Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member

Test Injections on you tube

I have been looking at switching from im to sub q on hrt and after watching dr crislers video I was surfing around you tube.

I am absolutely blown away by how many kids are shooting test guys and girls!!!

Is test the new zoloft? Jesus Christ

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Cause its awsome bro. 3.3m tall and bullet prof is how it makes me feel. Plus hot birds love big guys.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Cause its awsome bro. 3.3m tall and bullet prof is how it makes me feel. Plus hot birds love big guys.
    But when it comes down to it you are NOT bullet proof as you think. Especially with the young you have long term sides to worry about such as being able to continue to please your birds once you get them. It's funny (not really) how many YOUNG people come here with the attitude it wont happen to me only to see them fade away after bouts of depression during PCT, ED issues and a variety of other things.

In other words, young and stupid always seem to go hand in hand and social media like YouTube is making it clearer every day. Just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    But when it comes down to it you are NOT bullet proof as you think. Especially with the young you have long term sides to worry about such as being able to continue to please your birds once you get them. It's funny (not really) how many YOUNG people come here with the attitude it wont happen to me only to see them fade away after bouts of depression during PCT, ED issues and a variety of other things.

In other words, young and stupid always seem to go hand in hand and social media like YouTube is making it clearer every day. Just my .02
    Mate im 24 i have excepted that i will be blind at around 30-32(due to eye condtion)so when it happens i will suicide thats why untill than i want to get as massive as i can, snort as much rack as i can and pump as much quiff as i can. That is the life goals of a man who lost the women he loved and does not care anymore about life.

My story..

Mate im 24 i have excepted that i will be blind at around 30-32(due to eye condtion)so when it happens i will suicide thats why untill than i want to get as massive as i can, snort as much rack as i can and pump as much quiff as i can. That is the life goals of a man who lost the women he loved and does not care anymore about life.

My story..
    Exactly my point. Blind at 30? Dead at 40? Want to compare notes? To date 7 full blown surgeries on my right eye. BB size piece of metal went THROUGH my eye when I was 10 and lodged into the socket almost penetrating into the brain. Legally blind in my right eye for many years but gained partial vision back after one experimental lens/cornea transplant and then another one several years later. Most recent had a detached cornea in the same eye that also caused the lens to become detached so I needed an additional 2 surgeries.

I am still what I would consider legally blind in my right eye. I can see but not nearly good enough to drive and hardly good enough to walk around with that vision alone if something happened to the other eye. It's also non correctable.

Herniated 2 disc in my lower back when I was 23 working construction and couldn't walk/stand more than 5-10 minutes by the time I was 43. Had surgery on the back and it helped a LOT. 2 years later ruptured L5/S1 and was in the worst pain imaginable for 2 weeks Paralyzed from the waist down. Couldn't even sit on the sh*tter for 30 seconds at a time so you can imagine (or not) the feeling of low.

I am on marriage #3. 1st wife deceased at age 24. 2nd wife deceased at 41. 3rd wife hopefully will out last me.

What I am getting as is life goes on and typically last a LOT longer than you think so dont do anything now to make it all the harder later or you really will be miserable. I feel sorry for all those kids who are going to be on HRT for 40+ years. What guarantee do you have that you will have a job with insurance or that test will even be available? Imagine how many times you are going to have to stick yourself to only feel NORMAL, not to cycle and if you cant get test, have no insurance then you are going to feel even worse.

I wanted to get BIG also from the age of 15 - mid 20s but life has a way of getting in the way with your plans. #1 it takes a LOT of money to live a BB lifestyle. Women tend to ruin it for most. Marriage, kids, job, mortgage and a life long list of priorities.

I could add a LOT more but hopefully some of it will sink in and if not more wont help. 24 is VERY young and you have a LONG way to go. Same age as my last GF before getting married.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 11-13-2012 at 05:00 AM.

