wmaousley is offline American Bedoo

Pattaya, Thailand

Its been a while since my last post, and well I thought since I just returned from Thailand I would tell you guys/gals a little about it.

I just got home from 9 days in Pattaya, and I am sure those of you who have been there will agree 9 days in Pattaya is a little to long as you can do all in 3 days. This was purely a "get the hell away from the Middle East and relax" vacation, and thats exactly what I did.

Having never been to Pattaya, I was very skeptical about what to expect/where to stay as I had read many reviews and spoke to numerous people about there experiences, so I took a safe bet and booked the Siam Bayshore Resort at the end of Walking Street just before Club Mixx. Have to say I was pleased with the resort given its location and proximity to the night life and beach as most decent hotels are a bit of a distance from walking street.

I used Bell Travel Service from the Airport in BKK to take me to Pattaya. Cost me 200BHT oneway, extremely cheap, and only took 1.5 hours to reach. Bell Travel Service took me from BKK to the Pattaya bus terminal where I was transfered in under 5 minutes to a smaller va which dropped me at my hotels front door @ 11:50am. Exceptional Service to say the least.

After arriving at the hotel, I was wiped out having drank like a fish in Dubai waiting on my flight to Bangkok and also drank on the flight. I had virtually no sleep on the flight due to having to sit next to a fat fvck whose shoulder fat was overlaping my shoulder space. SO back at the hotel I showered and hit the sack for a couple hours waking up around 3:00pm. Had lunch, dinner then............................

....................I stepped out of my hotel onto walking street about 8pm not knowing what to expect to where to go. (I was traveling all alone, no wife no nothing. Just me) FREEDOM Rang like the damn Liberty bell on the 4 of July 1776. I thought I had died and gone to my idea of heaven. Neon lights, Beer Bars, Go Go's, Russian Caboret's, Strip Clubs, Restaurants, Loud music from all directions, tons and tons of women and your occasional 6' Ladyboy.

I walked down walking street until it ends at the main beach road to take in the sights, sounds and smells as well as to get an idea of where to start the party first. Well I found this huge open area full of beer bars (I referred to them as the Frog Bars because of the Frog Tattoo sign out front). SO i walked in to this open air place and was consumed by the overwhelming amount of cheering ladies from each bar all competing for me to come drink with them.

I parked my ass at Bella Bar bacause I seen so many ladies and college football was on. As soon as I sat down and ordered a Singha, I had these 2 ladies that stuck out of the crowd of women. They were in their early 20's and we hit it off immedietly. Started drinking, playing dice games, Jenga, some damn tic-tac-toe with checkers, and after a few beers; Pattaya owned me!! I was literally in a trance fixated on this dreamy place having not one thought of the reality in my mind. The ladies knew how to get what they wanted, which at the bar is a FREE drink. SO I gave in on the first night to their wants as I was having a great time.

By 2am I had no less than 3 girls whisper in my ear they wanted to go with me, and the Mama San (Yes thats what they call the bar maid) asked me no less than a dozen times which girl I wanted. Curiosity hit me and I asked about the bar fine, 300BHT Mama San told me. SO me being the faithful man I am I declined and gave a shitty excuse of I am really tired because of the long flight. (in reality I wasnt tired and wanted to get into the pants/upskirts of many of the girls however I drew the line as I have a family back home) So I went back to the hotel around 3am (ALONE) and that was my first night.

My Remaining days and nights consisted of loads of alcohol and the same Bella Bar as the first night with the occasional stop in the Russian Caberet. (Very Sexy Russian Women in Pattaya)

Ended up with the Flu, Lost my Galaxy S3, Lost my Blackberry, I have to say all in all, this was a hell of a trip.

AAS in Pattaya, Good Fvckin Luck as all the pharmacies I seen and went in are now government owned/controlled. Pharmacists said if you want hormones go to Bangkok.
    Pictures: I promised lovbys I would post pictures but I lost my S3. However I did manage to post pictures on instagram before I lost my phones, so if you have an instagram account and would like to see a few pictures of my trip, PM me your instagram name and I will add you. or you can add me (Alexousley), but if you add me, please PM me who you are or i wont accept as my account is private.

