Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd
    i agree i like lunk a lot he is a good man and knowledgable but im shure to those of us whome have been here for years and have helped many peeps over that time are a bit put off by the constant promotion of guys that have been here for less than a year and have mad cut and paste skills(lunk that is not aimed at you bro), to me that means you can google but unless your advising from actuall real word experiance then its just parroting imho...i feel lunk has earned his wings but i also agree with admin not just handing these propotions out just because the new guys are so active on the board for a short time...look, if you look back over the years you will see new clicks of new members band together and do most of the q+a then dissapear i hope that dosent happen with the new "group" cus there are some really good knowledgeable people here...my point is that admin knows who's who and who contributes and that the promotions will come in due time...
    I second this. I like Lunk but I don't agree with these lobbying for promotion threads. Promotion is deemed fit by the Admin and other vets based on their criteria. Voting/Lobbying for promotion belittles their system and turns this in to a popularity contest.

*edit
    Lunk has impressed me quite a bit over the past few months. At first he was a bit rude n constantly perverse, not that I minded, I thought it was pretty humorous. However, over the past couple months he has opened up and completely changed. His demeanor is more serious and his compassion has really come to light. He's a good guy in my book and I believe a promotion could be warranted, but not like this.
    Last edited by jasc; 11-07-2012 at 09:21 AM.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Lunk is tireless, I saw him moving his furniture into the lounge, giving massages in the Spa and cooking over in the nutrition forum.

Good Man!!!

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld
    Lunk is tireless, I saw him moving his furniture into the lounge, giving massages in the Spa and cooking over in the nutrition forum.

Good Man!!!
    Cooking! He Was handing out free cheesecake!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    Cooking! He Was handing out free cheesecake!
    Well...since you won't let me eat it, I might as well hand it out

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post

Good Man!!!
    Hahaha

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Funny thing is I thought it meant "job" like nutjob, lol sorry buddy?

Ah, the patients od JOB if we only had that

Promote the man to pink already

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AXx View Post
    Promote the man to pink already
    now this is a great idea! LOL..

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    First off, even though I like Lunk I am totally against this thread. There is a process here and it should be same for all.

With that said though...I have no issue with Lunk being promoted to PINK.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I would normally never beg for any type of advancement in anything I have ever done in life BUT...Heck yeah PLEASE promote me to PINK. I will gladly hang with the ladies. They smell better

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    The purpose of this thread was not to get Lunk promoted. Although I did mention it at the end.
    I started this thread because of what I have watched him do over the last few weeks.
    I for one was never a big Lunk fan. Thought he was trying to hard and had a goal set for himself.
    Never had anything against him. But I have seen him transform over the past few weeks into a very valuable member.
    I get pissed off just reading some of the threads started that he offers to help gets denied but doesn't leave in a huff.
    No he continues to talk to them and continues and continues until they listen or at least understand.
    Thats all this thread was started for. I am a Lunk fan. I wish I could do what he does here but we all know I have a shorter temper.
    I should not have mentioned a promotion. Plain and simple. The thread is about recognition.

milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    The purpose of this thread was not to get Lunk promoted. Although I did mention it at the end.
    I started this thread because of what I have watched him do over the last few weeks.
    I for one was never a big Lunk fan. Thought he was trying to hard and had a goal set for himself.
    Never had anything against him. But I have seen him transform over the past few weeks into a very valuable member.
    I get pissed off just reading some of the threads started that he offers to help gets denied but doesn't leave in a huff.
    No he continues to talk to them and continues and continues until they listen or at least understand.
    Thats all this thread was started for. I am a Lunk fan. I wish I could do what he does here but we all know I have a shorter temper.
    I should not have mentioned a promotion. Plain and simple. The thread is about recognition.
    Haha Chinese whispers my friend lol
    Start with a cat it'll turn into a dog lol

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Hi all i agree with use totally. About every second thread u read lunk is giving ppl guidance with there cycle or help if they have f up there cycle or its there pct he is a very knowledgable man. I know iv not been here long
    but iv cn how many ppl he has helped so i hope u get it mate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information