Exactly my point. Blind at 30? Dead at 40? Want to compare notes? To date 7 full blown surgeries on my right eye. BB size piece of metal went THROUGH my eye when I was 10 and lodged into the socket almost penetrating into the brain. Legally blind in my right eye for many years but gained partial vision back after one experimental lens/cornea transplant and then another one several years later. Most recent had a detached cornea in the same eye that also caused the lens to become detached so I needed an additional 2 surgeries.

I am still what I would consider legally blind in my right eye. I can see but not nearly good enough to drive and hardly good enough to walk around with that vision alone if something happened to the other eye. It's also non correctable.

Herniated 2 disc in my lower back when I was 23 working construction and couldn't walk/stand more than 5-10 minutes by the time I was 43. Had surgery on the back and it helped a LOT. 2 years later ruptured L5/S1 and was in the worst pain imaginable for 2 weeks Paralyzed from the waist down. Couldn't even sit on the sh*tter for 30 seconds at a time so you can imagine (or not) the feeling of low.

I am on marriage #3. 1st wife deceased at age 24. 2nd wife deceased at 41. 3rd wife hopefully will out last me.

What I am getting as is life goes on and typically last a LOT longer than you think so dont do anything now to make it all the harder later or you really will be miserable. I feel sorry for all those kids who are going to be on HRT for 40+ years. What guarantee do you have that you will have a job with insurance or that test will even be available? Imagine how many times you are going to have to stick yourself to only feel NORMAL, not to cycle and if you cant get test, have no insurance then you are going to feel even worse.

I wanted to get BIG also from the age of 15 - mid 20s but life has a way of getting in the way with your plans. #1 it takes a LOT of money to live a BB lifestyle. Women tend to ruin it for most. Marriage, kids, job, mortgage and a life long list of priorities.

I could add a LOT more but hopefully some of it will sink in and if not more wont help. 24 is VERY young and you have a LONG way to go. Same age as my last GF before getting married.
    Such a sad life story mate. But i have excepted my fate death at 30-32 sounds good to me. At least i wont ever get wrinkles and go bald. I dont have the will to go own. Why do you keep mentioning insurance? i pay 115$ a month for privite healh and that gets me everything. Plus the Government gives out medicare rebates. Curios how long was the recovery time for the cornea transplant? Ive herd can
    Take upto a year? I have keratoconus by the way. Plus ive been
    Told i have depression and fear of abandonment. God i miss my beatiful caitlin
    Every second of every day. The only women i never cheated on
    Thats how i no it was true love.
    Last edited by Euroholic; 11-13-2012 at 05:30 AM.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic

My story..
    You need to seem professional help. You need to see a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo

You need to seek professional help. You need to see a doctor.
    Please. For your sake

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo

You need to seem professional help. You need to see a doctor.
    x20....
    understand that ur down but there's a lot of ppl out there than can and would be willing to help u

life is what u make of it

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts

coulda gave up a longtime ago man....I could only imagine how difficult this could have been....I commend u

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    Euro -
    please go talk with someone. it hurts to hear u accept that.
    take couple hours and just try to talk to someone...

Such a sad life story mate. But i have excepted my fate death at 30-32 sounds good to me. At least i wont ever get wrinkles and go bald. I dont have the will to go own. Why do you keep mentioning insurance? i pay 115$ a month for privite healh and that gets me everything. Plus the Government gives out medicare rebates. Curios how long was the recovery time for the cornea transplant? Ive herd can
    Take upto a year? I have keratoconus by the way. Plus ive been
    Told i have depression and fear of abandonment. God i miss my beatiful caitlin
    Every second of every day. The only women i never cheated on
    Thats how i no it was true love.
    See again, you just don't get it. Yes you have insurance NOW. No guarantee you will in the future or what will be covered. What if you get unemployed due to??? earthquake, tidal-wave, flood, hurricane, typhoon, alien invasion or zombie attack?

