Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: piercings

Danielle is offline Female Member
    hmmmm...........think i responsed to this in the women's forum........not sure.......but i used to have my ears pierced all the way up like 7 or 8 in each ear......... ........lol.....but i so got over that by like 17......and i took them all out.....

had my belly button pierced since i was 16 and i love it.......if you get it pierced by the right person and clean it like you should it will not get infected..........but Doc is right is the most prone to infection and it does take the longest to heal (about 1-2 years).........

was sitting in the chair to get my nipple pierced but i totally freaked out and couldn't go thur with it.....after my friend had already gotten her tongue....(we had a promise that if she got her tongue....i'd get my nipple)......so i bitched out...........but she understood.......i was almost in tears.......lol.......... ...heyyyyy i got scared......

face piercings really don't do anything for me........but everyone has a differnet preference
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

peam is offline Suspended
    this is such an old thread.... I'm really not going to get anything pierced now.... I still kinda want something but not bad enough to do it permanently... I do wanna get my hair cut though! any suggestions on how to do that? lol

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peam
    this is such an old thread.... I'm really not going to get anything pierced now.... I still kinda want something but not bad enough to do it permanently... I do wanna get my hair cut though! any suggestions on how to do that? lol
    Go chin length. I've been begging my girlfriend to do that for months. It's cute, accents the jawline, and doesn't get in the way when.. well, you know.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    I think nipples would be sexy.... hmmmm don't think I'd ever be able to stand the pain though.
    Pierced nipples are sexy...i dated a girl that had them and loved them...its classy because not everyone will know you have them, but also wild and fun...Ive actually had mine pierced after the chick dumped me, but i took them out b/c my roomates gave me shit about it, and you could see them thru my shirts so everyone was always like "hey, are your nipples peirced?"

It doesnt hurt until the next day, and for about 3 days after that...but its more of a nagging sting, not a crucial pain...

DO IT...PIERCE YOUR NIPPLES!

but then I can't breastfeed.... and I'm still young... gotta keep the boobs in nice shape for the future kids... lol

oooh chris... I'm not sure I can do that... I have long hair and I like it that way... just wanna get it styled differently.... you can pick a color though! it's blonde now... I like it like but I'm thinking about going darker... putting more contrast in it... yeaaaaaah and as for hair getting in the way during (as you put it) ummm yeah ... that's what hair ties are for

but then I can't breastfeed.... and I'm still young... gotta keep the boobs in nice shape for the future kids... lol
    You really cant breast feed if you have them done??? Thats Nuts...i never thought about that...

that's what i've been told but coldstone... I really do want to get them done and I think they're sexy as hell too!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i have my tongue piereced and i have the tongue vibrator tongue ring too.......only used it once and she loved it.......anyone up for a go round ? ladies only.....

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    i have my tongue piereced and i have the tongue vibrator tongue ring too.......only used it once and she loved it.......anyone up for a go round ? ladies only.....
    Haha...the vibrating tounge thing IS TRUE....i thought it was just a joke...looks like im getting my tounge peirced for my birthday...

Peam...get your nipples done...then come to Tech for school...thats a great plan dont ya think???

lol..... yeah in that case I think the tongue ring for you is a good idea too

lol..... yeah in that case I think the tongue ring for you is a good idea too
    Maybe i should get this done too..

Hmm.. what color's your hair now? and your eyes? I like girls with blue eyes and black hair.. or girls with brown eyes and hair that matches.. green is nice with blonde. How long is your hair, is it curly or no?

I have blue eyes... long curly blonde hair.... not totally curly more wavy..... yeah.. blue eyes and blonde hair.... I look like a nazi

That's definitely good. You can be aryan and not be a nazi. It's tough because you already have such desireable traits, you know, those are basically the most stand out looks a girl can have. I'd say get your hair highlighted.. a really good job can make it look a lot brighter. If your hair was dark already, i'd say go black, but that's a big change for a blonde.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Tongue piercings on a chick....is totally sexy.................makes the mind wander adrift

you don't think they look skanky mass?? And thanks chris... I guess I'll stick with what I've got..

KeyMastur is offline VET
    here it is boys and girls...

the bottom is a battery. when it's fully screwed in, the top part vibrates !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails piercings-tongue-ring.jpg  

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Key- That is sweet!!!! Where did you get it? I have had my tongue pierced for years and would like to try that out sometime.

peam- Well if you want a different hair color, how about red head? Blonde is good, brunette is nice, but the red heads....oh man......

StoneCold- Hey are you going to Tech or plan on going there? I have a buddy of mine fixing to transfer there to play ball. Your avatar looks alot like my boy to..... I know he said he posts on here from time to time.... starting to wonder if you're him. Pretty sad isn't it...

