Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!

last minute valintines ideas

any last minute ideas??? i ordered her a t-shirt(inside joke)but it hasnt showed up yet. we been together akmost11months. im broke and need a decent plan. sum how i got off work so i have all day to put sumthing together. She doesnt like getting flowers because it kills the flowers, she doesnt eat chocolate or have much of a sweet tooth.
    I was thinking maybe a bondage bar, edible body paint(sugar free because im dieting lol), i will cook dinner for her for sure though. shes not the most wild girl in the world as i took her virginity a few months ago and shes 23.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    any last minute ideas??? i ordered her a t-shirt(inside joke)but it hasnt showed up yet. we been together akmost11months. im broke and need a decent plan. sum how i got off work so i have all day to put sumthing together. She doesnt like getting flowers because it kills the flowers, she doesnt eat chocolate or have much of a sweet tooth.
    I was thinking maybe a bondage bar, edible body paint(sugar free because im dieting lol), i will cook dinner for her for sure though. shes not the most wild girl in the world as i took her virginity a few months ago and shes 23.
    theres your problem. how can you say your broke but then leave work lol

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Get her a t-shirt from walmart and a dildo... that way if she doesnt appreciate the t-shirt, she can go fvck herself

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    theres your problem. how can you say your broke but then leave work lol
    ^^^ dont listen to this guy, he was a virgin almost as long as I was

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    http://thechive.com/2012/02/06/chive...band-9-photos/

Something like that but for chicks instead. Nice and cheap

I actually read the thread now, thought you were talking gifts....
    Last edited by Bryan2; 02-14-2012 at 01:13 AM.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Gift card for day spa works if she is into that. Most girls like a good day or couple hours of pampering and it's nice if you dont have to do it but reap the rewards. LOL

xelnaga is offline Banned
    I always enjoy taking a girl into the city to mortons or capital grill. Maybe a couple of drink afterwords. Then back home for a good movie.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Gift card for day spa works if she is into that. Most girls like a good day or couple hours of pampering and it's nice if you dont have to do it but reap the rewards. LOL
    Agreed, and it can be a last minute gift idea if a guy is running short on time.

Jessgirl is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries
    LOL no money no gift card ! Dinner is great, light candles and make romantic ! Don't need money to WOW a girl =) good luck

supersize me is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    I always enjoy taking a girl into the city to mortons or capital grill. Maybe a couple of drink afterwords. Then back home for a good movie.
    Watch or make that movie?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

im not leaving work i am just not on the schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2 View Post

i do need ideas forlegit gifts more then anything because like i said shes not very wild you could say

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2 View Post

i missunderstood this at first. thought you were making fun of me and my lack of grammer

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't say I was making fun of you which would be a negative thing. I was more busting your chops because the title is spelled wrong. Its Valentine. What's ironic is I am horrible at spelling myself.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

i honestly had not even noticed i spelled it wrong. I think im becoming more dumb as time goes on. I thought it was because i was a heavy drug user. Now im clean going on two years and i keep getting more and more ate up. I have decided to not use lingo when i text anymore because a few days ago i forgot how to spell tomorrow, i would usually put 2mrw instead. texting and fb will be the death of my generation!
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I wouldn't say I was making fun of you which would be a negative thing. I was more busting your chops because the title is spelled wrong. Its Valentine. What's ironic is I am horrible at spelling myself.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessgirl View Post
    LOL no money no gift card ! Dinner is great, light candles and make romantic ! Don't need money to WOW a girl =) good luck

Romance is top of the line
    Make her a handmade card with crayons and magic markers with a sweet heartfelt poem inside. She will love that.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    i honestly had not even noticed i spelled it wrong. I think im becoming more dumb as time goes on. I thought it was because i was a heavy drug user. Now im clean going on two years and i keep getting more and more ate up. I have decided to not use lingo when i text anymore because a few days ago i forgot how to spell tomorrow, i would usually put 2mrw instead. texting and fb will be the death of my generation!
    Don't feel bad because I go through the same thing. My problem is I have a spell check plug-in built into my browser so when I mistype a work it gets auto corrects the word for me. Sounds like a good thing but when you aren't forced to go back and correct the word with the proper spelling you start to feel as though the incorrect spelling is in fact the right spelling. You are smart enough to realize you have a problem and fix it. Trust me my friend you are far from dumb.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockout_Power View Post
    Get her a t-shirt from walmart and a dildo... that way if she doesnt appreciate the t-shirt, she can go fvck herself
    Dildo is too expensive. Go instead for a cucumber that way she has her own vag-o-matic. She can enjoy the fruits of her labor as she slices and dices ........

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ohhhhh I so want to post that on my FB. hehehehehehehe

Thread Information