Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Razor is offline Banned

Some good and bad news...hope for the best

I have good and shaky news....Lets start with the good. I had the best weekend of my life with the best girl I have ever meti It was an amazing weekend, I have never met a girl like her in my entire life and Im so glad things ended with my last gf cause I would never have had room for her. I knew her before my last gf but she had a bf, then I got a gf, she broke up and then I broke up and I really feel like it was our time. When I got together with Summer, I was kinda disappointed cause I really wanted to be with the girl I am with now, but what is meant to happen will happen and always will. And it did, I think I met my true best friend and girlfriend from now on.

The shaky news. Late Friday night I was experiencing, extreme thirst, blurry vision and dizzy, gentile itching symptoms of possible Type 1 or Type 2 Diabetes. Going in tomorrow morning for complete blood work and AC1 Hemoglobin. Three things worry me. 1. My mothers father has Type 1 diabetes. 2. I have been taking GH for the last 6 months. 3. I take Seroquel to help with Depression and Manic Symptoms but increases blood sugar.

I am going to start taking Braggs Raw/unfiltered apple cider before meals, my Aunt and Uncle said in 6 weeks it lowered there score by 30 points. I dont know if this will affect taking GH lifting/anabolic lvl. The results tomorrow will tell me if I need to get off GH and Seroquel whipcord will suck cause I need this stuff to live. This is bad news for a few reasons, I dont want to be diabetic, I want to continue my Body Building Career and Diabetes Sucks

Either way, I have a girl that will stand by me. I will keep you posted.
    Stay
    Razr Sharp
    Last edited by Razor; 02-06-2012 at 03:00 AM.

Thread Information