Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    i will rent gangs and give my opinion

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    I am shocked! The Rock is your 2 guys favorite actor????? Now come on, youre pulling my leg. Now if you had said one of your favorite characters, believable. But the Rock is no actor. He is just aweful as an actor. He is Nick Cage and Vin Diesels larger brother. He is cool though. But actor? Daniel Day Lewis is my favorite actor(which is what he is). Deniro, Pacino, sometimes Tom Hanks, Christian Bale, Johnny Depp, etc. Those are actors!
    Sorry for side tracking the thread. I do think Marky Mark is juicing, not that theres anything wrong with that
    Could not agree more, further I have no respect for any man that practices lifting one eyebrow in a mirror ;-)

I vote for arnold

so felt like i was there in predator when he looked up and said..

"you are one ugly muther fvcker"

samatash is offline New Member
    The Rock is lookin great wow... What I would give to be him lol. Single celebrity living his dream life in south beach.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey guys this is The Rock here with a special message for some of you. My friend CDP let me use his account.

How dare you little Jabroni come on to The Rock show come on to The People Show and run your mouth. The Rock says quite frankly you need to go back to the drawing board because your game sucks. If your man enough step into the ring and surrounded by the millions of The Rock's fans The Rock will beat your monkey ass and theres two things you can do about it absolutely nothing and like it! If you even want to play this game you've got to be in my league and listen you little jabroni you. are. no. where. near. my. league. So what you can do is you can run your little ass back to whatever it is you were doin and get lost. Obviously theres a lack of communication you've left The Rock with only one choice I come to your house and take your Fisherprice power lifting belt turn it sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUNPUdl5Hyc

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    Hey guys this is The Rock here with a special message for some of you. My friend CDP let me use his account.

How dare you little Jabroni come on to The Rock show come on to The People Show and run your mouth. The Rock says quite frankly you need to go back to the drawing board because your game sucks. If your man enough step into the ring and surrounded by the millions of The Rock's fans The Rock will beat your monkey ass and theres two things you can do about it absolutely nothing and like it! If you even want to play this game you've got to be in my league and listen you little jabroni you. are. no. where. near. my. league. So what you can do is you can run your little ass back to whatever it is you were doin and get lost. Obviously theres a lack of communication you've left The Rock with only one choice I come to your house and take your Fisherprice power lifting belt turn it sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUNPUdl5Hyc
    If ya smellalalalalalalallalalalaala..... what The Rock; is cookin'!

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Youve never seena Daniel Day Lewis movie! Man, you got to see some. I have every movie he ever made on DVD. Gangs of New York is one of my all time favorites. You will love it! Start with that one. My LeftFoot, Lincoln, man, so many. Only watch There Will Be Blood after you watch Gangs of NewYork first though. It will bore you unless you grasp the ability of Lewisfrom his other movies. You have to watch some, for real.
    watch ''the boxer'' and ''in the name of the father'' they his best films i.m.io

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Movie looks ok, wahlberg looks good, but I think the rock looked bigger in fast 5!

Soar is offline Productive Member
    If you look at any of marky marks pics leading up to the movie you can tell he didnt pack on fourth pounds. Maybe 15-20 max. It's just another selling feature, they make you think he gains forty pounds next thing you know they have 20 million yanks who want the all new Marky Mark diet. Nothing but another money grab lol

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    I look a deacant amount bigger than wahlberg and im 3" taller and only 12%bf, id say hes 15%, not necesarily sloppy weight on him but yeah who knows if is was 2 months and who knows if he was 165 i guess hes only 5f 7".

also hes 5ft 7, no way hes 205lbs in that movie. NO WAY!!!!!!! he is not that freakn big at all!!!!!! 205 on a small frame at 15% is pretty bieffe guys.....

i hover at 190 12% 5ft 10" and look bigger.... he should look huge next to me..

another thing movies always accent your features,,

like ronnie from jersey shores ass.. seen him at a club out here.... hes likfe 5ft 5 as well. maybe 190(MAYBE)..

tv can fool everyone
    Last edited by largerthannormal; 12-26-2012 at 03:11 PM.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soar
    If you look at any of marky marks pics leading up to the movie you can tell he didnt pack on fourth pounds. Maybe 15-20 max. It's just another selling feature, they make you think he gains forty pounds next thing you know they have 20 million yanks who want the all new Marky Mark diet. Nothing but another money grab lol
    I'd love to gain 20lbs in 2 months tho, wouldn't you

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post

I'd love to gain 20lbs in 2 months tho, wouldn't you
    Absolutely lol. Getting close tho. Up 10kg in three months and only on pin number 4 of test e at 500mg/week :P

canesfan804 is offline Member
    [QUOTE=Shol'va;6305895]
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    i like wahlberg as an actor. i do not think he looks all that great in this movie though. as in he lookd bloated and really not that big..

Yep he used to be a good vibration...

"No need for speed Im anti D-R-U-G, I keep my body healthy" I still jam to that song, and Ice Ice Baby! Guess you all now know I am another white kid from the suburbs.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Come on guys. Marky mark has his own line of protein supplements. It was that, that helped him bulk up for the role. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by canesfan804 View Post
    "No need for speed Im anti D-R-U-G, I keep my body healthy" I still jam to that song, and Ice Ice Baby! Guess you all now know I am another white kid from the suburbs.
    Me too. You left out MC Hammer - Can't Touch This. No workout mix is complete without all three.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    He looks like he is taking some serious dbol with no ia! The rock looks ripped as always

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    He looks super bloated to me and this is most likely enhanced

bp2000 is offline Associate Member
    "Walberg puts on 40 pounds in 2 months for new movie"

And it shows. He looks like crap. So that's awesome you only take 8 weeks to prepare for a movie when the rock has been staying in shape for years. And he was "slim" on TED. haha. He was fat out of shape slob in that movie.

