Thread: iPod Arm bands

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja

iPod Arm bands

So I recently got an iPod touch gen 5 and I use blue tooth head phones. I normally carry my ipod around in my pocket but the blu etooth signal keep getting lost and the audio is all choppy. This is strange in itself because I can leave the ipod on the counter and walk 15 feet away with the head phones and still get good sound.... its seems my pocket fvcks everything up.... anyways.....

I bought a Belkin armband at best buy last night go it home and laughed when I couldn't get it on my arm properly. Currently my arms are not that big... probably 17.5in maybe 18 at the most. Does anyone know a good ipod arm band that can fit big arms? Has to go to go over 20" because I don't plan on staying small arms forever.

I've been looking at these Arkon armbands at arkon.com but they aren't specific about the size, they just look big and I watched a youtube vid on them too.

Thanks!

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I've had trouble with these in the past..it just cuts off the circulation in my arm. Better off using a belt haha...I haven't seen any others that are any bigger

fusion777 is offline Junior Member
    They also have these things for the small ipods with a touch screen (forgot the name) And you could buy this watch thing where its only the band and you snap the ipod into it and it looks and functions as a watch. Pretty cool.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I may have found an arm band for your IP5??? It's called XtremeMac and even has clips to stow the earbuds. My biceps are a whooping 13 inch LOL and I am swimming in it. I took a quick measurement of the portion that would fit around the arm and relaxed is about 17 inches. Hope this helps!

Bertuzzi is offline AR's Common Sense Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    I may have found an arm band for your IP5??? It's called XtremeMac and even has clips to stow the earbuds. My biceps are a whooping 13 inch LOL and I am swimming in it. I took a quick measurement of the portion that would fit around the arm and relaxed is about 17 inches. Hope this helps!
    I'll check it out, thanks for the response!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertuzzi

I'll check it out, thanks for the response!
    my pleasure. I used today and I swim in it. It might even be too big for me on a run (I stair master only today).

This might be the ticket for all u guys with the big guns!!!!

Thread Information