Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Unless you're not eating, or have been extremely sick and dehydrated, you're probably not low on potassium. Your stomach does need proper perfusion, but so does your brain. If you don't feel like passing out I doubt you're vagal. If you don't fuel up before you train, you burn off what you have left your blood sugar goes low. It's that simple. You've already proved it. You're fine when you eat before and puke when you don't.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigshotvictoria View Post
    Unless you're not eating, or have been extremely sick and dehydrated, you're probably not low on potassium. Your stomach does need proper perfusion, but so does your brain. If you don't feel like passing out I doubt you're vagal. If you don't fuel up before you train, you burn off what you have left your blood sugar goes low. It's that simple. You've already proved it. You're fine when you eat before and puke when you don't.
    You kind of have me thinking. Normally a person shouldn't have low blood sugar levels to the extent that it would cause puking just because they don't eat a pre work out meal, unless they are on a severe deficit. Usually there is plenty of stored energy for the body to manage and make things work, unless you have some form of disorder in regulating blood sugar. Lunk you healthy? been checked out recently? haha

I didn't want to scare him, but there's a good chance he'll be dead by lunch.

Hey Lunk, can I have your stereo?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    You kind of have me thinking. Normally a person shouldn't have low blood sugar levels to the extent that it would cause puking just because they don't eat a pre work out meal, unless they are on a severe deficit. Usually there is plenty of stored energy for the body to manage and make things work, unless you have some form of disorder in regulating blood sugar. Lunk you healthy? been checked out recently? haha
    Totaly healthy. I am on a deficit of around 800 cals. To be fair I am bangin 750mg tren /250mg test..incaes that may make a difference

I didn't want to scare him, but there's a good chance he'll be dead by lunch.

Hey Lunk, can I have your stereo?
    Man...you can have that POS now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Man...you can have that POS now.

Sweet, I've always wanted an 8 track.

BSV...I am going with you assesment at this point of the Blood Sugar. The symptoms fit and I had the same convo with Gearbox that I know I need food before the gym. I get shaky and sick otherwise.

Thanks to all those who posted and we will see if better meal planning fixes the issue...if not it gives me something to puke up in the Burrito ass smelling bathroom

Totaly healthy. I am on a deficit of around 800 cals. To be fair I am bangin 750mg tren/250mg test..incaes that may make a difference
    yeah, combination of a lot of factors making things harder for you.

yeah, combination of a lot of factors making things harder for you.
    Story of my life buddy lol.

Thought you were banned from here by the misses lol?

Even changed the name...for a bit??

Story of my life buddy lol.

Thought you were banned from here by the misses lol?

Even changed the name...for a bit??
    Well, she proved very reasonable, and since she had to trust me not to participate in being an idiot whether I have an account or not she let me keep it. And to top it all off, she might get mad if I said it but the sex has been amazing. I guess I should have just gone to her first with my complaints, and will do so from now on.

Well, she proved very reasonable, and since she had to trust me not to participate in being an idiot whether I have an account or not she let me keep it. And to top it all off, she might get mad if I said it but the sex has been amazing. I guess I should have just gone to her first with my complaints, and will do so from now on.
    nothing like communication...works everytime. How bout that B-day surprise. My wife said take her to a cheap hotel and just treat her like your dirty whore (swear to god bro...her words lol)

losieloos is offline Associate Member
    Threw up just last week, heavy leg day

nothing like communication...works everytime. How bout that B-day surprise. My wife said take her to a cheap hotel and just treat her like your dirty whore (swear to god bro...her words lol)
    We were running late for a dinner, and I was super horny. She told me to spit on it and put it in. That got me going.

Well her birthday was yesterday and I got her flowers and was going to go down on her but I had to be up at 3 am and it was already late, i tried but it just wasn't happening. Not to mention her friend came to visit and took her 2 kids with her, so all week have 5 kids in diapers in the house needing constant attention etc, so she was worried about her friend and being secretive cause her friend is weird about sex. So last night I couldn't really do anything for her too exciting. But this weekend planning sex out under the stars, and another night of pleasing her with a sensual massage and all that goes with it.

But I do like your wife's idea, we've been talking a lot more about fantasies and things, really sex life has improved dramatically the past month. I know she would like the hotel idea, I know she would enjoy me treating her that way too.

We were running late for a dinner, and I was super horny. She told me to spit on it and put it in. That got me going.
    Hah..your wife and mine must hang out behind our backs lol.

We were arguing yesterday (all day) and worked it out in time for bed.

I try to be all nice and sweet while we are making out and "getting started" and say "I want to make love to you" (not true but you know how it goes lol).

She almost immediatly starts getting nasty and is like yeah we "made love" for the first 5 seconds.

Well her birthday was yesterday and I got her flowers and was going to go down on her but I had to be up at 3 am and it was already late, i tried but it just wasn't happening. Not to mention her friend came to visit and took her 2 kids with her, so all week have 5 kids in diapers in the house needing constant attention etc, so she was worried about her friend and being secretive cause her friend is weird about sex. So last night I couldn't really do anything for her too exciting. But this weekend planning sex out under the stars, and another night of pleasing her with a sensual massage and all that goes with it.

But I do like your wife's idea, we've been talking a lot more about fantasies and things, really sex life has improved dramatically the past month. I know she would like the hotel idea, I know she would enjoy me treating her that way too.
    They are all nasty dude, you just have to make them feel comfortable enough to let it out Just remember the rule this weekend...pics or it didn't happen lol

Hah..your wife and mine must hang out behind our backs lol.

We were arguing yesterday (all day) and worked it out in time for bed.

