This is in no way an attempt to fish!

How did you end up with you best/current source?

I was just thinking while watching the Pack beat the 49's , how I had gotten to this point. My first source was a popular web site that has been highly controversial over the years on many sites. I was on Craigslist buying some banned prohormones from a kid in Cali. He pointed out the site to me and after much deliberation I placed my test/tren order. I was very uncomfortable with the whole process and stayed in contact with the Craigslist kid. During that year he started using a local source and agreed to sell me stuff from his source. I did this twice until the last time I sent him all the $ for a good cycle up front (I normally had only gotten a little at a time from him). Well you guessed it...fked me!!!!

I had gotten on this site to learn a few things during the last cycle from him and to check the validity of the gear he was selling me. I was on here venting at one point about taking it in the AAS by this kid and was contacted by someone offering to hook me up. He was later banned for selling here (I assume) but the outcome is I have had a dependable, domestic, cheap source ever since.

just curious what everyone elses transition into this has been...and bored watching football!