bdos is offline Anabolic Member

one of those days

Im sure its happened to all of us finish work for the day just thinking about smashing the gym tonight like really looking forward to it. Then you walk in the door and your gf, wife or house mate even says we need to do this now and your whole plans go down the crapper.

5pm Girl friend has bad stomach pain go to hospital check in
    6pm moved to emergency ward
    8pm get a bed
    9:30pm piss test, blood pressure test, hand full of pain killers doc says your constapated
    I nearly hit the roof!! Why do we go out of our way for our partners then when it turns out to be a waste of time we're the jerks??

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Could be A LOT worse.... be thankful its nothing. You could've heard:

1. You're pregnant
    2. You have cancer.
    3. Emergency Surgery for whatever.

etc.....

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    2 years ago I would have lol send your girlfriend was overreacting. do too recent circumstances I can relate to what she might have been feeling and have no doubt that the ergency room was a good option. If I have brains she had I would've gone to the emergency room also instead 3 days in the the worst pain and agony I have ever been in. If you have not had it happened to you seriously you cannot relate.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by dan68131 View Post
    Could be A LOT worse.... be thankful its nothing. You could've heard:

1. You're pregnant
    2. You have cancer.
    3. Emergency Surgery for whatever.

etc.....
    Sorry mate kinda have to agree on this one, shouldn't be selfish. There are times when i am just itching to snap bars and tear the gym and they dont go to plan. Im certainly not going to put gym a priority if there is a health concern with my partner or family members. There are also other circumstances not just an emergency health issue.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Its always give and take in a relationship,at least is was nothing.Dont worry Bro the gym and all the resolutioners will be waiting for you today.

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Just had something similar happen. Spent christmas eve in emergency. My wife was violently ill out of both ends for about an hour and a half, lost consciousness on the toilet. Dragged her to the living room and had to get an ambulance for her. Fortunately I have a card key for the hospital gym...

You guys did the right thing, lower abdominal pain in a female of childbearing age is an ectopic pregnancy untilled ruled otherwise. Better safe than sorry.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    I swear girls never shit. They have such problems with shitting. Sometimes my gf has the same issues and I want to kill her. Had me call the ambulance for constipation once. Sat in the er for 12 hours. I knew she was constipated the whole time.

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    coulda been a lot worse....in hindsight ull be upset bcuz of what it was or for that matter what it wasnt but think if u thought she was over reacting and u did nothin and it turned out to be somethin serious....that happened to me before....wasnt too serious but definitely should've believed her

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    u need to stick it in her pooper more often!

ecruz is offline Member
    I understand and feel your pain however the circumstances of which your inability to attend gym presented it self merit your complete attention and time, unless ofcourse thats suggesting your GF is not a complete drama queen and just jealous of your spending more time their then with her..

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    Lol i suggested that didnt go down well (maybe my bad for mentioning it in front of the nurse)

She is a drama queen i have skipped work several times to help with things like this.

JAB1 is offline Member
    Man this is something I have been working on for a while now. Not necessarily doctor visit but just being married and things getting in the way. A year or so ago I had a very hard time with this. My wife would hit me with "we need to go to ________ tommmorrow night". Could have been dinner with her folks,. plans with friends, business social, whatever, and I would flip out, bitch about everything getting in my way and killing my goals etc. It was selfish and hurtful to her, but it just drove me crazy. I am slowly getting better at accepting a change in schedule as it isnt the end of the world. Also I try to utilize my time better to ensure if I have to deviate from my regimen it is to be a better husband, not get together with friends, work to much, etc. Yeah I can relate, part of being a team tho!!!!

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00
    If that were the cure for everything.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    I swear girls never shit. They have such problems with shitting. Sometimes my gf has the same issues and I want to kill her. Had me call the ambulance for constipation once. Sat in the er for 12 hours. I knew she was constipated the whole time.
    fk this thread is hot mmmmmmmm

Thread Information