cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

People really f up their homes with all this water saver crap

Ok so a few years ago I had a normal shower head at my buddies house I live at the half retarded dude who passes out from a standing position off 3 beers. I moved away and came back and while I was away he got a "Water Saver shower head". The shower went from enjoyable pleasurable experience to you just want to wash your shit and get out. I didn't bitch about it - its not my house so I can't say shit unless I sugar coat it.

I leave my girls house today. She has a water saver toilet. The hole for the toilet drain is pretty small. When you take a shit unless it resembles something a tiny chihuahua would crap out, it gets stuck. I know you guys think i'm prone to exaggerating but I am not at all in the slightest on this one. The toilet is stopped up sometimes multiple times a day. We all can relate with a toilet that wants to clog on a pile of toilet paper that someone wadded up and threw down there. This one you will be chopping up chunks of shit with your plunger and laughing like is this for real. You feel like Emeril going through the 7 gates of hell and instead of chopping onions you've got a dookie you're chopping with the plunger and you want to slap the vent fan on and wave the door open to get the smell out.

Today my roommate shows me his shiny new water saver toilets he got from his dad for Christmas. Now since my girl's toilet sucks so bad I saved it all night and dropped a huge deuce in his can like half an hour ago. I told him straight up "bro, I just took a huge dump in that toilet we already have and it went down with no problem. Its your house so we can do whatever you want but you're probably going to regret this when turds are getting stuck in there every day." He's a skeptic so here we go with the new toilets. I think what i'll do is if its an ok toilet I'll do my thing like normal but if its like my girls I am going to just leave the turds in there and let it aerate into the house to prove a point. Whats really funny about it is this is not some shanty home. This kids family has money - he drives a new car every year among other things. With all this water saver crap hes kind of taking a luxury home and turning it into a miserable shack imo.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LOL nice rant but I tend to agree. How do you save water if you have to flush 2 or 3x. The $$$ crappers work good but then where is the savings if you pay 4x what a normal one would cost?

I also hate those water saver shower heads. I like to be able to FEEL the water pressure and wash/rinse the soap off. If you want to save water in the shower it's simple. Turn the water off while you are soaping up after you get wet. Hell that saves 1/2 or more. I love those 3min shower signs. I cant even wash my d*ck and balls in under 3 min. lol

Now in places like Thailand/Philippines MOST people dont use a water heater so the showers are COLD. It's sort of fun at first and not bad when it's 90 deg outside but after a while a nice warm/hot shower is nice. I put in one of those instant hot water heater for the shower at the GFs house.

Blog Entries
    Yeah I think my all time favorite is the ones at public restrooms that use the sensor with no button. I'm all for saving water but if I take a huge dump I want that to go down immediately. Whoever invented that thing definitely thinks their deucecake dont stink. Me I like to live here in reality where a huge shit stinks.

I've taken some cold showers here (Florida) but like you said a hot shower is nice. Take into account the pleasures in life are pretty limited (food, sex, comraderie, hobbies, buying things you need, massage, lifting, achievement) and I really dont feel like sacrificing a good shower off the list.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Its simple when he leaves the house take the head off and drill out the water passage to normal size and dont say a word he will think he is saving water and you still get a good shower.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    its simple when he leaves the house take the head off and drill out the water passage to normal size and dont say a word he will think he is saving water and you still get a good shower.
    lol..

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    times must be tough how much is a water bill each month lol

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    That shower head- unscrew it and take the filter out. That will increase the water flow back to normal... real easy to do.

Thread Information