Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    What's Facebook?
    Haha

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Most bullies are submissive bottoms.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Most bullies are submissive bottoms.
    I don't even know how to respond to that. I'm not sure I understand but think I do.

Dpyle is offline Productive Member

I don't even know how to respond to that. I'm not sure I understand but think I do.
    It's just another way of saying accepting receiver cape. It's ok though, not everyone can be the alpha.

milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpyle

It's just another way of saying accepting receiver cape. It's ok though, not everyone can be the alpha.
    How come you knew that?
    I didn't have a clue ;-)

I'm with milky. How would you Aw never mind . Don't ask don't tell

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Yes I believe cape is a bully but u already know that since that's why you started this thread...

This is how I see it....

The lounge goes through phases of having 'groups'.... Just like most forums do in certain areas.... Our nutrition forum also has a 'group', albeit a friendly inviting one who are enthusiastic to help people...

For the past few months a group has formed in the lounge with a common interest... The bulk classic challenge.... There has been lots of lounge banter which is fine and it appears that cape is king of the banter and has taken the lead roll... The pack leader...

What I don't like to see happening is this 'lounge banter' spilling out onto other areas of the board... TBH I think it should stay strictly in the groups own threads (The bulk classic threads)....

What happens is this.... As he leader of the pack cape feels the need to show the pack that he is still boss and goes about the board picking on members for whatever.... Some members are wrong which is fine but cape will hunt out these guys and try to pick at any weakness he can.... And Ofcorse the pack are soon to follow to back him up and create plenty of banter to make whoever cape is picking on feel 'out of the group'....

I have never seen anyone do this better than cape and that is why I think you are a bully.

Cape I have spoke to you before via PM but as you decided to not contact me directly I though I may as well post it publicly for everyone to read... We have spoken via PM and I have tried to actually help u out, telling u to calm down this lounge banter and share the knowledge u have...

Anyway at least the pack know who the common enemy is now and they can all hate on me... I really don't care tho.... This is all pretend remember....
    This has been noted..

Quote Originally Posted by Misery13 View Post
    IMO baseline. You need to follow your own advice as you seem to follow cape around and push his buttons, which is also the definition of a bully. You running your mouth is the number one reason he's the way he is right now.
    As a respected staff member part of Baselines job is to monitor bullies like the op.

Quote Originally Posted by BG;623***0
    You guys and the weak ass threads about yourselves. Do you guys act like girls when in the gym also? Spin class, yoga? Come on.
    Exactly...

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    To be honest i havent given you much thought one way or another.
    On the other hand ive known base a long time,. Hes a great guy and if he ever comes to the states he is welcome in my home and always has a place to stay here.
    You won't get a nicer guy..

OP i noticed months ago that you feel the need to bully people, your on my little list i have for people to watch especially when it comes to new young members... Instead of starting threads like this to stroke your ego maybe put more effort into being a nicer person, im certain you have much to offer this board and would gain so much more respect...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

I am going to say a couple of things and you can do what ever you feel needs to be done.
    I will admit, 2 people I was aggressive with, in a bullying manor.The first one was Razor and we see where he is now. The second was Thompson951. He would not listen to reason and had an answer why your answer was wrong. I was completely out of line with him. But if you look at our most resent post he is listening and I am helping. And I think we have a mutual respect for each other now.
    Now if telling someone that they need to listen to the great advise they are getting and they fight it at every turn. I will let them know that they are a dumb ass for asking for advise and then not listening.Or if they are doing something reckless and or harmful I will get aggressive to save them or make them at least think about what they are doing to themselves. It worked with warmouth and others.
    I have seen a lot less respect from other people here than I give to most. And I have seen out right attacks on members.
    I honestly thought this thread was dead and had moved on. Baseline and I have actually agreed with one another on another thread so I assume we are ok.
    As for being on a list. I've been on Santa's for 40 yrs.
    Thats it. Thats all I have left to say.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Shyt....theres a list? ***looking for sand to burry my head in****

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    I have managed to stay out of this, and I wish it hadnt of came as far as it has. I think some of the things said will forever stick in eachothers minds and to some degree, keep certain people from "respecting" others. Cape was totally correct when he said his antic helped me. I gove him credit for pushing me to learn for myself and not do something stupid (I was doing stupid things and he corrected me and I now realize he was right). I refuse to take sides in this matter and this is the reason for me not to have posted here in the first place. I respect most that have posted and have nothing against anyone on this site(other than Patz)lol. I honestly think Cape is like the uncle who disciplines his brother/sisters kids for acting out. The parents probably wont like it, but the kids have to be taught a lesson. I think this applies to what Cape does here. Some of you guys might feel that the newbies telling us that they are "6 weeks in to their Tren E only cycle" should be nurtured and babied and politely told they should "do this, or do that". Cape will flat out tell them to stop and learn first and not to traumatize your body by doing something stupid. This is the way I have always taken him and it really helped me out. Again, I am not siding one way or the other, I just want to give my take since this thread has continued.

And I wouldnt say he is a bully, maybe a B-hole. Definitely a loser in the BC for sure!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Get real will ya.

Cape is not some dweeb from down the street. He’s been an upstanding member here for awhile now. And in that time he has proven himself enough to be bumped to Productive Member, then to a knowledgeable member. This didn’t happen by accident. It was determined by several of his peers. Obviously he has developed the necessary skills and experience it takes to be a knowledgeable member here, otherwise he wouldn’t have been considered for advancement in the first place.

