Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peyton Manning

Razor is offline Banned
    Who thinks he should go gracefully with the colts? I dont want to see another Bret Farve and his fall from Glory. If Manning left with the Colts now he would go down gracefully But the teams he might be going to.. And lets face it after this last surgery, he is nowhere near what he used to be. I dunno, I really like the guy but I think he is making the wrong move carier wise and health wise...imo
    Last edited by Razor; 03-15-2012 at 10:46 PM.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Fvck the colts.... if I was him I'd goto another team (if I knew I had some stuff left) rather than look like I was dumped on my ass.

For the record.... U start a lot of threads lmao

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Fvck the colts.... if I was him I'd goto another team (if I knew I had some stuff left) rather than look like I was dumped on my ass.

~Haz~
    LOL - Yes he does. But at least he doesn't go to the new members forum and welcome like 50 people all at once. That's been going around lately and flooding the forum. It drives me crazy. So if he's gonna post whore...at least it's with threads instead of whoring the new members section.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    he will always be the better manning
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Don't hate cuz ur team sucks

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Razor is offline Banned

~Haz~
    Cuz I got shit I need to talk about cuz

Agreed..do you think he should retire or go to another team?

Quote Originally Posted by Razr. View Post
    Agreed..do you think he should retire or go to another team?
    only he know how good of shape he is in. If he cant play right he should retire. If he still has it i would play

~Haz~
    dont hate cause your qb has downs syndrome

Razor is offline Banned
    Well Im stuck with Phillip Rivers....sigh

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well I agree with Gix if you got it stay.

dont hate cause your qb has downs syndrome
    Thats funny..... because even a QB with downs syndrom can win a superbowl..... TWICE hahaha. Whats your QB's excuse other than he just sucks.... and he's a pvssy

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    eagles ,eagles ,eagles !!!!Fly Eagles Fly, On The Road To Victory.
    Fight Eagles Fight, Score A Touchdown 1-2-3.

Hit 'Em Low.
    Hit 'Em High.
    And We'll Watch Our Eagles Fly.

Fly Eagles Fly, On The Road To Victory.

E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!!

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!

~Haz~
    You know he's right. Fvck the Mannings though.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    didnt think much of em before now i'll prolly want him to win

I just want the Giants to go 0-16 and Peyton to have a career worst season.

awms is offline Senior Member
    Screw leaving gracefully! Manning wanted to play for colts but they didnt want him so I hope he goes to the titans and wins a superbowl all while destroying the colts twice a year! People who dog on Favre for not finishing his career as a packer are stupid! the packers didnt want him so he left....he went to the vikings because they wanted him, they were a superbowl contender and the packers screwed him so I dont blame him! and he had a 107.00 qb rating in his second last season! prob his best year ever and yes his last year was shitty but you cant blame the guy for wanting to play the game.
    Last edited by awms; 03-14-2012 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    Screw leaving gracefully! Manning wanted to play for colts but they didnt want him so I hope he goes to the titans and wins a superbowl all while destroying the colts twice a year! People who dog on Favre for not finishing his career as a packer are stupid! the packers didnt want him so he left....he went to the vikings because they wanted him, they were a superbowl contender and the packers screwed him so I dont blame him! and he had a 107.00 qb rating in his second last season! prob his best year ever and yes his last year was shitty but you cant blame the guy for wanting to play the game.
    I hope he goes out the Favre way.

Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    x2^^

the owners need to take care of bizness

well so do the players

favre kicked ass that year with the vikes but threw one too many passes which showed the theme of his career..all he had to do was tuck it in and run a few times

we'll see how peyton fares...will give me an added following this year...

i hadnt heard the titans in the mix
    Last edited by zaggahamma; 03-15-2012 at 06:56 AM.

Thats funny..... because even a QB with downs syndrom can win a superbowl..... TWICE hahaha. Whats your QB's excuse other than he just sucks.... and he's a pvssy

~Haz~
    oh Romo sucks and he is a pvssy. I can admit it.

I'd love to see peyton do well..... and just for HK..... I'd like to see him goto a team that plays the patriots. Then I'd like to see him beat brady and knock em outa the playoffs

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

oh Romo sucks and he is a pvssy. I can admit it.
    and I know manning looks like a doofus but he produced and thats all that matters to me. IDC if he has MS, Alzheimers, Downs, and little dick syndrom..... as long as he produces.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    Razr, i dont think u really follow football.
    manning couldnt stay with colts, and the colts being his best chance to win a SB, they are horrible, they cut there whole team.
    second u said he is no where close to being as good as he once was, how do we know, he hasnt thrown in a year.
    what wrong move career wise? he had to go, got released, so u think he should retire over making another 30-40million for 2-3 years....
    cmon buddy, this is no where close to favre....

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I am still hoping he ends up on the 49ers but I don't think it's going to happen. Please anywhere but the Titans. Just something about that organization that rubs me the wrong way. Denver would be a nice fit for him as well.

49ers dont have the guy who led them last year? smith or something?

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    49ers do. But pm is pm. He is that good. I just hope pm goes for the team with the best supporting cast and not the money. I am sure he will make tons anywhere but I would like to see another super bowl to rub in colts face.

