Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Canadians only!

Soar is offline Productive Member
    The penny is a thing of the past!!!! Maybe my coin collection will be worth something in the future lmao.

And that's my two cents... Or should I say my two nickels! Muwaha ahhaha

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soar
    The penny is a thing of the past!!!! Maybe my coin collection will be worth something in the future lmao.

And that's my two cents... Or should I say my two nickels! Muwaha ahhaha
    I don't believe that things will be rounded up to the .05 unless you pay cash which nobody really does anymore. I think it's more of an economical decision due to inflation and cost associated with transporting and circulating and producing pennies.

And you collection won't be worth much. I have old 1, 2 and 20 dollar bills and all are worth the same as noted. They have to be specific special ones to have any additional worth.

>Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post

I don't believe that things will be rounded up to the .05 unless you pay cash which nobody really does anymore. I think it's more of an economical decision due to inflation and cost associated with transporting and circulating and producing pennies.

And you collection won't be worth much. I have old 1, 2 and 20 dollar bills and all are worth the same as noted. They have to be specific special ones to have any additional worth.

>Good luck
    Oh I know lol. I was "that kid" in school who had coins. Everyone else has their dumb Pokemon cards and that junk. Haha

After my sister stole several specimen sets to buy candy I bought a safe lol

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Meanwhile in Canada...jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	133205

What's up everyone!? Lacking time these days to annoy the world that we call the forum. Lol

twitz is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post
    What's up everyone!? Lacking time these days to annoy the world that we call the forum. Lol
    I was wondering where you've been! nice to see you back around!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by twitz View Post
    nice back twitz!

twitz is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post

nice back twitz!
    thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    nice back twitz!
    X2.

And i just realized you're Canadian. I knew those legs had to of be made in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by twitz View Post

I'm never to far :P and I have to agree love the new Avi! Keep up the solid work

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Same with me.

It sucks when real life keeps you from your online life.

Yea, as CANADIANS we MUST annoy those around us. It's our duty.

Side note, please don't turn this thread into a av complimenting fiesta like the rest of the board. I'm honestly getting tired of the same old crap over and over. I'm glad we have a few women in the forum and impressed with their progress... But I almost miss the days where there wasn't many around and we all could act like macho men and savages amongst each other. Lately it's all compliments and goo-goo gaa-gaa bs and it's easy to get wrapped up in all that being on xxx amounts of test. Haven't found a decent thread in atleast a month... I'm hoping for something soon.

Side note, please don't turn this thread into a av complimenting fiesta like the rest of the board. I'm honestly getting tired of the same old crap over and over. I'm glad we have a few women in the forum and impressed with their progress... But I almost miss the days where there wasn't many around and we all could act like macho men and savages amongst each other. Lately it's all compliments and goo-goo gaa-gaa bs and it's easy to get wrapped up in all that being on xxx amounts of test. Haven't found a decent thread in atleast a month... I'm hoping for something soon.
    Your back is looking amazing man! What's your secret? Lol

I have to agree GoodLuck. And i must say, your trapezius muscles are coming along fine. Are you Canadian by chance? lol

Hey man, for the record, that's the FIRST time i have ever given a direct open compliment like that to any female on this board. And i only did that because, well, she's a Canadian dude, and this is the Canadian Forum.

And i have never ever EVER played in those goo goo ga ga threads..ever! Go look bud, not one post from me. I haven't even opened up that Best Body Part thread! Just saying..

Sleeping on the couch since all these girls came around.... That's harder than any back workout I've done lately lol

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox

I have to agree GoodLuck. And i must say, your trapezius muscles are coming along fine. Are you Canadian by chance? lol

Hey man, for the record, that's the FIRST time i have ever given a direct open compliment like that to any female on this board. And i only did that because, well, she's a Canadian dude, and this is the Canadian Forum.

And i have never ever EVER played in those goo goo ga ga threads..ever! Go look bud, not one post from me. I haven't even opened up that Best Body Part thread! Just saying..
    MK - I have total faith in you and wasn't trying to knock you for it. But following your comment came another and possibly another... Had to derail before I got kicked out of my own thread! LoL

And even tho you are all poking me about my request, thanks for the compliments lol shucks, y'all know how to make a lad feel swell!

MK - I have total faith in you and wasn't trying to knock you for it. But following your comment came another and possibly another... Had to derail before I got kicked out of my own thread! LoL

And even tho you are all poking me about my request, thanks for the compliments lol shucks, y'all know how to make a lad feel swell!
    I totally get it, and i agree with you 100% bro.