I try to be all nice and sweet while we are making out and "getting started" and say "I want to make love to you" (not true but you know how it goes lol).

She almost immediatly starts getting nasty and is like yeah we "made love" for the first 5 seconds.
    They must know each other. Mine always gives me crap or that too. "We start making love, but then you just f*** me". I make sure she finishes before me, WHAT'S THE PROBLEM!?! I even get her tissue to wipe off her face.
    Last edited by Bigshotvictoria; 10-24-2012 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Naughty language

They must know each other. Mine always gives me crap or that too. "We start making love, but then you just f*** me". I make sure she finishes before me, WHAT'S THE PROBLEM!?! I even get her tissue to wipe off her face.
    I was the one trying to be Mr. nice guy and "make love" last night...she can't do it. She is sooo naughty...I hate it

I don't always give a women an orgasm...but when I do, I prefer she swallow it! LOL

I was the one trying to be Mr. nice guy and "make love" last night...she can't do it. She is sooo naughty...I hate it

I don't always give a women an orgasm...but when I do, I prefer she swallow it! LOL
    Ha!!!!! That's awesome. I have to make her orgasm, she's a major squirter. Pretty much the hottest thing a girl can do. Then after I make a sandwich and she washes the linens...

Yep...if your women can't do it...you just ain't doing it right lol. Where ya at MI lol????

73mustang is offline Junior Member
    I think you misunderstood maybe what I was saying. Stimulation of the Vagus nerve causes a sudden onset of low B.P. even if it is normally high, doesn't matter. Don't rule this out, I have responded many times to gyms for this exact reason.

Quote Originally Posted by 73mustang View Post
    I think you misunderstood maybe what I was saying. Stimulation of the Vagus nerve causes a sudden onset of low B.P. even if it is normally high, doesn't matter. Don't rule this out, I have responded many times to gyms for this exact reason.
    I would def. not rule it out...what precautions can be taken in advance to avoid it??

Shol'va is offline Productive Member

Not much unfortunately, really focus on proper breathing techniques during big lifts is probably the main, maybe half a Gravol if you're not too sensitive, the most important thing is to get flat so your B.P isn't fighting gravity and get your feet elevated. I hope this helps, I believe based on the info provided that this is a very likely cause, and I have been doing this a long time. Gl man

Not much unfortunately, really focus on proper breathing techniques during big lifts is probably the main, maybe half a Gravol if you're not too sensitive, the most important thing is to get flat so your B.P isn't fighting gravity and get your feet elevated. I hope this helps, I believe based on the info provided that this is a very likely cause, and I have been doing this a long time. Gl man
    I believe you and BSV are in the same field so I will try both methods of prevention at the same time lol. You 2 are welcome to argue it out lol.

Thanks for taking the time!

Nothing to argue, I've full on passed out going overboard on dead lifts. The only reason I lean to blood sugar is because you're fine when you eat before you lift. He's absolutely right about breathing. Next time you're taking a dump (I'm your tiny gym bathroom of course), bare down hard while holding your breath. It's fun, I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

I believe you and BSV are in the same field so I will try both methods of prevention at the same time lol. You 2 are welcome to argue it out lol.

Thanks for taking the time!
    I sent you a mssg BSV, I'm pretty sure we know each other ! Would be nice to actually know someone on here lmao ! Look forward to hearing from you.
    Lunk1 you also could see about getting your bs levels checked, BSV could easily be correct, it's a good bet, we have made the two likeliest hypothesese...

I sent you a mssg BSV, I'm pretty sure we know each other ! Would be nice to actually know someone on here lmao ! Look forward to hearing from you.
    Lunk1 you also could see about getting your bs levels checked, BSV could easily be correct, it's a good bet, we have made the two likeliest hypothesese...
    No need...I know my BS level is quite high most of the time lmao!

It's a small world if you've figured out who I am I'd appreciate it if you didn't out me. I know it goes without saying. So that's on hell of a contract we've been offered. Think they'll let us vote to ratify before they legislate us up the bum?

Wazz is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like your pushing extremely hard (good). The medical response was interesting.

I push my left so hard when running I usually start yacking. Usually ONLY when I go above & beyond what a normal cardio workout would be. This is the same as lifting (usual big compounds like deads & squats) & I decide I'm going to get in 2 more reps when I'm already burning like a f'n fire! Not the usual, give me 2 more, I'm talking I have nothing left & I'm going to somehow still do it?

I log everything & really notice that the days I note "sick, "yacking" ect.. Next to a lift log that I'll see another note the following days about DOMS & just knowing I killed it! Sometimes I push to hard & vomit. Usually I can hold it in.....

Yacking makes you stronger!!!

No need...I know my BS level is quite high most of the time lmao!
    Everything you say is BS. In fact, I bet Lunk isn't even your real name!

It's a small world if you've figured out who I am I'd appreciate it if you didn't out me. I know it goes without saying. So that's on hell of a contract we've been offered. Think they'll let us vote to ratify before they legislate us up the bum?
    WOW! This would suck lol. Way too small of a world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything you say is BS. In fact, I bet Lunk isn't even your real name!
    All your getting is my walkman and some ABBA casettes now!

All your getting is my walkman and some ABBA casettes now!
    That's weak. I had my eye on your Jesus Christ Superstar tape.

Would never out a bro man... Never have, never will. Ya the General Services Contract is a real P.O.S, thinking about a career change in all honesty...hope we get to have a beer together one day, it'd be fun.

Would never out a bro man... Never have, never will. Ya the General Services Contract is a real P.O.S, thinking about a career change in all honesty...hope we get to have a beer together one day, it'd be fun.
    I'm in. I'd love to get some dirt on some of the older guys in region 1.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information