Shol'va is offline Productive Member

Majic Mike aka Channing Tatum Labeled Sexiest Man Alive!

Well boyz and gurlz it's official. People magazine has just labeled Channing Tatum Of Majic Mike Movie fame, the Sexiest Man Alive! Woo Hoo! Now then...off with his pants..

He looks a tad under equipped but hey one can't have it all...And it could just be the lighting and angle of the camera down there. Also this has to be a much younger Channing picture as he looks like 18 in it.

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Making Tampa proud.......well not really but congrats to him!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWaffle21 View Post
    Making Tampa proud.......well not really but congrats to him!
    Time for me to move to Tampa..

I never understood his appeal. Sub-par body and most movies he's in talks about how muscular he is...

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by S&S_ShovelHead View Post
    I never understood his appeal. Sub-par body and most movies he's in talks about how muscular he is...
    I like him. My wife loves him. He is in better shape than average and has an easy charm about him. Very affable. Turns out he has decent comedic timing as well.

All (some, most?) chicks want is abs. I have been getting bigger for two years (30 - 35 pounds of muscle) and my wife hasn't said much. Then, a couple of weeks go I started cutting calories and my abs started coming in a little bit... now my wife is saying things about my body. Mostly the muscles that make a V pointing to the promised land. If all I was concerned with was pleasing her I would just lost 10 - 15 pounds of fat and be done.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I like him. My wife loves him. He is in better shape than average and has an easy charm about him. Very affable. Turns out he has decent comedic timing as well.

All (some, most?) chicks want is abs. I have been getting bigger for two years (30 - 35 pounds of muscle) and my wife hasn't said much. Then, a couple of weeks go I started cutting calories and my abs started coming in a little bit... now my wife is saying things about my body. Mostly the muscles that make a V pointing to the promised land. If all I was concerned with was pleasing her I would just lost 10 - 15 pounds of fat and be done.
    I hear that, the gf LOVES that but not too crazy over a 6 pack. Likes size over leaness.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Imo hes got a lot of natural athleticism and if you look at his physique he has a thick neck which makes him seem more intimidating and muscular than he is. I thought he was great in 21 Jump Street and theres not much out there in hollywood at the moment. Bradley Cooper has already been sexiest alive. Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, and others are over the hill for such a title. The field is a little thin and he is a fine choice. Actually my ex has been saying he's really sexy since forever. I wonder if there is underground vid of him stripping somewhere. I'm not into dudes but I would imagine that would be a treat for some people.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    Imo hes got a lot of natural athleticism and if you look at his physique he has a thick neck which makes him seem more intimidating and muscular than he is. I thought he was great in 21 Jump Street and theres not much out there in hollywood at the moment. Bradley Cooper has already been sexiest alive. Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, and others are over the hill for such a title. The field is a little thin and he is a fine choice. Actually my ex has been saying he's really sexy since forever. I wonder if there is underground vid of him stripping somewhere. I'm not into dudes but I would imagine that would be a treat for some people.
    Umm there might be one somewhere....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va

Umm there might be one somewhere....
    Lol from ur spank bank?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry. I don't read People magazine for some strange reason?

Thread Information