Silverbimma is offline Banned

WWE Jerry Lawler

WWE's announcer and long-time wrestler has collapsed after doing a tag team match with his partner Randy Orton. For those of you who were ever into wrestling you know who this guy is and what a mainstay he is today in wrestling. He was always involved in wrestling and is a really sharp guy's guy.
    Apparently they gave him CPR and he was stabilized enough to breathe on his own.

Lets pray for Jerry and hope that he feels better.

God bless you Jerry.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverbimma View Post
    WWE's announcer and long-time wrestler has collapsed after doing a tag team match with his partner Randy Orton. For those of you who were ever into wrestling you know who this guy is and what a mainstay he is today in wrestling. He was always involved in wrestling and is a really sharp guy's guy.
    Apparently they gave him CPR and he was stabilized enough to breathe on his own.

Lets pray for Jerry and hope that he feels better.

God bless you Jerry.
    From what I've heard he's still not conscious. At the end of the show, they said his eyes were reacting to the light the ER physician was shining in his eyes.

He was announcing the Titus O'Neil & Darren Young vs Kane/Bryan match and just fell out of his chair and collapsed to the floor.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 09-10-2012 at 11:57 PM.

MightyBeast is offline Junior Member
    Yea I hope for the best. Haven't watched wrestling in along time but when I was a kid I loved it. I wonder how much of the audience thought it was part of the show.

Thread Information