GymHero is offline Senior Member

Unhappy Feeling really depressed...

I am half way thru my cycle Prop/Npp/Var and having great results. I just went thru a bad break 2 weeks ago and it has been really hard on me. I seem to have lost a lot of motivation and dont want to get out of bed. Now earlier today she tells me shes pregnant. After this break up i went numb, i don't know how i should handle this now if she is pregnant. I need to try and move on and heal but i wont be able to do that if i am still having contact with her. I have been so fkn angry lately that i have actually been hitting the gym harder than ever the last few days.. When I am in the gym it seems that is the only time my mind is at ease and all my worries and problems go away. i just need to vent and get things off my chest. I love this girl so much but we are terrible together. It has been a very unhealthy relationship.. Im trying to use this anger in a positive way and just focus on myself as much as i can but im so distracted and cant get her out of my head... Im suppose to run npp for another 4 weeks then cruise and jump on tren for 6 weeks. With they way im feeling now i might drop everything and just run test/var until im more emotionally stable? I also had bw done and my prolactin was high and i know that has been effecting me as well... Anyone else go thru a break up/divorce mid cycle? Not fun...

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    I no how you feel mate i just put my head in the sand and abuse drugs but now maybe im thinking that was bad choice that i cant escape from Now. Anyway what im meaning is stay away from drugs chin up and remember pain
    Is temporary... Good luck with your cycle mate hope your gains are lean and big.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    I no how you feel mate i just put my head in the sand and abuse drugs but now maybe im thinking that was bad choice that i cant escape from Now. Anyway what im meaning is stay away from drugs chin up and remember pain
    Is temporary... Good luck with your cycle mate hope your gains are lean and big.
    Using anything like that is always a bad choice and is nothing but a black hole waiting to suck you in. Everyone needs an attitude adjustment once in a while. Get out and do/see something different. Do something little. Dont look for a BIG change our you can get disappointed even more. Look for little things but most important make a change and get out.

Everyone goes though bouts of depression or at least not feeling GOOD and the holidays can be pretty rough especially when relationships are involved. Trust me, I have been through plenty of ups and downs with relationships. I'm 50. Some of my best were 1981, 1982, 1983, 2007, 2008. Some of the worst in-between. Ive had 2 wives die on me more or less, one was an ex but still....

Bottom line everyone has bad times. We cant appreciate the good if we dont experience the bad. One thing that always worded for me as an attitude adjustment or literally knock me out of a bad mood is when I would get knocked up side the head in some way. I had a transmission slip and fall off a jack smacking me in the chin cutting it open and chipping a tooth. I had been having a bad day/week and it instantly fixed me and I was laughing and in a good mood. I dont recommend this for everyone but it works for me. lol

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I sure as hell wouldn't rec. jumping on tren while all emotianal! Check your E2 brah

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Uhhh...so what are you going to do if she is pregnant? (assuming it's yours)
    I'd be more worried about that than your cycle.
    But yeah, just stick to the test. Don't go messing with Tren when you're having issues already.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Prami for the prolactin, stay the F*CK away from the Tren .

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Uhhh...so what are you going to do if she is pregnant? (assuming it's yours)
    I'd be more worried about that than your cycle.
    But yeah, just stick to the test. Don't go messing with Tren when you're having issues already.
    You would think... I don't trust this hoe... Should would do and say anything to try and get back with me.

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357 View Post
    Prami for the prolactin, stay the F*CK away from the Tren.
    My last to shots i have only been doing .7cc of Npp and already am starting to feel better. I dont plan on running the tren for about another 2-3 months

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I agree with Bonaparte here. Your cycle is the least of your worries right now. Dude, let's assume the kid is yours, you don't HAVE to be with the kid's mom in order to have an active part in the kid's life. If your relationship with her is bad, it'd probably be in the kid's better interest for you not to be with her. That way the kid doesn't learn that a bad relationship is what the normal is. It's good that you use the gym as your getaway from the problems in life. I think most of us here do that too. Just relax and take one day at a time. It might turn out that the kid is not even yours or she's lying about the pregnancy so you'd be upset over nothing. But yeah, I think you should stay away from the tren right now too.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Exactly what he said.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L1st...eature=related watch this as often as you can, it helped me it may work for u.

I recently had a breakup, and i can relate to this so much buddy. She was my first though, ppl have told me sometimes its the first that can be the hardest also was with her for 10 months. I moved away with her, to her parents home town, and i will never regret it, i learnt alot and had the best job i have ever had very good money i was on. The place was populated to 150, little country town most would hate it. But i stuck it out for her cause i did love her dearly, she had to serve a year there at her parents pub, than we could piss off and do as we please. Obviously things did not work out between me and her.

For starters

1. Age difference she had 6 years on me not much to some but was to me.

2. She was the complete opposite to me, she loved to drink alcohol and loved to have a good time she was a great people person thats one thing im going to find hardest to break and get her out of my mind, the impact she had on me with the way things flowed. There were never awkward moments! I come across as a angry muscle head at times, the positiveness she has shown me, and how to talk to people i will take with me for the rest of my life.

3. She did want to start settling down, she kept showing me pictures of her friends kids, and giving me subtle hints. I told her bluntly i was not ready for it, and still had alot of living and alot to achieve in my life before i could even think about a kid.

4. Im cruising usually all the time, so my libido is just crazy constantly, she did have enough of the amount of sex i needed, and like any woman would think she thought i was all about the sex and all i wanted. Now i think about it alot of women could not put up with what she gave me.

5. We would be always arguing over pety shit, i can understand what your saying u r terrible together, it was a very similar situation with mine.

I know its tough mate, my breakup may not relate to so much with yours, but i would advise u to stay away from the tren espically with how u feeling just going to make things worse on your thinking. Me im back on it because i believe at 200mg of tren e i get euphoria none of the bad sides from tren (guess im a lucky one) I have had to delete her off my fb, she has had to change her number cause i called her one night and didnt end well, to this day i will always think of her, but i cannot let her control my emotions, we are over and i have to accept it.

IMO it was for the better, and i will find someone that will be as good if not better for me its life! I was numb at first like yourself also, but u really have to let it out mate talk to friends, family or even a shrink dont be ashamed. Being on a forum like this u know what these drugs can do to us, bottling it up will just end bad, and i say that on a light note.

Hope this helps all the best!
    Last edited by boz; 11-28-2012 at 10:20 AM.

Thread Information