lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

It's a good thing I dont have the power to...

It's a good thing I dont have the power to ban people.. If I did there would be several fewer people in the Q&A section today than there are now.

I think I need to take a time out for a while again. it's getting to close to summer and the young and dumb are crawling out of the woodwork. I'm getting especially annoyed with Mr. Swim who I wish would sink and drown with all his scientific proof BS. I'm having to bite my tongue repeatedly not to be more of a smart ass than I have been and try to play nice.

I know we dont want to scare to many people away and we need members to keep the site going but DAMN!!!!!

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

It's a good thing I dont have the power to ban people.. If I did there would be several fewer people in the Q&A section today than there are now.

I think I need to take a time out for a while again. it's getting to close to summer and the young and dumb are crawling out of the woodwork. I'm getting especially annoyed with Mr. Swim who I wish would sink and drown with all his scientific proof BS. I'm having to bite my tongue repeatedly not to be more of a smart ass than I have been and try to play nice.

I know we dont want to scare to many people away and we need members to keep the site going but DAMN!!!!!
    Couldn't agree with you more mate...

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper

Couldn't agree with you more mate...
    x3

There seems to be a large influx of not only noobs, but noobs giving each other all kinds of false info. I don't mind "dumb" questions, sometimes ppl need a little clarification, but noobs advising on young use and improper cycles as if they know it all drives me nuts.

Lovbyts, you have my vote for vet/mod.. a little spring cleaning wouldn't be a bad idea

Oh yeah, I dont mind the Nob dump questions either. Sometimes it's even entertaining but not only the Nob giving poor/bad advice but when they are self proclaimed experts even though they have never cycled, under 20 and want scientific proof, studies from someone with a PHD and is world renowned .

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts

There's a q&a section..wtf? Haha

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I think someone is getting a little anxious waiting on the mail? =)

Blog Entries

i hear you man my patiance is wearing thin and i find myself answering less and less threads cus i dont have the time to argue with the young ones trying to re-write the book on aas and pct with no experiance just a bunch os "scientific" studies...i swear they overthink everything and have it all wrong most times...a lot of studies are crap cus they are paid for by pharmacutical companys that can sway the results whatever way they want...for every study that "proves" something there will be another one to contradic it...point of my babbling is why the hell are the un-experienced argueing with people with actual real world experiance shareing truthfully there knowledge as they have experianced it?....

Shol'va is offline Productive Member

This is the part where someone chimes in and says...Where is DEC11 when we really need him? Yeah he went overboard at times on the noobs but sometimes it was real nice to watch someone who needed it get called on and reamed. shame he couldn't have balanced his act a little more on doling out the whoop azz and stayed around.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I liked the guy the other day who made the thread on which one of two prohormones was the best and said he only wanted answers from IFBB pro bodybuilders....

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va

This is the part where someone chimes in and says...Where is DEC11 when we really need him? Yeah he went overboard at times on the noobs but sometimes it was real nice to watch someone who needed it get called on and reamed. shame he couldn't have balanced his act a little more on doling out the whoop azz and stayed around.
    Dec was a good dude.. miss that guy and his tirades on dumb ppl.. He could smell bs from a mile away

Atleast we got his brother-from-another-mother.. Tha Bear.. He's pretty on-point callin bs too.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned

I think you meant "swm1972"???? Don't worry big guy, I've got your back.............you shall falter not while I'm on watch..........

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    This is the part where someone chimes in and says...Where is DEC11 when we really need him?
    Where is Dec11 when we really need him?

I do like to come into a thread after TheBear has already tried to set someone straight.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    So... I can drink winny?

A lot of the threads by the 'noobs' is a result of impatience and possibly a lack of common sense to some degree. The fact they are asking questions is good, however they need to realize there are thousands of threads, and their question has been answered on at least one of them.

Some people you just cannot help. If they ask a question on an open board, and don't respect the experience of others, then that's where their journey of knowledge will end.
    Perhaps we should suggest to the new members who don't want to listen to an answer they don't like, to spend their money on a college education and not on aas.

Be blunt and straight to the point. Don't entertain their poor behavior/responses to your advice.

Being that I, too, was once a noob member, I have always appreciated, and respected your guys' input and advice. #endasskiss
    Last edited by SnaX; 05-01-2012 at 06:50 PM.

Well a lot of new young guys really want serious truthful answers but it's the few impatient ones who have already started doing a cycle and they are 18 and know it all. Besides their friend of a friend who they got the stuff from at the gym told them how to stack and use it. So you don't know squat on here and can't tell them otherwise. Well till something goes horribly wrong and they come back here crying cause they have limp dick or worse. At that point they stop being combative and will listen to what you all have to say. Till then everyone just needs to keep their patience with the tiny tots and remember they are just kids going through puberty acting out as they notice two more new hairs growing on their nads......

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I think someone is getting a little anxious waiting on the mail? =)
    No anxious about waiting for May 19th when I go on my cruise to the Bahama for 7 days and no work for over 2 weeks. I'm working 11 days straight 12 hr shifts right now and then the next 2 weekends after that I work 15+ hr days. At least my cruise will be paid for ahead of time.

Ill let you watch the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    I liked the guy the other day who made the thread on which one of two prohormones was the best and said he only wanted answers from IFBB pro bodybuilders....
    Yeah I was there with you on that one. LOL

I love all the comments from 18 - 20 year old who also claim to know someone 18 who did a cycle and is perfectly fine. They just finished the cycle 2 weeks ago. hahahahahahahahaha They just dont get it. 2 weeks? WTF is that? Yeah and 6 months = a lifetime in their eye.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-01-2012 at 10:33 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Hey Bear why cant I run a Tren only cycle? My buddy did and got huge.I dont think you know wat your talking about.Beacuse my friend is fine nothing happen to him Gotta love it

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Hey Bear why cant I run a Tren only cycle? My buddy did and got huge.I dont think you know wat your talking about.Beacuse my friend is fine nothing happen to him Gotta love it

Ohhhh how I wish I could do that sometimes....

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    I rarely go into the Q&A section now-a-days!!

Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    I rarely go into the Q&A section now-a-days!!
    Chicken..

Thread Information