Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    g0dsend is offline Member

Surveillance system

Came home last night with a couple buddies at like 2am, and my car door was wide open while we pulled in with my glovebox all torn apart. This other car in my driveway the same thing happened to it too, nothing was stolen just I think they were looking for an ipod or something of value. The thing is, is that its a upscale neighborhood except for one house. We looked all around the house ready to **** these kids up but they had to have been long gone. There is this suspiscios house across the street who the people are honestly white trash and don't fit in the neighbor hood and wana be ghetto and my buddy ran to the street when he saw one run from inside their house to their car at like 2:30. I can't say for sure its them, but I'm pretty sure its them ****s. The car was close to the house and the motion sensor light had to have gone off too. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or a good system they could recommend for a camera system? I don't think motion sensor lights are that good. Also any advise on what to do? Sugar their tanks? lol. I was seriously thinking about sticking a dirty pin in my seat every night but I'll prob forget about it one morning lol.

Thanks guys
    Last edited by g0dsend; 12-08-2012 at 09:53 AM.

Thread Information