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Had to jump in, I've been searching for tattoo ideas and going through page after page after page on the web for ideas and I was looking at piercings with my wife. 1st, I had my ears done (while i was in the navy too ) I had 15 all together 10 left ear 5 right ear and my nose done 2x (fuck I did them myself with nothing but a bottle of whiskey! and it still hurt! ) I was debating my eye brow, not to big on my tongue even though I though about it.. Both my wifes brothers have there's done.
    Anyways, I was said hows about Cl*t ring? and we were reading how it bring super extra sensitivity and how it maxes sexual stimulation etc. We talk about it, but nothing too serious, she asks if I wanted her to do it and I said it's up to her.. so 1st a tatto for her (christmas present) and then maybe that.
    Peam-I wasn't trying to convince you of anything, just a few things me an my wife had read about. Good luck!

SID

SID, a girl I knew in college had her cl!t done and it was funny because we'd be walking to class and she'd just stop and grab onto my arm and shudder. I'd ask what the hell was wrong and she would just smile and tell me she had just had an orgasm.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    SID, a girl I knew in college had her cl!t done and it was funny because we'd be walking to class and she'd just stop and grab onto my arm and shudder. I'd ask what the hell was wrong and she would just smile and tell me she had just had an orgasm.
    Damn!!!! I'll IM my wife to let her know! She may just be convinced of it now! and she may wear pants more than skirts to work! God Love her!
    SID

Lmao!!!

seriously big? I'm getting some ideas now

seriously big? I'm getting some ideas now
    Do tell.

I was only kidding

I was only kidding
    Becareful Peam you dont want everyone thinking your a tease......

talking about getting a piercing? I didn't know that excited you guys...sorry!

talking about getting a piercing? I didn't know that excited you guys...sorry!
    anything excites us.................I get excited when the wind blows........Dont ya know that by now?....lol

oooh sorry buddy.... I'll be good now... no more sexual comments from peam

oooh sorry buddy.... I'll be good now... no more sexual comments from peam
    Dont stop on my account...........

no no no ... I will... it's fine... I don't want to offend you

no no no ... I will... it's fine... I don't want to offend you
    Peam ............muahhhh....your such a sweetheart

awww thank you

awww thank you
    how are you doing by the way.....with the ex and all?

I suppose it's getting better... those girls that I said got mad I got drunk... they're doing some immature things... telling people things about me... trying to make me feel bad... typical highschool girl stuff.... I don't know... I got some meds actually so I don't mind anymore. I talked to the ex a couple times but never said "I love you" or anything like that... told him I didn't want to hear him talk about girls though...probably shouldn't have said that... Hopefully tonight I'll go to hang out with an old friend...she was my best friend but we sorta stopped talking when school started... hopefully we'll get things back to how they were.... yeeeeeep.... no school tomorrow though! and I'm going to see a friend saturday who lives a couple hours away so I'm excitied about that
    but... I have to go to some meeting tonight for class... public meeting... just so I can turn it in late and get 25% off... yeah... highschool stuff no bueno!

I suppose it's getting better... those girls that I said got mad I got drunk... they're doing some immature things... telling people things about me... trying to make me feel bad... typical highschool girl stuff.... I don't know... I got some meds actually so I don't mind anymore. I talked to the ex a couple times but never said "I love you" or anything like that... told him I didn't want to hear him talk about girls though...probably shouldn't have said that... Hopefully tonight I'll go to hang out with an old friend...she was my best friend but we sorta stopped talking when school started... hopefully we'll get things back to how they were.... yeeeeeep.... no school tomorrow though! and I'm going to see a friend saturday who lives a couple hours away so I'm excitied about that
    but... I have to go to some meeting tonight for class... public meeting... just so I can turn it in late and get 25% off... yeah... highschool stuff no bueno!
    What meds are you taking?

anti depression ones.... zoloft... yeahhhhhhhh they aren't working yet I don't think

Just becareful with that stuff..............

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Key- That is sweet!!!! Where did you get it? I have had my tongue pierced for years and would like to try that out sometime.

peam- Well if you want a different hair color, how about red head? Blonde is good, brunette is nice, but the red heads....oh man......

StoneCold- Hey are you going to Tech or plan on going there? I have a buddy of mine fixing to transfer there to play ball. Your avatar looks alot like my boy to..... I know he said he posts on here from time to time.... starting to wonder if you're him. Pretty sad isn't it...
    HEY...its Coldstone ...no relation to the wrestler on TV ...anyways...I go to tech and im currently in the process of getting peam to come to...but she cant until she gets her niples pierced...

What do you mean? I can only take 1/2 a pill a day for a while.... then I can go up to one a day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information