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    49ers do. But pm is pm. He is that good. I just hope pm goes for the team with the best supporting cast and not the money. I am sure he will make tons anywhere but I would like to see another super bowl to rub in colts face.
    i like that idea i'm pretty sure he's thinking along the same lines

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    PM's an intelligent class guy. At this stage in his career I would hope winning a Superbowl would be more important than a couple extra mil., but I could be wrong. He's the best QB in the NFL in the last decade, he's got plenty of $, now needs a ring to forward his accomplishments. He needs that ring otherwise he'll always be known as that great quarterback who couldn't finish the job.

With that being said, I hope he forgets the value of winning n comes to the Browns! If he can take a 2-16 team to the playoffs, maybe he could give us a winning season.

If he goes to Denver, what about Tebow? Newscasters n announcers will have nothing to talk about anymore....

I'd love to see peyton do well..... and just for HK..... I'd like to see him goto a team that plays the patriots. Then I'd like to see him beat brady and knock em outa the playoffs

~Haz~
    That's not going to happen. Peyton's going to make it to the AFC championship, then lose in Foxborough in the snow. Then Tom's going to play the 49ers in the Superbowl because those giants went 0-16.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    That's not going to happen. Peyton's going to make it to the AFC championship, then lose in Foxborough in the snow. Then Tom's going to play the 49ers in the Superbowl because those giants went 0-16.
    LMFAO! Your response did not disappoint.... I'll say that haha

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    I know he met with the Titans yesterday and Denver and Az before that. I missed sportscenter yesterday is there any chatter if AZ is still in the mix? PM and Fitzgerald could be a winning combo if the AZ O line is any good and can keep PM from getting blown up. What about Miami?

And Razr whats with the no love for Rivers? We have a great team. Sh!tty head coach but the team has always had quality players. Just a coach that can't pull the winning elements together.

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    PM's an intelligent class guy. At this stage in his career I would hope winning a Superbowl would be more important than a couple extra mil., but I could be wrong. He's the best QB in the NFL in the last decade, he's got plenty of $, now needs a ring to forward his accomplishments. He needs that ring otherwise he'll always be known as that great quarterback who couldn't finish the job.

With that being said, I hope he forgets the value of winning n comes to the Browns! If he can take a 2-16 team to the playoffs, maybe he could give us a winning season.

If he goes to Denver, what about Tebow? Newscasters n announcers will have nothing to talk about anymore....
    u do realize PM already has a super bowl ring....he can never be known as a great qb who couldnt get job done...

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by JP-MAN

u do realize PM already has a super bowl ring....he can never be known as a great qb who couldnt get job done...
    touche.. forgot about 2007, terrible memory..

strike my comments from the record

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    49ers dont have the guy who led them last year? smith or something?
    Yeah brother Alex Smith is still there. I think his performance last year was a fluke though. I think Jim Harbaugh is a good coach and I do believe he is the reason Smith turned it around. However they just sighned Randy Moss who at his age can still burn you down the stretch. Smith is good at the short pass. But oh my freaking God! Can you imagine having a QB the caliber of Peyton Manning throwing to a reciever who is fast as hell.....and will not need to slow down to catch the pass? And with that 49ers defense to boot. Freaking scary stuff bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Yeah brother Alex Smith is still there. I think his performance last year was a fluke though. I think Jim Harbaugh is a good coach and I do believe he is the reason Smith turned it around. However they just sighned Randy Moss who at his age can still burn you down the stretch. Smith is good at the short pass. But oh my freaking God! Can you imagine having a QB the caliber of Peyton Manning throwing to a reciever who is fast as hell.....and will not need to slow down to catch the pass? And with that 49ers defense to boot. Freaking scary stuff bro.
    thought so ....i didnt see them play alot but imo didnt look flukey...they came dayam close to winning it all...and as i posted before i blame it all on that kick returner...i know ppl dont like to blame one person BUT u cant win with plays like that...just like i blame farve for that series against the saints when he had a chance to take the team down and make field goal/kill clock.....gotta have mental toughness...thats why eli has made it even though he's in the special olympics

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman
    thought so ....i didnt see them play alot but imo didnt look flukey...they came dayam close to winning it all...and as i posted before i blame it all on that kick returner...i know ppl dont like to blame one person BUT u cant win with plays like that...just like i blame farve for that series against the saints when he had a chance to take the team down and make field goal/kill clock.....gotta have mental toughness...thats why eli has made it even though he's in the special olympics
    Jpkman has valid points, a game that big there was no room for error.. I believe we where still the better team and we just beat our selfs. After the first mistake he did make up for it with a great punt return when he put us on the 48, and if we made it to the big show, we would of beat the patriots as well in dynamic fashion..

I would love to see Payton in a red and gold uniform but it won't happen, cuz Smith has the same agent and the agent has to look out for both his clients interest.. I see him going to AZ and playing PM ball...

I think all the teams he has met with will make the playoffs with him at qb obviously. But denver and az make the most sense. They both have solid teams imo.

I think all the teams he has met with will make the playoffs with him at qb obviously. But denver and az make the most sense. They both have solid teams imo.
    I'm kinda baffled by this. I musta missed something because I could swear J Elway LOVES Tebow??? I've heard chatter from a few friends that Denver has a really good chance of landing PM but nothing from the sports writers community. What did I miss about Tebow being out of favor with Management and Pm having a good chance of going there?

I actually do not think u missed anything. Its not every day a guy like pm with his talent and experience becomes a free agent. I think pm has many years left in nfl.

I actually do not think u missed anything. Its not every day a guy like pm with his talent and experience becomes a free agent. I think pm has many years left in nfl.
    On a team with a good O-line I totally agree.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information