Punta Cana, Domincan Republic

Thinking of planning a trip with my boys to Punta Cana for spring break 2013. Anyone been there? Any recommendations? Was just thinking of an all inclusive and packing a suite with 4-5 of us.

I've only ever been to Mexico & South Africa.

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dominican sucks... you leave the resort and you're likely to get kidnapped (literally). Consider Puerto Rico; then fly into the USVI from there on an air taxi and island hop.

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    costa rica..

i dont care, as a man, its the best sex trip u will take.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Costa Rica is nice. Women are beautiful. Belize is beautiful. Camps Bay South Africa is my favorite.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by S&S_ShovelHead View Post
    Thinking of planning a trip with my boys to Punta Cana for spring break 2013. Anyone been there? Any recommendations? Was just thinking of an all inclusive and packing a suite with 4-5 of us.

Domican isn't very high on my list. Beach wasn't great, only left the resort to go on a party boat. kinda lame
    been to mexico and aruba, they were much better.

No love for punta here. It's usually top 3-5 for spring break destinations. I'd do cancun but been there before.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    been to dominican, not a big deal, other then great weather and good resorts... beach is not that great, and like some people said, you cant really leave the resort.
    I would do Cuba, again, cause of the beaches , friendly people, you can walk the streets with no problems.
    You said you did cancun, but there is other places in Mexico other then cancun.... playa de carmen, reviera maya, cozumel .... on the pacific side ,cabo san lucas ( great for a party) ,acapulco, puerto vallarta....
    Costa rica is also nice, like some already said, BUT if you looking for a great time, then it has to be brazil.... i got to tell you those girls do not give a crap IF your wife is beside you or not, they will come on to you ,and even tell your wife they dont mind sharing...lol

Well.. if budget isn't an issue; go to Bora Bora... lol

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    I was in Punta Cana not long ago... The beach and resort were great. It depends where you go in the Dominican. If you go to Puerto Plata, the beach is shit because of historical volcanic activity that made it very rocky, but it's also much cheaper. The good beaches are on the east coast.

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    what is the trip for?
    who is going?

is it a party, or relation...i still say costa rica....

Quote Originally Posted by JP-MAN View Post
    what is the trip for?
    who is going?

is it a party, or relation...i still say costa rica....
    Spring break partying, don't care about the culture or anything like that.

Me and my boys.

Money is an issue.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"

i have been there absolutely DO NOT GO THERE it is an absolute shit hole no joke u will thank me for this trust me

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    No love for punta here. It's usually top 3-5 for spring break destinations. I'd do cancun but been there before.
    Try playa del carmen. Mexicos best kept secret although its really start to be known by everyone

Its so different then cancun unless you are looking for that mtv type of spring break

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post

Try playa del carmen. Mexicos best kept secret although its really start to be known by everyone

Its so different then cancun unless you are looking for that mtv type of spring break
    ^ playa is much more of a relaxing environment, I enjoy it allot more myself.

Rwy
    candians love playa its like americans and cancun

playa def has a party scene now though. There is a candian house music festival every January 1st through the 13th. I went the first couple of years and now its huge. So a lot of people go down to playa for fun too

Went to playa last year, it was alright. Went to most of the good clubs but wasn't really impressed. It was mostly Mexicans, I'm not racist but I'd rather mingle with cdns/Americans just because most of the locals in te clubs didn't seem to sociable plus in not attracted to non-Caucasian girls.

Basically looking for the typical crazy MTV style spring break with sick pool parties and packed clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by frank13 View Post
    i have been there absolutely DO NOT GO THERE it is an absolute shit hole no joke u will thank me for this trust me
    How come?

Rwy
    yea i am out of the loop on spring break craziness lol

When I went to cancun for sprin break I banged a girl becuase I snuck in pizza for her to the oasis lol

I swear it was so easy ot bang there during sprin break

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    yea i am out of the loop on spring break craziness lol

When I went to cancun for sprin break I banged a girl becuase I snuck in pizza for her to the oasis lol

I swear it was so easy ot bang there during sprin break
    Exactly what Im looking for.

Rwy
    This was 13 years ago. Girls wer much cleaner then lol

good luck

meet someone in my neighborhood with a pressa. They keep in back yard caged (plenty of room) and cannot bring him in house without father bc the dog doesnt listen to anyone but the father. They are all scared of the dog and its onl 12 months old lol

I think it was you that had a pressa if not ignore the above

Yea I got one, 14 months. I can relate, he used to listen to the gf but she's always too soft on him and as he got older and more alpha he will only really listen to me now. Got to be tough on these dogs for sure. No one is really scared of him though, nicest dog I've ever met, unless you threaten me of the gf.

Rwy
    I love that dog.

My shepherd still challegnes me some days. He took a shot at the title a few weeks ago. Got a slap across the face and for a split second I was nervous how he was going to react but he came over and laid on his back in front of me knowing he was wrong. I think it would be hard to do with a pressa...lol

Go to Puerto Rico.. Culebra Island. From there; you can island hop USVI cheap. PR is cheap to go to also and tons of women spring break or not. All the cruise ships stop in Old San Juan so you can usually tag a chick that's there only overnight on a cruise. :-)

JJ78 is offline Senior Member
    I will be in Costa on Sunday for 8 days. With the new wife. We got a 2 bedroom house with a pool on the beach for $800.
    About 30 mins south of Jaco Beach. Cant fu*kin wait.

For partying on Spring Break, F it just go back to Cancun, and slay some young college girls. Never had so much different poon in a week in my life. All hot and young.
    In my old age I would definitly prefer to go to Tulum or Playa de Carmen. I cant stand a bunch of drunk disrespetful idiots anymore.

Thread Information