Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I'd shit if the giants got to the superbowl again..... They can definately beat greenbay - theyre just going o have to play their best football. Any team can beat any team on any day..... ESPECIALLY this year.

~Haz~
    definitely be a cinderella story and 8-8 team going to the show

NOSUPERMODEL is offline Member
    To The Situation

Like I said regarding the New Orleans/San Fransisco game...I do not have a dog in the fight so I am just giving my opinion on the game. I could care less who wins. I just think that the offense of the New Orleans Saints(#1 Offense) will beat the San Fransisco offense(#26 Offense). Now if it comes down to a defensive struggle San Fransisco has the edge in TOTAL defense. However San Fransisco is not that great at pass defense. Run defense they are GREAT. But New Orleans is not a rushing team. Also you have to factor in that the Saints are a veteran team who has been to the Super Bowl recently. And alot of the players on that team are still there from their last SB win. There are a lot of things to factor in to this game. If your a 49ers fan, then good luck to you, but I am just giving my opinion on the game. We will see what happens this weekend.

The Situation is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NOSUPERMODEL
    To The Situation

Like I said regarding the New Orleans/San Fransisco game...I do not have a dog in the fight so I am just giving my opinion on the game. I could care less who wins. I just think that the offense of the New Orleans Saints(#1 Offense) will beat the San Fransisco offense(#26 Offense). Now if it comes down to a defensive struggle San Fransisco has the edge in TOTAL defense. However San Fransisco is not that great at pass defense. Run defense they are GREAT. But New Orleans is not a rushing team. Also you have to factor in that the Saints are a veteran team who has been to the Super Bowl recently. And alot of the players on that team are still there from their last SB win. There are a lot of things to factor in to this game. If your a 49ers fan, then good luck to you, but I am just giving my opinion on the game. We will see what happens this weekend.
    Yup..

one of the best games EVER!!!!!!

WHITNER IS A FVCKING BEAST!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I guess tbow didnt pray hard enough
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman
    one of the best games EVER!!!!!!

WHITNER IS A FVCKING BEAST!
    Yeah lol he knocked Pierre Thomas out cold. Some were crying and saying it was illegal. It's only illegal to a defenseless player, he was running full speed and lowered his head....

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I guess tbow didnt pray hard enough
    original

Quote Originally Posted by The Situation View Post
    Yeah lol he knocked Pierre Thomas out cold. Some were crying and saying it was illegal. It's only illegal to a defenseless player, he was running full speed and lowered his head....
    i'm tired of those bs calls anyway

Yup..
    I assume your a 49er fan so congratulations. Like I said I did not have dog in the fight so I didn't care who won. But, does it bother you or scare you that you had to win it in the final seconds even though the Saints had 5 turnovers?

Quote Originally Posted by NOSUPERMODEL

I assume your a 49er fan so congratulations. Like I said I did not have dog in the fight so I didn't care who won. But, does it bother you or scare you that you had to win it in the final seconds even though the Saints had 5 turnovers?
    Nope. If you look at the stats, they lead the league in turnover ratio. That's there game

those turnovers were mostly forced by good defense...i could only think the niners go away with a big confidence boost in the way they played and pulling one out in the end

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    hats off to the 49ers! they whooped us!

toobigforyou is offline Associate Member
    If the Giants did get to the Bowl again with the Pats then the Pats would for sure win this one.

I honestly don't know who's going to win both of these games. It's a toss up in my eyes. The giants are hot team and the 49ers are to plus they have home field advantage. I'm nervous but let's go niners!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I honestly don't know who's going to win both of these games. It's a toss up in my eyes. The giants are hot team and the 49ers are to plus they have home field advantage. I'm nervous but let's go niners!
    Pats have the patriots IMO.....

I'm ofcoarse hoping the giants pull this one out..... homefield advantage normally would be a good thing but the giants are better on the road than at home lol so maybe it's a plus for both teams? The key to the giants success IMO is the offensive line being able to hold their blocks for the run game. If the giants can break down SF's run defense then they'll have a lot of success passing with play action stuff.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Both Championship games were great games. But I have to lean toward New England winning the Superbowl. For some reason I can just see Robert Kraft, Bill Belichek, and Tom Brady all giving speeches about how they won it for Robert Kraft's wife.

yes down to 2

rematch of 2008

i'd prefer the pats pull it off

the giants defense really stepped up and are on a roll

geez if the niners could have covered the giants one fn receiver cruz..how many freakin catches did he have a hundred

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    well, i heard the giants pulled it off over the niners in overtime....

....it really sucks that i missed an ENTIRE season!

....I will be back in time to watch the superbowl =)

DIESELPWR is offline Member
    Has anyone checked on the situation to see if he was ok after the game? Lol it was A good game tho.. Let's go giants!

Quote Originally Posted by DIESELPWR View Post
    Has anyone checked on the situation to see if he was ok after the game? Lol it was A good game tho.. Let's go giants!
    no but i bet he was pissed and that strip /fumble was too close and the niners had plenty of chances and that idiot punt returner should be looking for a job...good luck to the giants...gonna need it...pats defense tough against dem ravens

HAHAHAHAHA! FVCKIN GIANTS MFKERS!

I can gloat a bit now since only one team is left

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman
    no but i bet he was pissed and that strip /fumble was too close and the niners had plenty of chances and that idiot punt returner should be looking for a job...good luck to the giants...gonna need it...pats defense tough against dem ravens
    Sorry, I've been on suicide watch. The punt returner " Kyle Williams" is only human. The weather sucked. I feel bad for him because I know him personally, and he's receiving death threats over this from stupid fans. What a joke some people are. It's just a game.

Agree how fvcking crazy ppl r...like the movie fan...geez....
    Keeping it real within an internet thread/blog that player should have either tried to receive that ball or get way the fvck out the way like he gets paid prolly a million a year to do...yes mistakes r made and ofcourse they r human ...well u don't usually go to superbowls with such plays

Agree how fvcking crazy ppl r...like the movie fan...geez....
    Keeping it real within an internet thread/blog that player should have either tried to receive that ball or get way the fvck out the way like he gets paid prolly a million a year to do...yes mistakes r made and ofcourse they r human ...well u don't usually go to superbowls with such plays

I'm just hoping that Brady kills ny. I can't stand Eli. Did anyone see that play where he tried to snap the ball before the play clock ran out? He looked like the retard he is and slightly gay

I'm just hoping that Brady kills ny. I can't stand Eli. Did anyone see that play where he tried to snap the ball before the play clock ran out? He looked like the retard he is and slightly gay
    Eli does look retarded..... i'll give you that lol but brady wont kill the giants man. C'mon..... they're going to try to hit their slot and tight ends. It's no secret..... they don't have a very good deep threat, their run game is mediocre at best, and their offensive line is getting old. Theres no way their O line is as athletic as san fran. The giants may not have gotten to smith a whole lot but they had him running..... A LOT. Do that to brady and he'll be a mess with no receiver to hit. If the giants put up their best defense - the pats wont be able to do too much. Week 9 brady threw two interceptions and the pats lost.

Then again..... i've said it before..... any team can beat any team on any day. If both teams bring their A-game..... the giants will win IMO.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information