phillys nuts). Eli is playing phenomenal football. young players like jacquain williams at linebacker and jake ballard at tight end are playing great football and are huge surprises. best defensive line in the league and maybe has the best collection of pass rushers ever assembled in the NFL.
    5. Lions- great young team. suh has quickly become the best 4-3 DT in the nfl and its possible that nick fairley is on his way to joining him. stafford to calvin johnson is becoming the best connection in the league and being that they're both so young its looking like that might last a long long time...

honorable mention: 49ers (not so sure that they can keep it up but another win or two and id move them up to the top 5)
    steelers (always good, great defense, big ben is playing well)
    jets (great defense, I just don't believe in sanchez as a qb in the nfl)

tballz is offline Senior Member
    1. Packers

That's all I care about!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    Any team can win on any given sunday, thats one of the reasons why football is so great. This is my honest opinion, take note that I'm a giants fan but I also feel like they definitely deserve to be top 5 after that win in new england snapping their 20 game home streak...

1. Packers- obviously. they play down to their levels opponents usually but they still find ways to win. aaron rodgers might go down as the best qb of all time when all is said and done with his career
    2.Ravens- huge win over the steelers, their offense doesn't always show up but when it does they become one of the most complete teams in the league. their defense is also lights out, ed reed, suggs, lewis, ngata
    3.Texans- Controversial, I know, but their o-line may be the best unit in all of the NFL. acquiring joseph at cornerback was huge, plug in guys like andre johnson, arian foster, owen daniels, brian cushing, and mario williams and you got a well rounded team full of weapons
    4.Giants- I believe they will win the NFC east and I've been saying it all along (even before the season when everyone was on phillys nuts). Eli is playing phenomenal football. young players like jacquain williams at linebacker and jake ballard at tight end are playing great football and are huge surprises. best defensive line in the league and maybe has the best collection of pass rushers ever assembled in the NFL.
    5. Lions- great young team. suh has quickly become the best 4-3 DT in the nfl and its possible that nick fairley is on his way to joining him. stafford to calvin johnson is becoming the best connection in the league and being that they're both so young its looking like that might last a long long time...

honorable mention: 49ers (not so sure that they can keep it up but another win or two and id move them up to the top 5)
    steelers (always good, great defense, big ben is playing well)
    jets (great defense, I just don't believe in sanchez as a qb in the nfl)
    That's funny considering that the 49ers beat the lions in Detroit and they have a better record then all of those teams except gb. I guess head 2 head matches mean nothing....

The giants lost to a bad Seattle team and Washington.. Nearly lost to shitty az and Miami. They don't deserve to be there. And after sf beats them this week, they won't even be top 10.

can indianapolis win on any given sunday

denverpride is offline Associate Member
    Denver Tebows! Just kidding. It really is Green Bays superbowl to lose this year. Rogers is the real deal. There isn't many teams who cam compete

tebows...yeh...been noticing that lately

I'm a Christian but does this guy do this every time they score? he scores? makes a first down?

i know the baseball players do it when home runs, etc.

i just dont see it on a play....win the game YES..

goes for dancing in the endzone...as$hole aaron rodger air belt or whatever the f he does...the little jitter dances after touch downs..WHETHER THEIR FVCKING WINNING OR LOSING...like they just won the mother fvcking lottery

make a sack...do a freaking mark gasteneu fvcking convulsion...FVCK THAT

PLAY THE FVKING GAME AND SHUT THE FVCK UP

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    tebows...yeh...been noticing that lately

I'm a Christian but does this guy do this every time they score? he scores? makes a first down?

i know the baseball players do it when home runs, etc.

i just dont see it on a play....win the game YES..

goes for dancing in the endzone...as$hole aaron rodger air belt or whatever the f he does...the little jitter dances after touch downs..WHETHER THEIR FVCKING WINNING OR LOSING...like they just won the mother fvcking lottery

make a sack...do a freaking mark gasteneu fvcking convulsion...FVCK THAT

PLAY THE FVKING GAME AND SHUT THE FVCK UP
    Amen brother

Quote Originally Posted by The Situation
    The giants lost to a bad Seattle team and Washington.. Nearly lost to shitty az and Miami. They don't deserve to be there. And after sf beats them this week, they won't even be top 10.
    And if they win, sf out of top 10?

And if they win, sf out of top 10?
    Why would they be out of the top 10 with only 2 losses? Lol hater

Quote Originally Posted by The Situation

Why would they be out of the top 10 with only 2 losses? Lol hater
    Haha nope just a giants fan.. I try not to be biased, but you hated on the giants for a min so I did it back.. But on a positive note, I figured out how to use the quote feature on mobile

Haha nope just a giants fan.. I try not to be biased, but you hated on the giants for a min so I did it back.. But on a positive note, I figured out how to use the quote feature on mobile
    Haha can you guess what team I'm a fan of? Should be a good game. And same here I figured it out yesterday... Makes life so much easier!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I could care less about who's in the Top 5 as long as Dallas and Philly aren't in it lol..... As far as i'm concerned..... the entire dallas team and Jerry Jones could go down in a fiery plane crash.

*note* I'd never wish anyone dead..... I just really hate dallas lol

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I could care less about who's in the Top 5 as long as Dallas and Philly aren't in it lol..... As far as i'm concerned..... the entire dallas team and Jerry Jones could go down in a fiery plane crash.

~Haz~
    i used to have that kind of crazy passion for the redskins back in the day and i swear i wished thiesman would get his leg broke and wellah...

now its greenbay with my voodoo target they took some of the heat of the saints which is my second in line

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post

~Haz~
    oh hell no! whats with the dallas hate

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    i used to have that kind of crazy passion for the redskins back in the day and i swear i wished thiesman would get his leg broke and wellah...

now its greenbay with my voodoo target they took some of the heat of the saints which is my second in line
    LMAO! Good ole LT

I will admit..... Jerry Jones knows how to do things up though...... he's like a more "show man" style george steinbrennar..... Doesn't change the fact that I really hate the cowboys tho.

I don't really have much hate for any other teams other than philly..... I can't stand andy reid and that stupid fvcking mustache. I REALLY hate Michael Vick and I DO hope someone snaps his fvcking leg. Project some of that voodoo over to him please..... lol!

~Haz~
    Last edited by Hazard; 11-08-2011 at 02:47 PM.

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by l2elapse View Post
    oh hell no! whats with the dallas hate
    LMAO! I was waiting for your response.....

Every cowboy fan i've ever met has been the biggest pompous asshole when talking about the cowboys. I mean..... everyone loves their teams..... but I don't trash talk my friends about their teams when my team plays em.

The cowboys fan cuts out news articles about big wins and hangs em up at the office, the cowboys fan has atleast 2 cowboys stickers on their car/truck/suv, the cowboys fan wears a cowboys jersey twice a week (not counting game day) - need I go on? LMFAO!

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    You know what they say about Texas... Steers n Queers

no romo

you guys are azzholes...Texas will pwn any state

Quote Originally Posted by l2elapse View Post
    Thank-you for making my point for me

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    haha... just messin with ya.. I think it'd be interesting to live in Northern Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    haha... just messin with ya.. I think it'd be interesting to live in Northern Mexico
    ill agree with you on this..its becoming Mexican country

Hey now I live in az.. Enough said!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information