If you wanna know more about my trip, feel free to ask.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    haha, throw in a storming cycle or coming off the back of one, would you have resisted?????

on another note my fiance had a hol there just 3mths after we had met and was going to sus out AAS for me, she sent me a few pics of amps that looked more at home in a trinket shop somewhere!! got some real good muscle relaxants though with emphasis on the opiate!
    Last edited by dec11; 09-16-2012 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    haha, throw in a storming cycle or coming off the back of one, would you have resisted?????

on another note my fiance had a hol there just 3mths after we had met and was going to sus out AAS for me, she sent me a few pics of amps that looked more at home in a trinket shop somewhere!! got some real good muscle relaxants though with emphasis on the opiate!
    The scarey thing is I may not have put up a fight at all if I were on or coming off a cycle. I probably would payed a bonus loooooool. Having said that, Im not attracted to Asian women very much so I will have to see when I go back in Jan.

Yeah the relaxants were being sold all over the place. Seems thailand gets in a pharmaceutical trend. 5 years selling AAS, 5 years Pain meds, 5 years god knows what....looool. I searched far and wide for AAS, its just not available. Even in the gyms.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    The scarey thing is I may not have put up a fight at all if I were on or coming off a cycle. I probably would payed a bonus loooooool. Having said that, Im not attracted to Asian women very much so I will have to see when I go back in Jan.

Yeah the relaxants were being sold all over the place. Seems thailand gets in a pharmaceutical trend. 5 years selling AAS, 5 years Pain meds, 5 years god knows what....looool. I searched far and wide for AAS, its just not available. Even in the gyms.
    from what the missus could establish, the good stuff is only available from certain regions

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sorry but 9 days in Pattaya and NOT participating in the fun would be 9 days of Hell. I have spent a few weeks there several times and it was a continual of deciding what to do next. Soapy massage, traditional massage, who to bar fine or just spend time with some regular girls I knew?

That would be like a fat kid being locked in a candy store but not allowed to sample any of the candy. Either you have GREAT will power, you are a masochistic or a good/bad lair. lol

Super-Chump is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like a fun trip

How does Pattaya compare to Patong? I've only been to Patong but I was under the impression that Patong is for partying and Pattaya is for finding and using AAS, I guess I wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Super-Chump View Post
    Sounds like a fun trip

How does Pattaya compare to Patong? I've only been to Patong but I was under the impression that Patong is for partying and Pattaya is for finding and using AAS, I guess I wrong!
    Wrong.... Ever hear of Mardi Gras? That is Pattaya 7 nights a week. Do a google youtube Pattaya and watch a few videos. Patong is a birthday party compared to Pattaya. I have been there only once and also to Phuket and they are nice and fun but nothing like Pattaya especially at night.

Super-Chump is offline Associate Member
    ^ lol calm down I said I was wrong. I guess I know where I'll be going next time!

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Wrong.... Ever hear of Mardi Gras? That is Pattaya 7 nights a week. Do a google youtube Pattaya and watch a few videos. Patong is a birthday party compared to Pattaya. I have been there only once and also to Phuket and they are nice and fun but nothing like Pattaya especially at night.
    Yeah you sir are right, Pattaya is insanely fun and has a great vibe. Had a great time, wanted to stay longer but the powers brought me back. However I would say Pattaya is Mardi Gras on steroids ......

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry but 9 days in Pattaya and NOT participating in the fun would be 9 days of Hell. I have spent a few weeks there several times and it was a continual of deciding what to do next. Soapy massage, traditional massage, who to bar fine or just spend time with some regular girls I knew?

That would be like a fat kid being locked in a candy store but not allowed to sample any of the candy. Either you have GREAT will power, you are a masochistic or a good/bad lair. lol
    or he did fukk em all, but don't want to fess up due to guilty conscious??

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    Yeah you sir are right, Pattaya is insanely fun and has a great vibe. Had a great time, wanted to stay longer but the powers brought me back. However I would say Pattaya is Mardi Gras on steroids......
    LOL well if you havent been there then you wouldn't believe it and I didn't want anyone calling me a liar but I agree, it is like Mardi Gras on steroids ; especially when there is any type of celebration which is frequently. I would love to go on Songkran but my timing has always been off and I miss it by a few weeks.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    almost sounds like Korea when i lived there....

