snowman is offline Senior Member
    it should have an expire date on the vials

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by hnij View Post
    My friend was perscribed test cyp from his doctor and he gave me 2 10ml bottles but i do not plan on taking them for a long time is there a certain time they will expire by?
    Hi, crazy mike here. Age 61 and a 25 yr layoff. When I got back into it a few months ago a guy I know had some test cypionate ...2009 exp date from his father. I got a shiz load, at NO cost. I guarantee this s**t was, is good. It was stored properly (by no thought) it just was.It might be week but i tell you the stuff is working. I know I used to do stuff yrs ago. I've gained alot. Without it I could'nt have gained this much in so little time comming back. My recovery after INTENSE workouts is amazing.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Most vials are good for 5 years +

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What ever the expiration date is it's really a date of degradation. It may start to loose some potency after that date but until then should be 100% in strength.

If I know it had been stored properly I would have no problem using it up to 2 years or a little more after expiration.

vmb200 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    What ever the expiration date is it's really a date of degradation. It may start to loose some potency after that date but until then should be 100% in strength.

If I know it had been stored properly I would have no problem using it up to 2 years or a little more after expiration.
    VMB200 here I am new to all of this but want to bulk up a little and then get some cuts. I have been looking at what would be a go starter but not sure. Any advice would help. And any info on kalpa pharmaceutical and how to order from them would be helpful. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forum

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by hnij View Post
    It has always been stored at room temperature just trying to figure out what to do with it thanks guys
    Hey you can send it to me...ha!

Thread Information