Thread: Broken foot

capetown is offline Senior Member

Broken foot

I just tried to take the love-seat downstairs on my own to surprise my wife with the xmas tree. It got stuck on stairs, it slipped, i slipped. I land on bottom stair, it lands on top of my foot. Faaaack. The whole time my 16 month old is crying because she is scared of the tree!!!! Anyhow, baby os napping and i am drinking a coffee. Just wanted to take this time to say" FU Xmas!!!!

capetown is offline Senior Member
    Btw, foot is better. Lol

cherrydrpepper is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You could have won if you had used shakeweight

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I get called the Grinch and get coal every year, hate Xmas...but love XXXmas

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by capetown View Post
    I just tried to take the love-seat downstairs on my own to surprise my wife with the xmas tree. It got stuck on stairs, it slipped, i slipped. I land on bottom stair, it lands on top of my foot. Faaaack. The whole time my 16 month old is crying because she is scared of the tree!!!! Anyhow, baby os napping and i am drinking a coffee. Just wanted to take this time to say" FU Xmas!!!!
    I do that every year.

Eddie_m63 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by capetown
    I always believe there's a reason for everything, I dislocated my wrist and well here I am at home doing nothing lol, good luck.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by capetown
    Lol holy hell I just laughed so hard

Thread Information