1yr recovery for the cornea transplant? I dont remember any down time except no working out. The retina detachment was a PITA. No working out for 6 months. Had to stay face down litteraly looking at the ground 24/7 for over 3 months. No driving, no working and no watching TV except I was smart and bought an extra 40" plasma and just put it on the ground connected to HDMI cables in each room. I had to sleep face down on a massage table for 3 months next to the bed with my 30yr old 103lb Asian new bride.

Love is good and can change everything. Because you had it once doesnt mean you wont again. It wont be the same, it will be different but doesn't mean it cant be better also. I still miss my 1st true love of 32 years ago and the 2nd one from only 5 years ago almost as much as the 1st. Most depression (IMO) is in the head or attitude but if you cant beat it you need to see about getting some help. Dont ever expect anyone esle to make you happy. If you cant do it yourself it wont happy and saying you accept your fate at 30 or 32 is again asinine.

Quote Originally Posted by cancer82 View Post
    coulda gave up a longtime ago man....I could only imagine how difficult this could have been....I commend u
    Not at all really except the back issue but it was only for 2 week. You just take everything day by day and as long as the glass is not 1/2 empty everything has a way of working out. Ive got one daughter who is 19 now, another 7 and we are talking about 1 more. Life is good and getting better all the time. There are speed bumps but you cant appreciate the good without some bad.

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    love is good and can change everything. Because you had it once doesnt mean you wont again. It wont be the same, it will be different but doesn't mean it cant be better also. I still miss my 1st true love of 32 years ago and the 2nd one from only 5 years ago almost as much as the 1st. Most depression (imo) is in the head or attitude but if you cant beat it you need to see about getting some help. Dont ever expect anyone esle to make you happy. If you cant do it yourself it wont happy and saying you accept your fate at 30 or 32 is again asinine.

true

Not at all really except the back issue but it was only for 2 week. You just take everything day by day and as long as the glass is not 1/2 empty everything has a way of working out. Ive got one daughter who is 19 now, another 7 and we are talking about 1 more. Life is good and getting better all the time. There are speed bumps but you cant appreciate the good without some bad.
    amen to that brotha

I apreciate your concerns but i have put alot of thought into my life plan. About 5 months i got a tattoo in my chest "DONT FEAR THE REAPER"

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

My story..
    A man can only be beaten in two ways - if he gives up or dies. I hope you will find someone to talk to about your problem because there are people a hell of a lot worse off than you choosing life.

You guys should see my funeral plan. strippers, open bar, fireworks. People are going to have a good time.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You guys should see my funeral plan. strippers, open bar, fireworks. People are going to have a good time.
    Honestly you probably need to go to an AA meeting if you believe even half that shit you typed. These are not the thoughts of a happy person.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    I am truley having a hard time with this. You know, I understand suicidal thoughts, and suicide has probably affected each of us in some fashion. But come on. Euro, after reading over everything everyone has wrote to you, you are blind to it. I dont know if you are serious, but why continue to post stuff like your "funeral plans". No one here wants to read this, as these MEN have tried to help. If you are really this hung up over a dang girl, man, you got to move on. If she died, then thats horrible and I hate to hear it. If she dumped you, it is the same as dying(to you). But the fact is, you have to live 1 day at a time. You dont live like you are trying to somehow alter your future. One day at a time. IF you can make it til 10 o clock tonight, start the pattern tommorrow. Time heals and planning the future is as futile as planning out a vacation for next summer. You dont know when your time is up. When you are do. I dont care if you fear the reaper. No one does. The reaper doesnt exist. So if you would like help, please post that you would like help. But please dont post crap like funeral plans and such, as no one want to see that after all the time they have put into trying to help. You dont understand yet, but in time you will understand what it is like to try and guide someone to do right and they shoot you down like you are dumb and do their own thing(kids). Take life one day at a time. And for Gods sake, get some profesional help!

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Schick Quattro?

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth
    Schick Quattro?
    Nothing puts tinge into perspective like a close shave with a sharp razor?

Thread Information