Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member

WTF!!! There's a lot of weirdo's in the world!!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    People who have no life except living it through TV. How is that person ever going to survive in the future except forking at a freak show? Pathetic waste of human flesh.

OH thank God, it's not in America for once....

Imagine that girl sucking on your oompaloomp with those teeth. Uuuuoooiiii !

xelnaga is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmySidewalk View Post
    Imagine that girl sucking on your oompaloomp with those teeth. Uuuuoooiiii !
    oompaloompa; 1. A native of Loompaland, usually tending towards attributes of small size, an orange commplexion, and green hair

That's how you see your cock?

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    oompaloompa; 1. A native of loompaland, usually tending towards attributes of small size, an orange commplexion, and green hair

that's how you see your cock?
    lmao..

lol, you killed me man, i must admitt it.

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    My first thought was “how is this chix effed up in the head, cuz that’s def. self mutilization"...

well come to find out she’s a battered house wife with 4 kids and all the publicity is her way of raising funds for her battered women’s shelter in Guadalajara

All her tattoos are the story of her life ~ on her body

So basically her Crazy is out there for the world to see lol

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Oh i would be willing to bet her battering and abuse happened long before she got married.

...its a syndrome now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-harm

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    My first thought was “how is this chix effed up in the head, cuz that’s def. self mutilization"...

well come to find out she’s a battered house wife with 4 kids and all the publicity is her way of raising funds for her battered women’s shelter in Guadalajara

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post

I think that what drunk chiks do in the night clubs after drinking cpl of drinks....

Either way and for whatever reason crazy is only one way of explaining it.

Maybe she was abused because of her WEIRD tendencies. NO it's not right but we dont know the circumstances either or if it's even true. Another easy way for women to get attention. All you have to do is claim abuse, rape or??? Dont kid yourself for a minute thinking it's not done just for attention.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 03-05-2012 at 10:10 AM.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Yes crazy indeed.

androbolic_09 is offline Associate Member
    well she doesnt have to worry about another man hitting her anymore... cuz i dont think any would get close to her..

tcw
    ....a tortured soul.

If you've ever been to or spent time in 3rd world countries...you will find a lot of these types (much more than the USA). We don't know how good we got it here.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I wonder why someone would call this person a "waste of human flesh" based solely on the fact that she looks different. Michael Jackson looked different. Should he be considered a waste of human flesh?
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    I wonder why someone would call this person a "waste of human flesh" based solely on the fact that she looks different. Michael Jackson looked different. Should he be considered a waste of human flesh?

See you made my point for me. lol
    OK that may be a LITTLE extreme and she may be a NICE person but to go to this extreme for any reason is beyond comprehension taking things to far. Sorry but she is a FREAK plain and simple.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

See you made my point for me. lol
    OK that may be a LITTLE extreme and she may be a NICE person but to go to this extreme for any reason is beyond comprehension taking things to far. Sorry but she is a FREAK plain and simple.
    When I was younger and a tad immature I would have called her a freak but I have since learned it's not right to judge other people until you have walked a mile in their shoes. In the end we are all entitled to our own opinions but that's all they are.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

When I was younger and a tad immature I would have called her a freak but I have since learned it's not right to judge other people until you have walked a mile in their shoes. In the end we are all entitled to our own opinions but that's all they are.

No thanks, she probably wears 6in stilettos. lol I understand your point but there is a line between being different, making a statement and being a Freak. Typically being different, making a statement you can out grow and change your perspective. You can also still fit in with the majority of society. She has surpassed that and can never be part of normal society again without undergoing a lot more plastic surgery than she has already had. Bottom line it's up to her but she went into it knowing she would be judged by her appearance.

tcw
    Like i said above...."she's a tortured soul!"

What they do to Women in Latin America...is a Crime Bro.

Take a trip down there....and see how they treat them. I'm surprised that they all don't form a gang and start killing men.

No thanks, she probably wears 6in stilettos. lol I understand your point but there is a line between being different, making a statement and being a Freak. Typically being different, making a statement you can out grow and change your perspective. You can also still fit in with the majority of society. She has surpassed that and can never be part of normal society again without undergoing a lot more plastic surgery than she has already had. Bottom line it's up to her but she went into it knowing she would be judged by her appearance.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    I tried to walk that mile but i just can't wear pumps..bwahahahahahaha Uhum sorry carry on...lol

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Well my option is no bj's from her.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    She's hot!!!! Those tatoos give me a boner!

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    She's hot!!!! Those tatoos give me a boner!
    don't lie, the crack of dawn even gives you a boner...

Ive spent a fair amount of time in Mexico including dating a local for a while, Ive been all over the Caribbean but only on vacation, short time and to a few 3rd world Asian countries spending a lot of time in rural areas. There are bad and good guys everywhere. It still doesn't explain the self mutilation.

tcw
    Last time i was in Brazil (2 yrs ago), i witnessed the brutal beating of a women at the hands of her "husband."

He used a wire coat hanger...and literally was slashing her body with the whipping action of the hanger. I'm talking Face, Back Legs, etc. She was defenseless. I wanted to jump in a stop the bellicosity...and if i would have had a weapon i would have used it (i've shot many a cockroach in my middle-east tours). But the crowd would not permit any interference...their custom is "Preocúpate de tus asuntos"..that means "mind your own f~n business Gringo" in Latin. They held several men back during the ordeal that lasted about 60 secs.

I found out later...that the brothers of that women, beat the man within inches of his life (good thing). I was sick over it for about 2 days....felt better after hearing that.

Some tribes are fine with the concept of dehumanization. I'm not.

I have a sister and a mother. I won't tell you what i would do to someone if harm ever came to them.

ANYWAY, point being, savage treatment of any living being has a consequence. We live in a Cause-and-effect Universe. The effects of this womens experience were realized through self-mutilization.

She did it really...because deep down...she hates herself (probably started with her Dad...if she ever had one).

http://books.google.com/books?id=v8D...0women&f=false

Ive spent a fair amount of time in Mexico including dating a local for a while, Ive been all over the Caribbean but only on vacation, short time and to a few 3rd world Asian countries spending a lot of time in rural areas. There are bad and good guys everywhere. It still doesn't explain the self mutilation.

supersize me is offline Associate Member
    Well at least she seems happy with how she looks now and is comfortable enough to be seen that way on television. I'd sh*t my pants if i was going to be interviewed on tv. Guess it gives her self confidence.

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'd smash that

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    id smash her. I have done worse...

BrownGirl is offline Female Member
    It's sad if she did that for attention...

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    regardless why she did it, its fvckin sad, gross, whatever.....

Thread Information