Blog Entries
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mark_Wahlberg_And_The_Rock_The_Set_Michael_Bay_Pain_And_Gain_1333721225.jpg 
Views:	3952 
Size:	63.6 KB 
ID:	131024

He looks soft but he probably chose the lesser of two evils. He would look like a little leprecaun next to The Rock if he got cut instead.

That pics I think he looks solid. Decent. But when the rock is next to him be will look like an avg joe

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    The Rock has really changed up his Physique even from the WWE days he looks way way bigger than he ever did. The man is a freak though he is looks just huge i Fast 5 comparing him to Vin Diesel he made Diesel look like a joke which condition in the first film Diesel always looked huge to me. But then I was a lot younger.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    The rock def got his diet in check. He was a bloated ****ing mess when he first started on wwf

DCI
    Def, I never really got how people thought he looked great and was huge.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    Def, I never really got how people thought he looked great and was huge.
    He has been in solid shape his entire life and looks big compared to average Americans. I think people can appreciate people that look like they have put in the effort.

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    He has been in solid shape his entire life and looks big compared to average Americans. I think people can appreciate people that look like they have put in the effort.
    Ohh I agree, he was never bad or anything. That probably came out wrong, I didn't mean that he wasn't in a bad shape just wouldn't have been a shape I'd have aspired too, now most definetly yes I'd be happy if I was a 1/4 of his size.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    Ohh I agree, he was never bad or anything. That probably came out wrong, I didn't mean that he wasn't in a bad shape just wouldn't have been a shape I'd have aspired too, now most definetly yes I'd be happy if I was a 1/4 of his size.
    I think my comment came out wrong as well.

I mostly meant that almost everyone in this country is out of shape. Simply looking athletic these days puts you in elite company. It is a shame, actually.

EDIT: Just realized you were talking about the Rock. You are right, I look at old pics of him and wonder why everyone thought he was huge. Maybe it is just because he is now a monster and it makes his old pics look puny.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 12-27-2012 at 03:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    I dunno I'd put Cena as the mark to aim for and he holds his own next to him

Name:	rock-cena-wrestlemania.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	131026

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    I dunno I'd put Cena as the mark to aim for and he holds his own next to him

Name:	rock-cena-wrestlemania.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	131026

Ohh definetly now the rock, is an absolute tank and so is Cena, I know he gets a lot of stick in the WWE but the man is a tank, anyone that can lift the big show at 500lb's is beast.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I think my comment came out wrong as well.

I mostly meant that almost everyone in this country is out of shape. Simply looking athletic these days puts you in elite company. It is a shame, actually.
    Ahh I get you now, I don't think that is exclusive for America bud. It's par for the course around the Western world imo, people are getting even more fat and lazy than they ever have, I think they believe in the next weight loss in a packet etc.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    I think Walberg is a douche bag.

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapabuff
    I think Walberg is a douche bag.
    Why's that guy? (marky mark voice)

That pics I think he looks solid. Decent. But when the rock is next to him be will look like an avg joe

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    The rock def got his diet in check. He was a bloated ****ing mess when he first started on wwf
    Lol x3 saw a picture of him today from his wrestling years. He didn't even have a 6 pack, or abs at all for that matter.
    Last edited by Armykid93; 12-27-2012 at 08:10 PM.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    Lol x3 saw a picture of him today from his wrestling years. He didn't even have a 6 pack, or abs at all for that matter.
    The Rock has it a lot easier now though. The toll of being on the road 300+ days a year can really make it difficult to stay in shape. I honestly don't know how those guys manage to stay in the shape they're in living off Mickey D's and only getting a few hours of sleep per night. Not to mention, these guys are all injured (some seriously injured) and they still hit the gym. The rock doesn't have to do that stuff anymore so of course, he can focus on his physique more.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post

The Rock has it a lot easier now though. The toll of being on the road 300+ days a year can really make it difficult to stay in shape. I honestly don't know how those guys manage to stay in the shape they're in living off Mickey D's and only getting a few hours of sleep per night. Not to mention, these guys are all injured (some seriously injured) and they still hit the gym. The rock doesn't have to do that stuff anymore so of course, he can focus on his physique more.
    Idk, they still hit up grocery stores a lot on the road. I think it's just what the public wants now ya know. They didn't care about huge cut dudes. They just liked huge dudes lol. You're probably right though. He's definitely got more of a bodybuilder look now

Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    can u post up that pic please

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post

can u post up that pic please
    I'm going over to the dudes house tomorrow, he had a poster of it. I'll try to remember

jeromehauser is offline Junior Member
    did anyone hear that Chuck Norris was bitten by a king cobra?......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jeromehauser View Post
    did anyone hear that Chuck Norris was bitten by a king cobra?......
    Did your mother suck the poison out j/k

jeromehauser is offline Junior Member
    She would have for sure....but after 5 days of agonizing pain....the cobra died.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information