Yes, im fully aware a color doesn’t represent your character necessarily, but if he was such an asshole or bully, why has he not been disciplined? Ill tell you why. Because he has earned where he is today by being a productive and helpful member. He has been an asset to this community by assisting members and proving up to date information that is NOT reckless or harmful in any way. In fact I have witnessed him effectively persuading several young people away from AAS in the short year that I have been a member here.

And the fact that someone would comment negatively on his friendship and ties he has made with others here is juvenile at best. To me that’s simply jealousy rearing its ugly head. So what, he has made and nurtured friendships with some people here, so have I. Is that some crime to have a group of friends that are like minded and enjoy each others company? Certainly not, I hope, otherwise we are all in trouble. But if that bothers anyone here, perhaps you should get out of the house more often. Or at the very least grow thicker skin for christ sakes.

Can Cape be bold and edgy on occasion? Sure. But so can, and have, many others here with colors above and below Red. He’s already admitted he was brash with Razr and another member here. Anything more, is simply beating a dead horse.

And Matt, if that “little list” of yours is so important, perhaps you should send a message to those that are on it via PM, and make an intelligent constructive suggestion on how to change what it is that’s bothering you so much. Or, at the very least, revisit the criteria you’re relying on for those to end up on your “little list”.

I will not respond to anything further. And if anyone feels like suggesting im on some bandwagon, fill your boots. I can assure you im not. Feel free to check those Bulking threads and count how many posts i have in them - you'll be able to count them on one hand.

Anyway, I hope this thread dies so we can focus on more important things like assisting those that need help.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    In through the nose and out through the mouth Mick Woooshaaaa!

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    No we have to keep this thread alive. Its meeting valuable emotional needs that me and other members require. I skip my quilting club meetings to be here you guys could at least show me a little sensitivity

Hey Mick, LOL. Just kidding. I stick to my story. He WILL be a loser in the BC! Reason: I am going to run a Masteron only cycle and eats lots of protien. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Hey Mick, LOL. Just kidding. I stick to my story. He WILL be a loser in the BC! Reason: I am going to run a Masteron only cycle and eats lots of protien. hahaha
    Don't make me yell at you again. Haven't we been here before?

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Don't make me yell at you again. Haven't we been here before?
    Hahahaha!!!! Ok, ok. Maybe just Dbol . I dont want to get ahead of myself.

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    if these boards were not monitored. the site would die in the ass , look at meso.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Get real will ya.

Cape is not some dweeb from down the street. He’s been an upstanding member here for awhile now. And in that time he has proven himself enough to be bumped to Productive Member, then to a knowledgeable member. This didn’t happen by accident. It was determined by several of his peers. Obviously he has developed the necessary skills and experience it takes to be a knowledgeable member here, otherwise he wouldn’t have been considered for advancement in the first place.

Yes, im fully aware a color doesn’t represent your character necessarily, but if he was such an asshole or bully, why has he not been disciplined? Ill tell you why. Because he has earned where he is today by being a productive and helpful member. He has been an asset to this community by assisting members and proving up to date information that is NOT reckless or harmful in any way. In fact I have witnessed him effectively persuading several young people away from AAS in the short year that I have been a member here.

And the fact that someone would comment negatively on his friendship and ties he has made with others here is juvenile at best. To me that’s simply jealousy rearing its ugly head. So what, he has made and nurtured friendships with some people here, so have I. Is that some crime to have a group of friends that are like minded and enjoy each others company? Certainly not, I hope, otherwise we are all in trouble. But if that bothers anyone here, perhaps you should get out of the house more often. Or at the very least grow thicker skin for christ sakes.

Can Cape be bold and edgy on occasion? Sure. But so can, and have, many others here with colors above and below Red. He’s already admitted he was brash with Razr and another member here. Anything more, is simply beating a dead horse.

And Matt, if that “little list” of yours is so important, perhaps you should send a message to those that are on it via PM, and make an intelligent constructive suggestion on how to change what it is that’s bothering you so much. Or, at the very least, revisit the criteria you’re relying on for those to end up on your “little list”.

I will not respond to anything further. And if anyone feels like suggesting im on some bandwagon, fill your boots. I can assure you im not. Feel free to check those Bulking threads and count how many posts i have in them - you'll be able to count them on one hand.

Anyway, I hope this thread dies so we can focus on more important things like assisting those that need help.
    I normally do but when a person decides to bring it up in open forum then i guess they themselves decided it was up for public debate.
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Then why did to not pm me if you say

OP i noticed months ago that you feel the need to bully people, your on my little list i have for people to watch especially when it comes to new young members... Instead of starting threads like this to stroke your ego maybe put more effort into being a nicer person, im certain you have much to offer this board and would gain so much more respect...
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 11-03-2012 at 11:55 AM.

red_hulk is offline Member
    In all honesty, there are a few dicks here that could be considered bullies, I never noticed you as one. Who even cares, unless you do, it's the Internet there are ass holes everywhere just ignore it. You're grown men, don't cry like little girls about it.

Hey ive said twice this is beating a dead horse and thought the thread was dead.

red_hulk is offline Member
    Hey ive said twice this is beating a dead horse and thought the thread was dead.
    I didn't really read all of the posts it just kept getting bumped and I think it's silly

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information