Thread: Ideal protein

capetown is offline Senior Member

Ideal protein

What is this in a nutshell? Im pretty much going to watch the wife spend a pile of money on this for the next few months. I am not going to start reading up on another diet she is going to do. Is it pretty much a low carb high protein diet where she buys there overpriced stuff? Lol. Great

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow what a waste of money. Basically all these companies selling this premade crap are a joke. I found out my mother gave in to a company that sends you all your food, but that trash is not healthy to be eating every meal. This industry has turned to shit from all the stupid people that fall for all that crap. Laziness, want it now attitudes are making people rich. No offense to your significant other, but this crap is stupid imo.

I wont tell her that you called her stupid. Trust me, u are safer this way. Oh, i know all about the marketing. I stay out of my wifes business when it comes to where she spends her money though. Her and her girlfriends are all about wasting money on every new thing. You would think they were fat. Lol. I think they all may be 120 at the most. Mommies and that last 10 pounds of baby weight. I told her once that its not baby weight, its her comparing her 20 year old body to her now 32 year old body. This went over great.
    You just come to make me mad at my wife and not answer my question?? Lol .

Quote Originally Posted by capetown View Post
    I wont tell her that you called her stupid. Trust me, u are safer this way. Oh, i know all about the marketing. I stay out of my wifes business when it comes to where she spends her money though. Her and her girlfriends are all about wasting money on every new thing. You would think they were fat. Lol. I think they all may be 120 at the most. Mommies and that last 10 pounds of baby weight. I told her once that its not baby weight, its her comparing her 20 year old body to her now 32 year old body. This went over great.
    Lol, I don't know how to answer it, but looking at what it includes it's a bunch of crap like I said, lots of bars and shakes and junk. All I can say is I feel bad for you, I have relatives that are in to the latest new thing, and trying all kinds of things, and pushing it on each other, of course none of them listen to a word I say. Would rather listen to the latest moron on tv telling them what to do. I have to be careful with my wife so she doesn't fall into this as well, she's done a few things I didn't approve, but some workout videos not knowing that it was a subscription, that one pissed me off. It's another reason I don't bother trying to give advice to any of them anymore, unless someone wants to pay me, i'm not sharing jack since they won't be serious about it.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Huh your wife weighs 120 why is she worried about dieting lol. I made sirloin steaks on an iron skillet today and rice in a pan. I split them into containers for the fridge and freezer. Its almost fun once you get into it.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    Huh your wife weighs 120 why is she worried about dieting lol. I made sirloin steaks on an iron skillet today and rice in a pan. I split them into containers for the fridge and freezer. Its almost fun once you get into it.
    tell that to the girl that is 110 tops at my doctors office that started the hcg diet.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I really love my dairy and I love quick and easy. Everyone I know with a cut hard physique falls into two categories though - sick metabolism/genetics, or eats chicken and brown rice type meals religiously. Im pretty much done with salt and dairy im sick of being soft.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper
    Lol. Dont even go there. And i just asked her. I was way off. Apparently 124 pounds. She is now wondering why i am asking !!! I must run really fast!!!! Help!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE

Lol, I don't know how to answer it, but looking at what it includes it's a bunch of crap like I said, lots of bars and shakes and junk. All I can say is I feel bad for you, I have relatives that are in to the latest new thing, and trying all kinds of things, and pushing it on each other, of course none of them listen to a word I say. Would rather listen to the latest moron on tv telling them what to do. I have to be careful with my wife so she doesn't fall into this as well, she's done a few things I didn't approve, but some workout videos not knowing that it was a subscription, that one pissed me off. It's another reason I don't bother trying to give advice to any of them anymore, unless someone wants to pay me, i'm not sharing jack since they won't be serious about it.
    I guess i cant be too hard on her. I have a counter full of vials , needles, etc... All she ever says to me is" i dont know how you can give urself a needle" i will deal with a fab diet once a year for a woman like that.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I just ordered up 20lbs of whey protein isolate for $150

less than 2 minutes ago as a matter of fact

Brick is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by capetown
    Darn. My gf is about to pop, I tried telling her to stop comparing 18 year old self to 24 year old pregnant self. Slept on the couch

Quote Originally Posted by Bucka

Darn. My gf is about to pop, I tried telling her to stop comparing 18 year old self to 24 year old pregnant self. Slept on the couch
    Our damn canadian woman.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    tell that to the girl that is 110 tops at my doctors office that started the hcg diet.
    one of the bartenders i work with asked me what should do to loose 5lbs. I told her she was nuts and she goes im 108lbs. BTW she is about 5'4
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I just ordered up 20lbs of whey protein isolate for $150

less than 2 minutes ago as a matter of fact
    I just placed an order yesterday for 40lbs lol. Thank god I get it for wholesale price!

Where u guys ordering whoesale???

Where u guys ordering whoesale???
    I became a wholesaler for a company outa Florida. I just have to order a case at a time (20 lbs). Ships to my door from the manufacture

Really? How much to ship to my door?

Really? How much to ship to my door?
    I sell it for $50 per 5lbs...they won't let me drop ship I would have to re-ship!

Hmm. Let me crunch some numbers

Hmm. Let me crunch some numbers
    My cost is like 35 or 39....

Im going to do some research when i get to work tonight. Im just about to throw 2 pounds of moose and a bunch of other stuff in the crock pot. Will get home at 7 am to moose chili.

Im going to do some research when i get to work tonight. Im just about to throw 2 pounds of moose and a bunch of other stuff in the crock pot. Will get home at 7 am to moose chili.
    The brand is SEI...Max Protein!

Could trade for moose ya bastard

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well look on the bright side, it's better than her not giving a damn and weighing 180+ My wife is also around 105 and I do tease her sometimes about getting fat since she was 99 lbs when we meet. lol

Thread Information