LOL well if you havent been there then you wouldn't believe it and I didn't want anyone calling me a liar but I agree, it is like Mardi Gras on steroids; especially when there is any type of celebration which is frequently. I would love to go on Songkran but my timing has always been off and I miss it by a few weeks.
    I actually had a "great conversation" with a beer bar girl about the Water festival (Songkran) over breakfast, and she told me to come the second week in April, but also said its was too crowded and prices of everything damn near doubles. Im gonna try to go.......

LOL well if you havent been there then you wouldn't believe it and I didn't want anyone calling me a liar but I agree, it is like Mardi Gras on steroids; especially when there is any type of celebration which is frequently. I would love to go on Songkran but my timing has always been off and I miss it by a few weeks.
    I actually had a "great conversation" with a beer bar girl about the Water festival (Songkran) over breakfast, and she told me to come the second week in April, but also said its was too crowded and prices of everything damn near doubles because every Thai will travel home. Im gonna try to go to Chiang Mai then to see what the fuss is all about...
    Last edited by wmaousley; 09-17-2012 at 12:53 AM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley

I actually had a "great conversation" with a beer bar girl about the Water festival (Songkran) over breakfast, and she told me to come the second week in April, but also said its was too crowded and prices of everything damn near doubles because every Thai will travel home. Im gonna try to go to Chiang Mai then to see what the fuss is all about...
    This thread make me sooooo horny.

Props to you. I love my wife beyond words and she's a damn hot Asian but there is absolutely no damn way I would have been able to resist those women!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    This thread make me sooooo horny.

Props to you. I love my wife beyond words and she's a damn hot Asian but there is absolutely no damn way I would have been able to resist those women!!!
    Well for me I have been all over the world, and had many different types of women and found my sexual attraction is limited to Latin, Arab looking women. Im not saying other woman are ugly, we all know how sexy Thai women are and if I wasnt a married man I would have jumped headfirst into a dozen or so of them. I just have a high level of respect for my home and will protect it at all costs.

I will tell you like I told my friends; I dont need to go to thailand for sex, its readily available right here in Kuwait and my wife gives me all I want.

Well for me I have been all over the world, and had many different types of women and found my sexual attraction is limited to Latin, Arab looking women. Im not saying other woman are ugly, we all know how sexy Thai women are and if I wasnt a married man I would have jumped headfirst into a dozen or so of them. I just have a high level of respect for my home and will protect it at all costs.

I will tell you like I told my friends; I dont need to go to thailand for sex, its readily available right here in Kuwait and my wife gives me all I want.
    I hear that. My wife is younger, Asian and makes me hornier than I've ever been. I am extremely protective of her (she's had several bad relationships) and I wouldn't do anything to hurt her.....but I do have an incredible weakness for Asian women and I just know better than to put myself in a situation where that loyalty would be tested. I'm pretty sure I'd break (eventually) and then hate myself forever. Best for me just to avoid it! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    I hear that. My wife is younger, Asian and makes me hornier than I've ever been. I am extremely protective of her (she's had several bad relationships) and I wouldn't do anything to hurt her.....but I do have an incredible weakness for Asian women and I just know better than to put myself in a situation where that loyalty would be tested. I'm pretty sure I'd break (eventually) and then hate myself forever. Best for me just to avoid it! Lol
    Good man you are, The temptation is overwhelming especially when the bar girls continuously whisper in your ear shit like "you want me" "you want to take me to your room" "i want to sleep with you" and so on, but god gave me the willpower to say no in the form of the flu while I was there

Good man you are, The temptation is overwhelming especially when the bar girls continuously whisper in your ear shit like "you want me" "you want to take me to your room" "i want to sleep with you" and so on, but god gave me the willpower to say no in the form of the flu while I was there
    Ya see.....I'd be helpless and hopeless. I'd be telling myself I should say no but the words coming off my lips would have been "hell ya let's go NOW!!!"

Thread Information