Did anyone see the guy screw up the Canadian national anthem at the jays game? What a JOKE!!!

Did anyone see the guy screw up the Canadian national anthem at the jays game? What a JOKE!!!
    Lol haven't yet but ill YouTube it haha

Lol haven't yet but ill YouTube it haha
    Wow, he actually screwed up Canadian AND American! What a joker

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Checking in from Alberta!

Quote Originally Posted by TheClinch
    Checking in from Alberta!
    Yes tc! I knew there would be more reason why I liked you!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Will I still be allowed in this thread if I move down to Florida?interesting business opportunity just presented itself.

Only if you make a spare room with a time share...

Quote Originally Posted by redz
    Will I still be allowed in this thread if I move down to Florida?interesting business opportunity just presented itself.
    Care to share? Florida sounds nice right about now lol

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member

Was this really necessary? Twitz was hardly fishing for compliments and she does have a nice back, same as yours! Everyone can post what they want in their Avi's, and they all do so for the same reasons, cause they've made progress and they want to show everyone.

One comment from Soar was hardly going to transform this thread into the GGR Legs thread was it..

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg

Was this really necessary? Twitz was hardly fishing for compliments and she does have a nice back, same as yours! Everyone can post what they want in their Avi's, and they all do so for the same reasons, cause they've made progress and they want to show everyone.

One comment from Soar was hardly going to transform this thread into the GGR Legs thread was it..
    Maybe, seems you've come back to stir up a conversation about the same... I was simply redirecting the thread (that I have created) away from a different topic that has blanketed this board. Wasn't meant to offend anyone and I believe nobody was. If you are offended by this, I am sorry. Not my intention. It is more just for me because I've had an issue maintaining focus on topics with all the compliments and mild flirting going on around here like a high school cafeteria. Hope we can still be friends

Also I'd like to add that I never claimed she was fishing for compliments and I also did acknowledge her accomplishments
    Last edited by >Good Luck<; 03-03-2013 at 01:52 PM.

Didn't offend me any :P just giving credit where credit is due.

Anyway... Don't know about you but here in Calgary it's a gong show today. Guys going over guard rails, some little smart car doing barrel rolls and more ambulances then I can shake a stick at. Woke up to 8-12" of snow and people somehow forgot how to drive over night.

Care to share? Florida sounds nice right about now lol
    I may be opening a gym down in Florida, it's like a cross fit style gym. If it happens it is simply because I willed it in to being, the financial backing mysteriously appeared for me and I want to go for it. The issue is my business partner/gf and her current situation.

I may be opening a gym down in Florida, it's like a cross fit style gym. If it happens it is simply because I willed it in to being, the financial backing mysteriously appeared for me and I want to go for it. The issue is my business partner/gf and her current situation.
    Aka the rich husband lol. Your too much bro, good luck with the business.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    dont know where in florida you are considering but my area is saturated with them. and some by well known cross fit competitors
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

dont know where in florida you are considering but my area is saturated with them. and some by well known cross fit competitors
    Fort myers! Fresh for the picking lol

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Blog this Post
    I dont want to get in to the details it's not a normal cross fit gym. It's a bit different and I`m pretty sure it would work.

Didn't offend me any :P just giving credit where credit is due.

Anyway... Don't know about you but here in Calgary it's a gong show today. Guys going over guard rails, some little smart car doing barrel rolls and more ambulances then I can shake a stick at. Woke up to 8-12" of snow and people somehow forgot how to drive over night.
    Glad it didn't brother, I think u know me a bit better...

No storm here just a flu going around that won't quit! Had 30cm twice last month so my lawn is a snow mountain!

Aka the rich husband lol. Your too much bro, good luck with the business.
    The backing isn`t from him lol. I wouldn`t work for someone when I`m banging their wife.

The backing isn`t from him lol. I wouldn`t work for someone when I`m banging their wife.
    Yea but a divorce could be lucrative! Then 6 months after u are with her, file for common law entitlement and take her for half! LoL

I watch to many movies

Yea but a divorce could be lucrative! Then 6 months after u are with her, file for common law entitlement and take her for half! LoL

I watch to many movies
    Shes a keeper, I actually want a family with her. Life is crazy some times. I have lived more in this last year than I thought I would the rest of my life.

Shes a keeper, I actually want a family with her. Life is crazy some times. I have lived more in this last year than I thought I would the rest of my life.
    Props to that!

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    for some reason I thought you were in Brazil

Just made it to Quebec.... Not to impressed so far, seems very run down- even compared to Toronto. Hope the scenery changes.

Thread Information