Thread: Sexpresso!

androbolic_09 is offline Associate Member

Sexpresso!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-outfits.html

I would definitely become a morning person if i could go get coffee here every day. lol

supersize me is offline Associate Member
    I would never get a good nights sleep after stopping by there 15 times a day for coffee!

Id have to switch to decaf to keep from killing myself. and God forbid i show up on a test cycle...

supersize me is offline Associate Member
    Might be the only coffee shop that has to employ security to ward off sexual harrassment.

I dont think she would mind sexual harassment. lol. and i doubt she has a bf/husband.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I love the quotes at the bottom..... here's one.....

"Bagnolo's mayor Cristina Almici has also banned her husband from going to Laura's bar" Notice how hateful this is. Women are supposed to be free to do as they please but then women are also allowed to tell men where they can get their coffee because a woman is skimpily dressed? The hypocrisy of women is what this article is all about.

- John Rambo 02, Germany, 24/2/2012 00:00
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Yeah i know, Haz. Its so stupid. its not like they are gonna go get a mocha and a bj, they are just going for eye candy. just because you have a lambo doesnt mean you dont admire the bodywork of a ferrari in the next parking lot...

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    miss claus looks like she'd serve it up hot

Julz_W is offline Junior Member
    Men who look at women as objects = perverts

Women who look at men as objects = free spirited / liberated

Chick logic is totally retarded.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Julz_W View Post
    Men who look at women as objects = perverts

Women who look at men as objects = free spirited / liberated

Chick logic is totally retarded.
    So true.... My wife checks women out more than I do.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Typical double standard but it's all because WE let them get away with it, we gave them the power over us by acting like we care if they say we wont get any. They (women) realized they have what we want. It all started when we allowed them to vote. LOL

We have a LOT of those kind of espresso stands since we are the coffee capital of the world.
    Mostly due to lack of sunshine.

hahahaha I just looked at the pictures. Most of those are tame compared to the outfits they wear here, mostly T back/thong bikinis and a few costumes. Only one better than I have seen is the fish net. That would be illegal here.
    The fishnet reminds me of a Swedish foreign exchange student we had at my high school once. She was 16, 5' 11, 125 lbs, blonde and came to school one day wearing a fish net shirt with no bra. Yeah they pulled her into the office quickly and gave her a new shirt. DAMN prudes. LOL
    Last edited by lovbyts; 02-26-2012 at 01:27 AM.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    S4MS knows Tigershark would not be happy if I visited a place that had guys dressed up to get a sexual reaction outta gals...and S4MS would not be so selfish / would never do anything to make her Tiger feel that way knowingly.

boils down to respect for the others feelings, trust ...is it realy so important to stare at eye candy for a few if it makes the one you love selfconscience or insecure or feel less desired by you? ~nope lol

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    S4MS knows Tigershark would not be happy if I visited a place that had guys dressed up to get a sexual reaction outta gals...and S4MS would not be so selfish / would never do anything to make her Tiger feel that way knowingly.

boils down to respect for the others feelings, trust ...is it realy so important to stare at eye candy for a few if it makes the one you love selfconscience or insecure or feel less desired by you? ~nope lol
    i dont see the big deal. Its just looking. People should be confident in their relationship that it doesnt bother them. Now there is a difference if it gets out of hand. Im sure my wife checks people out. She has pointed out hot girls at a club to me. I've gone to strip bars with a friend and she will tell me to get a lap dance
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would not go as for as to say it's OK to go to a strip bar and get a lap dance, touching or being touched is off limits but to look (not ogle) is not big deal and everyone is welcome to their own rules and limitations, that's their business, not mine. If it's not OK for you or your significant other that's fine, if it is that's also fine.

1st wife had not problem with me going to a strip bar and getting a lap dance. She even initiated it most of the time and would pick a girl to give me a dance. She got them also, yes from girls, she had no interest in other guys. Worked for me.
    2nd wife was OK if every once in a while I went to a strip bar but she didnt go and didnt want me getting a lap dance so I didnt and only went maybe 2x due to bachelor party or???
    #3, NO way in any way under no circumstances would that be OK with her and that's fine also. I knew that ahead of time, no surprises.

Most of what I said above was tongue and cheek as well as playing the devils advocate but then there are those who IMO take it to far and use every little think like this just to control someone or a show of power and that's wrong. We, especially men are visual. We see something nice be it a shiny new car, new toy or a pretty girl, a sexy girl or a girl who is all flash we are going to look, it's natural. Women know we look and they want us to look, not ALL of us but that's just the way it works.

Thread Information